Shy, Sleepy, and Stupid Male Pred at your service!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Shy, Sleepy, and Stupid Male Pred at your service!

Postby TetraVCHS » Mon Dec 27, 2021 11:49 pm

I'm up for trying some scenarios using a predator who's decently slow, mentally and physically, who's very emotional and obedient as best as he can be. As for your character, which may be observing or as prey themselves, I prefer to have a masculine, larger, and caring character, who genuinely cares for the pred at hand, feeling real sorrow or emotion over his struggles and thinks of him more than a sex toy, though some sexual stuff is allowed in less lewd or lustful context, like having him take something up the ass and have no idea that its supposed to be sexual, just liking the feeling.

Likes -
Oral Vore
Anal Vore
CV ((WITH MAJOR EXCEPTIONS THAT I WILL EXPLAIN))
Weight Gain
Non vore stuffing/bloating
Shorter/Smaller predators
Less intelligent predators
Shy or submissive predators
Femboy/Twink predators
Soft digestion
Muscular prey
Gentle, caring and considerate prey that helps the predator
Prey helping the predator digest another meal
Predator being unaware of what digestion is/the consequences of vore.
Short and weaker preds
Thin predators gaining some weight after digestion (And usually being mad about it.)
Steamy breath from inside the maw
Snuggling, hugging and cuddles
Tummy kneading and squeezing
Implied hard digestion (Some partial bone remnants, but not too much in description.)
Collection of mementos (Undigested boxers, bones, whatever.)
Digestion adding to a predators balls or chest fat
Many more, just ask me if there’s any you like that I missed.

Dislikes-
Non human or demi human characters
Hard vore
Futa
Submissive prey
Dominant predator (Unless they’re not taken seriously.)
Masculine predator
Disposal (If you’re into this, don’t even try. I don’t care if you wont do it, I don’t want you in my sight.)
Heavy age play (Sorry pedophiles and necrophiles, grandma isn’t gonna do for today.)
Anything regarding any gas of any kind, for the love of god.
And anything else I missed! If you think there’s something that might be concerning, please ask!

For my expectations of a writer, I am quite strict. I must guarantee that you are able to type with grammar, fluent english, and not to be a boring waste of my time. You are to use grammar for in and out of rp, with exceptions, so we can communicate easier. Turn lengths, I prefer, are around 3-6 lines, so don’t be simplistic, and though it’s impressive, don’t go balls to the wall and make a whole short story about your character. As for your typing at a whole, keep it descriptive. Don’t repeat words, don’t repeat what I say? and for the love of god don’t dictate what my character does.

As for characters, I'll show you my main idea in private messages, but for now, I'll sum it up.

An unnamed character, previously known by the name Marco, is a fuzzy, coal black humanoid, with big, wide eyes and two little cat-like ears perking above his head and a small, round and puffy tail like a goat. He's only around 5'1, slim, and very, very brainless. He'll waddle around, following you forever if it means he can feel appreciated and that he did something that helped whoever it is that helps him in return, which usually just means giving him something nice or calling him kind names. He hardly ever changes his facial expression, with his big bulgy eyes staring back at you from almost any situation, unless he cries. As for his intelligence, it's pretty dry of anything in his little head. He can understand the English language, but can't understand more complex things like sarcasm, metaphors or really anything that a year old child could learn faster. His speech is built up of short peeps and squeaks, quiet, simplified whispers and the calming softness of his voice and movement of his ears and the short tail on his rear. The experience in vore he has is almost as limited as the rest of him, where he has just about no idea as to what happens to a person when they digest, or why his pants keep feeling tighter every time he does so.

Pretty much all I’ve got. If you have any suggestions, please send them over to me on Discord, where I’ll be taking all my rp requests, since I don’t check here often. TetraVCHS#8355

Last bumped by TetraVCHS on Mon Dec 27, 2021 11:49 pm.
TetraVCHS
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!