Male Switch looking for Female Partner

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Male Switch looking for Female Partner

Postby Hungryperv » Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:51 pm

I've been an experienced RPer both of the erotic and non-erotic variety, and have been inkling to do some Vore Roleplays, I lean more Prey but I'm open to play Pred as well.

I'm not too picky about writing style, so long as the replies are more than a a short sentence and they're readable, goodness knows I make my fair share of typo's all the time so not gonna ding someone on that either. I'd also like someone whose open to just OOC chatting between RP's if we decide to do more than one of them, always makes them more fun when its someone whose company you enjoy. Now onto the lists!

Loves:

Belching up Clothing
Oral
Same Size
Digestion(Soft)
Weight Gain
F/F
F/M
Incest
Incest Vore
Sex
Pregnancy
Pregnant Pred
Pregnant Prey

Reformation
Fatal
Non-Fatal
Teasing Pred
Consensual
Non-Consensual

Dislikes/No Go:
Loli / Underaged
Rape
Scat
Digestion(Hard)
Hard Vore
Cock Vore

If its not listed, I can either be persuaded or I just haven't thought about it but open to discussions regarding it.
Hungryperv
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!