Switch seeking Masculine Preds or Female Prey!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Switch seeking Masculine Preds or Female Prey!

Postby Lonnie » Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:27 pm

(NOTE BEFORE TALKING TO ME: I have some neurological issues that make it difficult for me to focus or process large bits of text, and can get overwhelmed pretty easy. Also suffer from severe anxiety+ depression issues, which can affect my response time and overall engagement. Please be patient with me. Most RPs will definitely have to be multi session. If this doesn't bother you, read on!)

Sorry if this is all kind of a clusterfuck, please feel free to DM me if you'd like to chat or clarify some stuff before RP! You can contact me in DMs and from there we can decide where to move.

Hello! I am a female player (WITH ONLY MALE PREDS, telling you now.) looking for some RP with new folks. I will preface this with, I don't have a super established prey character with reference pics or anything, but I am a lot more skilled at playing prey than pred! I just tend to adapt to the situation. That being said, my pred characters are a LOT more developed and have plenty of art for the most part. I've been told they're pretty niche, but uh, is what it is I guess. All of my characters are humanoid/demi human aside from one female, who is an anthro cat. I could probably play some oneoff characters for the purpose of just that RP if you'd like.

I'm most interested in partners who are either masculine male preds, or feminine/female prey. I MIGHT be into some male prey as long as you provide an interesting character who doesn't look too masculine. Some things I really enjoy are size difference (typically larger pred), foodplay/cooking stuff, all types of vore (AV or unbirth is my fave. I'd die for a male UB pred). I can get into some gross stuff as prey, but am a bit shier about it as pred. Pretty much just ask if you wanna do something that isn't in my limits and I'll probably be down. My favorite prey to play are typically super shy/nervous about being eaten/inserted into another orifice but can warm up to it with proper coaxing. Not flat out unwilling or willing. My preds can vary in how they treat their prey, I have a submissive pred I'd especially like to use. In the case that YOU want to be the pred, I have some canon characters that I really like...I'm stupidly reluctant to admit em though. They're all from the same fandom. Some might find them bizarre, if you catch my drift. Beh.
I'm open to a ton of stuff, but do have my limits.

Aforementioned Limits:
- Graphic/hard Digestion
- Wolf/fox/similar looking preds
- Overly cruel/sadistic preds (Getting off to the prey's torture, finding their fear comical and mocking them for it, etc)
- Dirty disposal (only as pred, I like it as prey)
- Female or feminine predators

EXTRA NOTE: I like to be pretty literate, but I DO get overwhelmed if the responses are way too long. I'll panic and feel like I can't properly respond and stall for as long as I can. I admire the extra literate tho. Oneliners need not apply. Couple paragraphs is the sweet spot. We can talk more if you're interested, all of this might seem like a big bunch of ramble.

EXTRA EXTRA NOTE: For whatever reason, I seem to have a big fixation on 1950s aesthetics. Think greasers/rockabilly/stuff like that. My favorite preds to use deffo reflect that. I just think they're neat. Guys with those cool pomps or leather jackets have my heart! Aaahh...this is embarrassing, movin on!

EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA NOTE: Please don't try to get me to be a female pred, yes I am a female player but I just...don't like it...sorry!

Last bumped by Lonnie on Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:27 pm.
Average M/f enjoyer
Lonnie
Somewhat familiar

Return to Seeking partner!