Sub female wanting to find some preds for a Warrior Cats RP.

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Sub female wanting to find some preds for a Warrior Cats RP.

Postby PrincessAkiza » Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:03 pm

Hello there I am a sub girl looking to do a warrior cats role play with us as characters we talk about and can do multiple rps with different cats.~

We can have the rp as dirty and kinky as you want since I am limitless as we can have my character be killed by yours to go onto other cats or just keep going with the pair we have.

My favorite kinks are- Hard vore, soft vore, anal vore, cock vore, piss, humiliation, abuse, smothering, cheating, paw mouth cleaner, cuts, biting, face sitting and rimming and much more~

I am limitless so we could do any kink you would like master x pet, public, all the way through, toilet play, etc, Anything you wish.

Also no one liners please through the rp and make sure to keep yourself entertained~

My Telegram is @Clairesluttoy My Kik is ClaireShaw415 and my Discord is Rogue Zoroark#8762 you can send a message here or to one of these, hope to see you there!~
PrincessAkiza
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Seeking partner!