Pred looking for friends maybe food ..

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Pred looking for friends maybe food ..

Postby horrorz » Sun Dec 31, 2023 6:06 pm

After losing my discord I am back! Sorry to everyone who I had added and poofed on, you can re-add me if you recognize me!!

Note : If I haven't gotten back to you I may have forgotten. I can get very busy and distracted. I also juggle a lot of real life things so just bare with me. If I haven't added you yet as well I will with time if I am interested- As said above, I get busy!

I'm looking for friends, prey or switch friends.. I like a lot of stuff. I do some art some writing and occasionally rp.

I don't rp a TON.
I can definately do a good paragraph if I'm inspired... I'm not good at replying at a constant rate since life gets busy, and I can have writing burnout so rp isn't really what I'm mainly seeking.
Finding people to connect to would be THE BEST option : ]

I play a lot of different types of preds but my main choice is a large, chubby and intimidating semi humanoid monster who's queen and god over her domain. I guess you could call her a persona in some aspects. She's also a hermaphrodite, and controls a lot of similar humanoid pets who do her bidding.

I default to myself/my persona unless asked! You can ask anything, I'm flexible and open to experimenting since I'm a little new to sharing kinks and expressing them.
I'm just a little strange and silly don't mind me.
IMPORTANT: I am almost always in character when talking, just saying this because I've had people get snarky with me over it, and I find that pretty frustrating- I come to this site to meet people, and have fun with no intent on getting too realistic about my life. Simple respect is about all I ask.

Things I like to play as.
-Me/my sona
-Fandom characters (If I have no knowlege of the fandom or have no interest expect to be turned down)
-Ocs
-I can be male or female in rp or writings. I myself go by she/her

Faves:
- Oral play and fixation
- Oral Vore
- Unbirth
- Digestion
- Affection
- Soft vore
- Breeding/Heat/Rut
- Roughness and violence
- Musk / Pheromones
- Sadism/Masochism
- Fluids [ Blood, Piss, Cum, Vomit.]
- Crushing
- Foul breath, and dirty internals.
- Unwilling preys
- Fear
- Choking/Breath play
- Humiliation
- Pred Exhibitionism
- Torture and Gore
- Bad ends
- Feederism
- Master / Pet
- Horror themes in writing
- Worship

Enjoyed:
- Vampirism/Draining
- Sex [Ask for more details/Preferences.]
- Anal vore
- Love and Romance, pred and prey bonding.
- Body writing
- Oviposition
- Teasing
- Power Bottoming
- Unique anatomy
- Dom breaking/ Making preds my prey
- Hypnotism
- Corruption
- Hard vore
- Fun but dark scenarios, ones where the prey doesn't die, but must be around a dangerous violent individual.

Sure/Picky:
- BDSM play
- Willing prey
- Endo/No damage vore
- Pregnancy
- Paws/Feet
- Transformation
- Disposal

Anything unlisted is a maybe or something I don't know much about.

Not interested:
- Vanilla / Just sex
- Underage
- Zoophilia/Beastiality related content
- Incest
- Playing as prey
- Farting
- Super tiny micros

That's about all for now
For nonkink interests I really like horror, rhythm games, indie titles, nintendo, and other random things.
I can be pretty energetic in dms once I open up or am really interested in topics.
Hmu if you're interested in chattin we can swap discords

Last bumped by horrorz on Sun Dec 31, 2023 6:06 pm.
horrorz
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!