Several ideas for Non-Human x Human RPs! Check 'Em Out!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Several ideas for Non-Human x Human RPs! Check 'Em Out!

Postby ProudMonsterFucker » Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:06 pm

Hey all, it's been a while since I've been on here! I have quite a few concepts swimming about in this brain of mine that I'd like to bring out and RP with y'all.
Below, you'll find a list of concepts I've had. This'll occasionally be updated whenever I remember this exists, so keep watch out, I suppose!

Whoops, You're in Florida Now (F4M/Futa, or M/Futa4F) - An Anthro male/futa is the driver of a massive shipping truck, driving all across the country to fulfill their job... But sitting behind a wheel in a truck cabin 24/7 is a lonely way to live... So, one day, the driver just kinda decides he wants a companion, and thus proceeds to kidnap the first human woman he sees while stopping at a gas station! If you're not a fan of the 'trucker' part, I'm willing to just have the Anthro kidnap the human and bring them to his home.
Musophobia is the Fear of Rats and Mice (M/Futa4F) - This one is a lot more specific than the last one- You play as Edelgard von Hresvelg, one of the three main characters of Fire Emblem: Three Houses, who has found herself deep underground in an ancient sewer system- And unfortunately for her, Rats tend to commonly be found in sewers. So, when a giant Rat (or an Anthro Rat, whichever you prefer) rushes out of the shadows, there isn't much she can really do besides panic. (This one is special, because I specifically want somebody to play Edelgard- And if you're do this for me, I will love you forever. I'm willing to play the Rat as being cruel, kind, indifferent, whatever- Up to you!)
A Female Spider that Fortunately Will Not Eat You After Sex (Futa4F) - Hornet, the half-spider guardian of the ruins of the Kingdom of Hallownest, has been alone for a long, long time. With the lack of sentient, non-infected creatures nearby, it's quite difficult for her to find a chance to... Release herself... But through fate, magic, or coincidence, a human has found their way into Hornet's presence! Or, maybe Hornet's made her way to our human world? Either way, get ready to be egged by this elegant, needle-wielding, web-spinning spider warrior!
Bring Your Own Ideas! - Exactly how it sounds- Approach with whatever the heck kind of ideas you can think of! Shoot your shot, and see if it's a hit!

Will not do
-Macro/Micro (Size difference of greater than 10 feet)
-Transformation
-Males or Futas as the sub
-Fatal Vore (or any form of death)
-Digestion and Reformation
-Mind Control (Temporary or brief hypnosis is fine)
-Cock Vore
-Gore (Minor scratches and references to blood are alright, so are bruises and the like)
-Characters having a safe word

Hope to RP with you soon! I also have an F-List account if you'd rather do this live:
https://www.f-list.net/c/proud%20monster%20fucker/

Last bumped by ProudMonsterFucker on Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:06 pm.
ProudMonsterFucker
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!