Searching for various stories, mostly involving canons

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Searching for various stories, mostly involving canons

Postby CrossMalaki » Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:40 pm

Hey, my name is Cross, and I'm pretty new to this place, obviously. I'm not great about making things look pretty so I'll try and make things at least functional for everyone. I'm mostly looking for stuff involving canon characters and either my own OCs or other canons, primarily to play out stories I've wanted to see set up for a while. So without further ado, here are the most relevant pieces of information.

Requirements for play:
1) Please make use of spelling and grammar checks as much as possible. I'm asking for perfection, just that your posts are readable.
2) Please title any messages with whatever pairing you are most interested in playing out, and send them only in private messages here on Eka's.
3) Kinks are negotiable.

Favorites: Bolded means a special favorite
Sizeplay/Size Difference, including Macro/Micro
Endosoma
Unbirth
Cock Vore (Futa only)
Absorbtion
Soul Containment

Hardline Nos: Don't even suggest it.
Oral Vore
Anal Vore
Hard Vore

Pairings I'm seeking:
Guide: Name of Setting = (My Character/s) x (Character/s I'm looking for) - Story themes, desired kinks, etc.

Hellsing = Seras Victoria x Integra, Schrodinger - Seras basically using shapeshifting to help Integra, continue the family line. I know this goes against canon a bit, but it's more for fun.
Pokemon = OC x Sabrina, Skyla - Sabrina: A champion being shrunk and played with by Sabrina. Skyla: Skyla somehow becoming a giant futa and playing with her champion a bit.
Dragonball = OC x Android 18, Android 21 (Good) - 18: Training my majin girl, with some more lewd forms of payment. 21: Some fun with a fellow researcher.
One Piece = OC x Nico Robin, Charlotte Smoothie -
Dark Souls = OC x Crossbreed Priscilla - A wanderer enters the Painted World, and convinces the abomination there to leave with them in order to save the world...
Legend of Zelda = OC, Link x Urbosa, Zelda, Din, Nayru - Link: A hero shrunk by dark magics. OC: A minish assassin for hire, contracted as a bodyguard. Or maybe as a toy.
Marvel Comics = OC x Galacta, She-Hulk - Galacta: Energy absorbing young man, studied and experimented on by Galacta to draw out the massive reserves of energy he carries. She-Hulk: A new hero arrives, and needs some training from the best.

Last bumped by CrossMalaki on Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:40 pm.
CrossMalaki
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!