So..about Roleplays

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

So..about Roleplays

Postby DramaticSunshine » Sat Mar 19, 2022 12:04 pm

So, I decided to make my own Thread instead of rather waiting for people PMing me. I'm aware I kind of still have some rps waiting for me/I still have yet to tell people I'm free, but I believe I can make this incase there are people who are interested in RPing with me 8O It's pretty simple, soo; here's the main four rules!

1. I perfer Third Person, and decent enough replies since I had SO much people rping with me who don't do this (Although, I know not everyone really wants to put effort into roleplay, which I can respect that. But...idk), so I supposed Examples of how you rp can be optional, but highly Recommended!

2. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASSSEEEEEEE NO TOILETPLAY STUFF, there is going to be a list of what I love/neutral/don't like doing will be here later, and there would always be a discussion before we RP, but I feel like this should be a main rule since I know people usually ask. This includes; Disposal, farts, piss, etc. so I know I might lose a huge chunk of people who might see this and might be intrested. :roll:

3. Don't be rude. I know that is the most obvious thing, but I know there might be some problems if people will not be ok with me RPing with only OCs, but I know there probably are most people here who only stick with OCs. So nothing can go wrong, right? But just incase. so for the alternative for Rule 3: I perfer to use Discord for these RPs, although if no one wants to use Discord, I'm also fine with Eka's PMs, but PLEASEEE don't expect me to respond quick, since I can RP on discord eaiser, but still recommended. I won’t respond right away and this may go on for months, so reminders are alright, please don’t be annoying:<

4. I’m a switch, although I’m more of a prey lean. I don’t usually rp Predators, but doesn’t mean I’ll rp one! But please don’t try and force me to make a character nom you if I don’t wish to be pred. I know there would always be a plan of what to do/ who’s going to nom who, but I don’t wish to make the same mistake I made before LOL

As for people who’s curious of what I’m interested in, here’s a list. Not long, so please read!

- Friday Night Funkin’
- OMORI
- Devilman
- Katana ZERO
- Oddity/Mother 4
- Earthbound/Mother series
- Professor Layton
- Phoenix Wright
- SMT/Persona Series

Now for the best, and maybe the moment everyones been waiting for; What I do and don't do! These are mostly perfrences, so please don't think I will force you to do these!

LOVE!! Will GLADLY Do these!!! :D
- Male pred / M/F, M/M
- OC x Canon ( I usually perfer to be the OC so I can see how people don't wish to do these )
- OC x OC
- Size Difference ( Not giantess, more-so Height difference! )
- Cuddling
- Small stories before we get to the vore stuff ( Reccomended if you wish to not do the vore immediately )
- Shy Predator
- Willing/Unwilling Prey
- Harsh Pred
- Female Prey
- Oral Vore

NEUTRAL WITH! Will still do, but rather discuss it a bit so see if there could be anything we could do with it.
- Giantess
- Female Pred / F/M, F/F
- Male prey
- Digestion ( I would put this in the Like section, but I know there's going to be some people who don't like this, so.. )
- Feral/Anthro Characters
- Sentiant Fat
- Weight Gain
- Unbirth/Vaginal Vore
- Anal Vore
- Cock Vore
- cleavage/boob vore
- Canon x Canon ( Rarely )

DISLIKE! I will NOT do these! Please don't bother to ask about these :zombie:
- Toiletplay ( Scat/Disposal, Piss, Farts, etc )
- Feetplay
- Hard Vore

And thats about it! I might update this if there's any new Aditions, although- if you have any questions or Interested in RPing with me, please PM me! I'm not that scary to talk to so Please don't be afraid to ask me about RP! Anyways, see you guys! ^W^

Last bumped by DramaticSunshine on Sat Mar 19, 2022 12:04 pm.
DramaticSunshine
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!