Loli prey looking to become someone's snack

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Loli prey looking to become someone's snack

Postby Rayolien » Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:42 pm

Looking for a pred who can RP preferably female or nonhuman characters.

I like to RP as loli girls age 8-13 who act more mature than they should be at this age, or as long-lived species that look forever young. I have a few OCs that I can play as, or we can play with characters from an established setting, I don't mind either.

As a player, I'm aromantic and asexual. I don't mind things like nudity or a little bit of teasing, but I'm not interested in roleplaying characters having sex, making each other cum, stuff like that.

Must have

• Digestion, absorption, transformation, fatal endings of any kind
  • Unwilling prey, I want to fight for my life and feel helpless against you
  • Loli prey, like I already described.

• Fantasy settings with magic
  • Monster prey like slimes, giant worms or frogs, tentacle monsters...
  • Long, hopeless struggles
  • Asphyxiation, strangling, crushing, drowning in water or other fluids. Anything that offers me a bad end~
  • Spitting out undigested remains

Meh

• Any kind of penetration by anything, although tentacles into the mouth are an exception.
  • Humans with huge bellies, I prefer if same-size scenarios involve either non-human preds or some kind of magic.
  • Romance or sex. I don't mind if you want to touch my characters a bit, but they won't enjoy it or take pleasure. And as a player, I really don't like narrating my character touching herself or doing sexual things to someone else.
  • Girls with inhumanly huge tits, or generally anything hyper

Hard no

• Anything involving cocks, be it male characters, futas, or monsters. But I don't mind playing with a male character if his dick isn't the focus.
  • Scat, any realistic form of disposal
  • Gas, watersports
  • Transformations into stuff like sex toys, onaholes, toilets...
  • Sex-crazed characters or implausible scenarios (like parents suddenly wanting to eat their children)

Miscellaneous

• I can use first or third person to refer to my character, and second or third person to refer to your character. It's your preference.
  • In some fatal scenarios I like to RP a bit past my death and describe what happened to me if I am not completely digested yet.
  • I prefer when turns are fast paced and only describe one thing your character does or says, rather than long paragraphs. I want to feel like I'm struggling against you, not just like you're doing things to me. Of course, it's different if I'm unconscious or I can't resist anymore...
  • During sessions I prefer to keep any OOC chat in a separate channel or room.

You can DM me on here for my Discord. If I'm online on Discord, it always means I want to RP :3

Last bumped by Rayolien on Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:42 pm.
Rayolien
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!