Male seeking pen-pals and friends

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Male seeking pen-pals and friends

Postby HungryLemon » Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:40 pm

Hello !!

I am seeking to make new friends, role play partners and / or pen-pals. I have been role-playing for a little over 6 years now and throughout that time I have developed a wide variety of kinks. When role-playing I tend to write anywhere from 2 paragraphs to a few pages, sometimes 4+ pages if the role-play is in a juicy area. Depending on the prompt I can play as a female or futa in the third person or a male in the first person. If you just want to chat I would prefer doing that on Discord and have the actual role-play take place either here in the DMs or on Reddit. Down below are from kinks, prompts and fandoms/characters that I enjoy. A few last ticket items that I would like to mention are: 1) I prefer chatting at first to get to know you. This will help me and you know if we would be good role-play partners or would be better off just chatting ~ 2) I will only do a roleplay with literate players ~ 3) I do not have a set schedule when it comes to responding if you are looking for a daily or weekly response we will probably not have a fun time // I try to respond as fast as I can, but I do not like to be rushed (would much rather prefer a no stress role-play for both of us :)

Kinks: vore (all types inc. hard), growth, giantess, hyper (within proportions), breast expansion, ass expansion, hourglass expansion, futa, same size, animal prey, crush, cheating, ntr, incest, age, snuff, gore, disposal, weight gain (up to chubby), muscle growth, futa on male and more.

Limits: full furry and shrinking, animal as preds, and low effort responses.

Characters / Fandoms: Monika (DDLC), DVa, Sombra, Widowmaker, Suki (Avatar), Toph, All the Genshin females except Sayu, Klee, Diona, Qiqi, and Xiangling, Mable (Gravity Falls), Wendy, Pacifica, Pokemon females, Nami (One Piece), Yamato, Ulti, MHA females except Toga, Asuka (Evangelion), Wonder Woman, Chun Li, Han Juri, TDI (Gwen, Zoey, and Courtney), Violet and Helen Parr, Starfire, Raven, Haze (Fortnite), Makima, Daphne, Jill Valentine, Tifa, Laura (The Quarry) and more :)

If you are interested please PM me. I will try and get back to you as soon as I can. Feel free to ask any questions.

Hope to see you soon :)
HungryLemon
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!