Femboy pred looking for either pure prey or feeder!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Femboy pred looking for either pure prey or feeder!

Postby Mariamaria » Fri Nov 04, 2022 11:00 am

Heya! trying to find some new rp partners here! like the title says I'm mainly looking for either a pure prey of feeder/watcher, Or perhaps both~ I usually prefer my partners being male but I'm absolutely fine with gals aswell don't worry~!
I don't have a real idea for a scene or idea in mind at the moment but i would like to brainstorm ideas with you! though i usually do like long term rps most~ though one shot ones can also be fun aswell~ I mainly like canon play stuff but i am completely open to any ideas you have whatsoever~ I'll go ahead and list all of my prefs and limits and other kinks here so you don't have to ask! I will also list my must haves aswell

Favs:
- Same Size(Must have)
- Oral vore(Must have)
- Belches(must have)
- Digestion(must have)
- Weight Gain (moderate and/or extreme)(must have)
- Unwilling Prey
- being cruel and smug
- Humiliation/Degradation
- being femboy/bustyboy pred(must have)
- Female Prey
- Male feeders/lovers
- Human Preds
- Robot Preds
- Single prey
- Mass vore

- Disposal(not needed)
- male prey
- female feeders/lovers
- Willing prey
- Anthro Preds

Neutral:
- Farts
- Breast Vore

Limits:
- Hard vore
- Cooking

My other kinks!:
Hyper/expansion(must have)
Ageplay
Transformation

Don't be afraid to send me a DM if your interested~! Edit: Also for anyone who've sent me message a couple months ago and i never got back it was because of irl medical reasons that i haven't been able to reply as often sorry! but still feel free to send another message if your still interested!

Last bumped by Mariamaria on Fri Nov 04, 2022 11:00 am.
Mariamaria
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!