Switch Seeking Switch/Pred for humiliation/role reversal

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Switch Seeking Switch/Pred for humiliation/role reversal

Postby Kashii » Mon Feb 21, 2022 7:57 am

Hello! I'm seeking some new experiences to fill out some of my niche cravings and *hopefully* get back in the swing of writing. I almost exclusively roleplay on Discord, but I can sometimes make exceptions. Work and life can generally keep me busier than I'd like, and often I'm unable to respond in a timely manner. However, I'll still try my best! Don't be afraid to send me periodic reminders, just, not every hour please ^^; With that disclaimer out of the way, let's get to the fun stuff!

When I'm playing predator, I'm more than willing to work around your interests and fill out whatever you may desire, but I would like the same treatment returned to me as a result. If I'm on the prey end, my preferences tend to vary by mood, but I love playing around with unique concepts and ideas if you have any in mind. I almost exclusively prefer scenes done with macro/micro, and I don't really enjoy metaphysical concepts like the soul persisting after death, but aside from those general guidelines, I'm really open to any new thing you want to try!

Lately, I've been very very interested in being humiliated and completely at the mercy of my pred. I'm a big sucker for any kind of small, unassuming character being the one in control, such as shy nerdy girls, lalafells, fairies, bug-girls, anything traditionally considered 'small' or 'weak' has been completely up my alley lately. Role reversal situations are incredibly fun for me too! Like a veteran predator stumbling across what they think is some kind of easy prey, only to find out how terrible of a mistake they've made. I also really love 'hidden horror' style characters, such as ones that look like a regular human on the surface but are actually hiding something much more sinister, like an eldritch-inspired anatomy. Generally anything outside of the norm and/or gets me thinking is a yes please <3 Additionally, on the humiliation side, I quite enjoy scenes where the pred is wholly unaware, subjecting the prey to the natural processes of their body without knowing, but that can be tricky to roleplay.

I am somewhat verbose, and like to make some pretty hefty responses in the right mood. I don't expect you to match my post length at all, but I would like more effort than the usual one-liners. If you're willing to go the extra mile for my cravings, I'll happily return the favor in spades for whatever you may want!

Oh, and discord roleplays with other characters in fiction are also completely on the table! I'm more than happy to play as and with characters from games/anime, and I do my best to stay in character for such scenes. Canonplay is super fun for me, so don't be afraid to message me just for that! To add to the humiliation idea, I've been particularly craving anything featuring Ninomae Ina'nis as the pred, but feel free to put forth others!

If you're interested by any of this, please shoot me a message! We can discuss more deeply about preferences and characters and whatnot, I'm not as picky as I'm sure this post makes me sound. I'm not exactly sure how to end this off, I'm pretty new to making requests, but if you got this far, thank you for at least reading!

Last bumped by Kashii on Mon Feb 21, 2022 7:57 am.
Kashii
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!