Omori Vore Roleplay! Otherwise known as Ovorei!(I'm a pred!)

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Omori Vore Roleplay! Otherwise known as Ovorei!(I'm a pred!)

Postby Voracious Cutie » Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:26 pm

Are you a fan of the indie game Omori? Well if you are read on ahead, if you aren't I recommend stopping here as I will spoil a lot about it!

So, let me lay out what I am interested in plainly and simply, I am interested in doing a roleplay using the characters and setting of Omori! With me playing a male pred from the cast, devouring either female or male prey. It could be a long term or short term RP, set in the real world OR Head Space, whichever you enjoy. Mari never falls is a fun alternate time line for doing vore stuff in, but there's plenty of options for how to do vore stuff here! I am open to willing, semi-willing, and unwilling vore types! I would heavily enjoy if we include disposal! I have plenty of different ideas, be it pre-accident, Basil letting Sunny devour him to fertilize some flowers. Perhaps Kel eating The Maverick after getting annoyed after too many races, Hero gulping down Kel for a permanent time-out. Sunny swallowing up and dumping Aubrey in the park! If it involves an Omori character getting turned into a mound or food I am MORE than open.

I am heavily literate and usually available to RP!

If you are interested please shoot me a message on Discord at Voracious Cutiepie#9191

As for a proper kinks list!
Exhibitionism
Oral Vore
Disposal
Anal Vore
Soul Vore
Very light weight gain
Femboy and Male Preds
All types of Prey
Skinny body types
All types of prey-willingness
Graphic and Gooey digestion
Ageplay

Limits!
Disposal Eating
Watersports
Hyper

I hope to see you! This AD never expires!

Last bumped by Voracious Cutie on Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:26 pm.
Voracious Cutie
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!