Twink Seeking Partners!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Twink Seeking Partners!

Postby VornyHomo » Tue May 30, 2023 10:49 pm

Heya! So recently I've wanted to get back into vore rp, so I decided to make an account here. So here's some stuff to note-

I don't typically mind what character you want to use. My characters are typically twinkish, though I may use characters from different media occasionally if you do as well. I only typically use human characters, but that doesn't limit you.

I am very prey-leaning and prefer to play that role, but I've also started exploring the pred role. For preds, I typically like to play a shy and/or inexperienced character. Below, you can find my thoughts on many aspects of vore. You may pick and choose what you want to see if we RP, and nothing in the list is required! (Except for M/M mainly). Can't find something you'd like to try on the list? Feel free to ask me about it, and I'll add it for future reference!

My typical writing style includes two-to-three detailed paragraphs in third person, although I am willing to adapt to your length of writing.

Love:
Spoiler: show
Cock vore
Sexual content
Cum inflation
M/M
Large/semi-hyper dicks
Unwilling
Digestion
Lengthy digestion
Long-term endo
Public/casual vore
Incest

Like:
Oral vore
Anal vore (Clean)
Cock tf
Willing
Feral/bestial pred
Stomach crush/Instant digestion
Endo
Microphilia/Macrophilia
Plant vore
Reformation/respawning
Same-size vore
Unaware vore
Accidental vore
Condom disposal
Transformation

Okay With:
Unbirth (trans/cuntboy)
Underage characters
Sentient fat/cock
Sheath vore
Absorbtion
Smaller pred
Hammerspace
Food present
Weight-gain (nice belly after vore, nothing extreme)

Dislike:
Scat
Watersports
Vomit
Gas
Female characters
Breast vore
Bladder vore

Here are some of the current scenarios that I am craving:

Nothing in particular right now! Feel free to present your own ideas!

For those interested, here are some of the fandoms I'd be interested roleplaying, but feel free to suggest your own:
Dead By Daylight
Dauntless
Overwatch
D&D
Hades (Game)
Hi-Fi Rush
Resident Evil
Nier: Automata
Borderlands
DOOM
Pokemon
Marvel

Feel free to PM me if interested, or add me on discord (EmergencyFood#9165)! I'd love to discuss what we both want and find something we both like!

Last bumped by VornyHomo on Tue May 30, 2023 10:49 pm.
VornyHomo
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!