Female Bee in search of male prey

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Female Bee in search of male prey

Postby Holllo » Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:34 am

Right now i'm searching for someone to work an accidental digestion scenario. Where my character which will be right at the end is convinced to try vore for the first time. But all the pressure, nervous behavior and much more makes her slightly lost, which ends up with someone being digested.
So, as if it wasn't obvious enough, i need someone to play a character that can guide her through that, convince her, but don't be the typical "Uwu mommy eat me". It has to be organic and immersive.

I was thinking about the typical roomates, or maybe they are just friends who live together. Seems simple and generic, but i kinda like the premise. As for the said prey, i'm searching for the opposite gender. I will explain that better at the end.

Things that i'm NOT interested and WILL be a dealbreaker:
Sexual interaction- I don't want any sort of sexual interaction, innuendo, gropes, masturbation anything like that. It is vore focused.
Ferals- Despite loving Ferals, i only enjoy them on the Predator role.
Herms, Dg's pr any variation- Only male or female, no femboys. The more generic the character, the better. The player is the one who makes it special.

Things that are KEY:
Digestion- Without reformation, it is a one time thing, and the digestion should be a big deal. Someone is not coming back after all.
Obnoxious noises- Be it belly noises, burps or anything related to bowel movement.
Oral only- No matter the character anatomy, Oral only.

About the opposite gender, the main character I wanted to play is this Bee. I just like her vibes, and she has that Thick appearance, where the character isn't shown doing vore, but she sure could do it perfectly. However, if you have any other character, and want to make a request, I'm willing to try. Of course, if I like the character, and if your character is of the opposite gender.
Album:https://imgur.com/a/jog9UDH
The art doesn't belong to me. The artist is in the images.
Dad jokes and memes are my kink.
Holllo
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!