M/NonHuman/Pred into hard vore looking for partner!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

M/NonHuman/Pred into hard vore looking for partner!

Postby MyHeartInAcid » Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:38 pm

Looking for a partner who enjoys very graphic hard-vore stuff. For me this usually includes:
Dismemberment,
Flesh tearing,
Breaking bones,
Descriptive pain,
Graphic digestion
And of course lots of blood.

I can do any setting but am most in my element in fantasy setting. I have lots of characters I use, something I’d like to get more in depth about in PM. Also I can use (and may be better with) discord, if you have it just PM and we can add.
Also, it’s hard for me to work with responses that are very short. A small paragraph is best.

Some preferences, though i can do without these:
Willingness,
Sadism/masochism,
Drawn out,
Some scariness (in ways the predator acts)
Possible slight romantic stuff

Also, i can do disposal and suffocation stuff too, though completely optional.

For things i won’t do, all i can think of is anything involving vaginas. Ask me for anything else, i honestly don’t know too many fetishes.
Anyway, thanks and hope maybe this sounds interesting!
-J
MyHeartInAcid
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!