F switch seeking anything dark, disgusting, or unusual~

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

F switch seeking anything dark, disgusting, or unusual~

Postby TheSoftie » Sat Nov 04, 2023 1:24 am

Hey folks~ I'm a switch who's close to limitless—the main exception being that I almost exclusively play female/NB characters (or feral, robot, object, etc.)—and always interested in anything dark, disgusting, or unusual~ Read through my preferences and, if you're interested, send a friend request to thesoftie on Discord! Hope to see you soon~

Mainly looking for...
  • Weird TF methods~ Anything where someone gets "manually" transformed, being stretched, flattened, melted, dismembered, etc., is lovely~ I've also had a bit of an obsession with Icaron's Perma-Fusion Tape art on FurAffinity, and other TFs like it where the transformed victim maintains some aspects of their former body~
  • Reformation with consequences~ Prey getting smothered by, or forced to swallow, whatever they digested into, or finding themselves irreversibly desperate to get churned again~ On the more extreme end, reformation that fails or gets denied by a greedy, cruel, or just lazy pred~ And reforming in a pred's gut, permanently digesting over and over again~

Scenario preferences (character I'd play underlined; for the purpose of this list, futa/NB is treated the same as F)
  • Love: M/F, F/F, F/F
  • Open to: F/M
  • Very unlikely, mood/scenario dependent: F/M, M/F, M/M, M/M

Settings (I don't always RP with these, but if you're familiar, I definitely prefer them!)
  • Favorites: Omori, Star Trek: Lower Decks, She-Ra (2018), The Owl House, Kung Fu Panda, Spider-Verse, Celeste, Gravity Falls, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Splatoon, Steven Universe
  • Others I like: Infinity Train, My Adventures with Superman, Bee and Puppycat, How To Train Your Dragon, Zootopia, Hilda, Inside Job, Super Mario Bros., Disney (Atlantis: The Lost Empire, Big Hero 6, Aladdin, Mulan, Frozen, Peter Pan), Studio Ghibli (Kiki's Delivery Service, From Up on Poppy Hill, Laputa: Castle in the Sky, The Secret World of Arrietty), The Mitchells vs. the Machines
  • Others I like, but am not very familiar with: My Hero Academia, Animal Crossing, Cookie Run, Spy × Family, Pokémon, Sonic, My Life as a Teenage Robot, Legend of Zelda, Metroid
Note: I don't RP settings not included in this list, with very rare exceptions.

Kinks
Absolute favorites~ (the way to my heart~)
  • Changes in willingness (dubcon to willing, dubcon to unwilling, willing to unwilling, unwilling to willing, etc.)
  • Dehumanizing/demeaning/cruel preds
  • Forniphilia (living furniture)
  • Graphic/crushing digestion
  • Permanent entrapment
  • Rapid/instant digestion (especially with instant disposal)
  • Scat burial/eating (especially with disposal)
  • Sentient disposal
  • Sentient fat
  • Unusual sentient fates (stomach acid, fuel, mana, etc.)
Loves (feel free to go extreme with these!)
  • Accidental vore/digestion
  • All the way through
  • Alternative vore (navel, cock, cleavage, breast, tail, nose, hair, ear, eye, armpit, bellbottom, diaper, etc.)
  • Amputation/dismemberment/castration
  • Anal vore
  • Asphyxiation/drowning
  • Betrayal
  • Body part TF
  • Bondage (especially permanent)
  • Burps/farts/gas/musk
  • Clothing entrapment/diaper entrapment
  • Cooking/preparation/dolcett
  • Cucking
  • Dehumanization/objectification
  • Deserving prey
  • Discrimination (very mood dependent)
  • Domination
  • Ear fucking
  • Endosoma (especially permanent, unwilling, and/or graphic)
  • Enslavement/ownership
  • Extreme weight gain
  • Facesitting
  • Failed reformation
  • Feral preds (particular favorites: canine, feline, frog, giraffe, pelican, and snake)
  • Forced public humiliation (mind control, blackmail, etc.)
  • Gas inflation/scat stuffing
  • Gore/guro/hard vore
  • Hammerspace
  • Humiliation
  • Impossible fit
  • Inanimate transformation (especially permanent)
  • Inexperienced preds
  • Instant loss
  • Intimidated observers
  • Invisible preds
  • Larger preds (roughly 5:1 to 10:1 size difference)
  • Lying preds
  • Mind break/identity death/corruption
  • Misunderstanding
  • Object "pred" (toilet, sextoy, vacuum, etc.)
  • Object swallowing (especially forced and with particularly disgusting "meals")
  • Orgasm denial
  • Pet play
  • Petrification
  • Post-digestion weight gain
  • Public sale
  • Public use
  • Reluctant/dubcon prey
  • Robot/machine preds
  • Scat/disposal/diaper disposal
  • Scatues
  • Slob
  • Smaller preds (any size difference)
  • Snuff (drowning, suffocation, beheading, crushing, extreme hard vore, etc.)
  • Struggling to keep prey down
  • Tattooification
  • Teasing/taunting preds
  • Trashing
  • Unaware preds
  • Uncaring preds
  • Unaware observers
  • Uncaring observers
  • Unwilling preds
  • Watersports
Likes (always fun!)
  • Crushing/flattening
  • Feet
  • Force feeding/stuffing
  • Futa preds
  • Guilty preds
  • Hard vore
  • Hyper proportions
  • Inflation
  • Near-human preds
  • Same-size vore
  • Self vore
  • Stuckage
  • Tentacles
  • Transformation
  • Unbirth
  • Weight gain
Mood/scenario dependent (not my favorite, but not off limits)
  • Anthro preds/prey (not including canon characters)
  • Feral prey
  • Pregnancy
  • Reformation
  • Tiny prey (greater than 20:1 size difference)
  • Willing prey
Limits (I will not RP anything related to these)
  • IRL play involving other people
  • Male pregnancy
  • Raceplay
  • Very masculine characters

Some specific prompts and ideas... (long!)
Spoiler: show
  • Preds who are guilty, but definitely not guilty enough: Maybe they accidentally swallowed someone, maybe they didn't realize until their prey was already half-digested, maybe they were forced into it by circumstance, maybe they can't let the prey out to keep them from telling people what happened. In any case, they feel bad about it, but it's just...not that big a deal to them, y'know? They say they're sorry, maybe even try to keep the prey alive a little longer (even if they would rather be digested quickly at this point), but they'll probably forget about the whole thing in a few days, if it doesn't lead them to try more prey in the future. Goes particularly well with sentient fat/disposal (where the pred knows about it) or even permanent endo—the prey might get an apology, maybe even a few days where the pred tries to respect their former humanity, but in the end they're just fat, waste, or food and the pred moves on with their life, while their meal is unable to do the same, just stuck forever...
  • Gradual changes of heart: Of course preds who stay cruel and prey who stay terrified the whole time are fun, but there are so many lovely possibilities here that can really add to an RP. Maybe a pred who starts getting bizarre cravings for swallowing other people whole, trying to stop themself or at least hide their meals at first...but over time they start to enjoy it, eventually seeing everybody else as nothing but potential food, and greedily eating whoever they like because there's not much anybody can do about it! Or a prey that starts out completely willing, even asking the pred to swallow them, but didn't think through all the consequences of being eaten. Maybe they expected to be spit out and are cruelly betrayed, maybe they believed they were undigestible and end up proven wrong, maybe they thought they would end up with a different fate—sentient fat/disposal for a prey who expected fatal digestion, sentient disposal for a prey who wanted to be sentient fat, or even just sentient fat...but as the wrong part of the pred! A prey who wanted to pad out their crush's breasts but ended up permanently trapped on their gross, gassy butt instead~
  • Casual dehumanization: Preds that actively taunt and tease their prey are great, but my absolute favorite pred is one that just doesn't even register the prey as anything but food. They're not even ignoring the prey because they enjoy dehumanizing them, they just can't be bothered to act like they're a human anymore. This is particularly lovely with plenty of observers who feel just the same—once someone is churning inside a stomach, what's the point in even speaking to them or acknowledging their presence? It's not like they're going to remember once they're digested...and even if they do, living on in their pred's fat or waste, their opinion really doesn't matter at that point. Everybody's perfectly happy to do things that the prey would absolutely hate—maybe the pred hooks up with their old ex from before they fell in love with the prey, maybe the prey's former lover just adores the pred's squirming gut and gives it some love while her partner screams inside. People might even talk about the prey as if they're not right there, stewing in digestive acid, but nobody ever talks to them! No reason not to make fun of how rude, stupid, innocent, or weak they were, right?
  • Forgettable fates: This is a bit of an oddly specific one, but it's probably the main reason I love canon RPs, though it can work for other scenarios too! In a lot of settings, characters have some grand destiny they're supposed to fulfill—in the original story they end up saving the world, or defeating some terrifying monster, or at least dying a noble death. But none of that ends up mattering, because they stumble across one person who decides to make them a meal! It's particularly fun when they would've ended up as friends in canon, but none of that can happen now, of course~ For some canon examples...(She-Ra) Glimmer getting suspicious of Adora when she transforms into She-Ra for the first time and churning her without asking questions! (Omori) Mari wandering away from her picnic blanket when she gets bored and ending up as a meal for any number of preds! (My Hero Academia) Any of the heroines-in-training meeting a premature fate as nothing but a meal for her classmate! (Pokémon) A trainer on their way to become champion taking a shortcut through some grass and never coming out again! Outside of canon, maybe an officer worker who's in line for a promotion getting gulped by her jealous coworker on the elevator...or a legendary hero who gets a bit overconfident while dealing with a single weak enemy and ends up as an unlikely meal! Characters meant for great things and glorious destinies, yet so easy to churn into mush when things go wrong~
  • Fates worse than death: Being melted down in somebody's stomach is humiliating and horrifying—what could be worse than that? Well, what about being trapped with the pred forever? Permanent endo can be absolutely lovely with some unwilling prey, initially furious but slowly forced to resign themselves to their role as a belly pet over the course of weeks, months, or years. Maybe there's even a way out, at least in theory, but it's just out of reach~ The pred goes to visit one of the prey's old friends, and if they only knew that the prey didn't want to be in there, they'd have them out in a heartbeat! Unfortunately, though, it's hard to make anything out through the pred's belly fat, and they convince the friend that their meal is actually completely willing! That squirming and muffled shouting? Clearly they're just enjoying themselves in there...don't pay them any mind, they're just a bulge in the pred's tummy now, after all~ Then again, at least a permanent belly pet can struggle...sentient fat doesn't even get to do that! The prey tries to reassure themselves as they're melting that at least it'll all be over soon—only to wake back up as nothing but a soft layer of padding on the belly that just digested them! They try desperately to scream or struggle, but the most they can do is jiggle a bit. They're completely trapped, nothing but pudge for however long the pred lives, which if they're unlucky could be very long... Even they've got it good compared to someone who ends up as sentient disposal, though! They come to as they're squeezing out of the pred's intestines, maybe dumped into a proper toilet, or maybe just left to fester in public. Perhaps something else survived digestion—a skull, part of their clothing, anything that lets onlookers know exactly who's wasting away in this pile of scat so they can tease them for their humiliating fate! They're stuck smelling and tasting the utter filthiness of what they've become, and they don't even get the luxury of eventually being put out of their misery! Long after the pred who carelessly mulched them is gone, they'll still be stewing in the sewers or rotting in a dump somewhere, barely even able to remember a life before they were just a foul mound of shit~
  • Identity death: There's a pretty wide range of ways this can show up, including in a lot of non-vore RPs, where it's pretty much my favorite way for things to end up! The idea of a character losing their entire personality, all their hopes and dreams, to whatever they end up as is just absolutely lovely~ Of course, it's a lovely way to cap off an RP ending with sentient fat or disposal—the prey trying and failing to remember that they used to be a person, eventually just giving in and accepting their role as somebody's padding or waste~ It's also great for permanent bondage! It may take months or years, but if you repurpose someone as a pet, a chair, or even a toilet, eventually they won't think of themselves as anything else~ On the other end of the spectrum, near-instant identity death can be fun as well! Maybe some hostile force tries to take over the victim's mind, maybe they get hypnotized and reprogrammed to have a completely different personality, but in any case, it doesn't take long at all before there's not a trace of the person they used to be! Yet in any of these cases, very far beneath the surface of their mind, their old self will still be trapped, half-crazy with their inability to do something while some acceptant or lustful version of themselves gleefully enjoys their new role...we can't have them getting out of their imprisonment, after all, they'll just be stuck under even more layers of bondage than merely being bound or transformed forever, trapped in their own mind as well~
  • Unfair vore: Well, melting someone down for a meal is almost always excessively cruel, but I really love scenarios that take that to the extreme! Settings where vore can be a punishment for the most minor of offenses, or simply because someone feels hungry and a potential prey looks tasty~ Or vore being used as "revenge" for much more minor things! A bully's victim decides to get back at her tormentors and convinces herself that churning them into fat and shit is somehow a justified response...an overconfident prey mouths off to the wrong person, then realizes they're talking to some authority figure who can eat whoever they like without punishment! Even better are scenarios where the prey's death is just completely pointless~ Oblivious preds, like feral creatures, poorly programmed robots, or just particularly innocent/naive preds are lovely for this! Maybe they just don't understand how digestion works, maybe they think that being a steaming pile of scat is no worse than being a living person, or maybe they just don't even understand what's happening...in any case, they don't even get any enjoyment out of digesting the prey, so their meal isn't even put to good use as they're churned~ Soon enough the pred will have forgotten the whole thing (if they ever realized what was going on), their prey's life made a complete (often literal) waste~
  • Pet play: Sure, prey is doomed to end up churning in a pred's gut sooner or later, but doesn't mean they can't be used a bit first! Maybe they get on the pred's bad side, maybe they're just unlucky, but all it takes is one click of a collar around their neck and they're nothing but a plaything for the pred's amusement~ They'll be undressed, fucked silly, forced to walk on all fours, fed whatever the pred likes, tugged around on a leash...but they'll be forced to go along with anything for fear of being melted if they're not a good enough pet~ Maybe if they're good enough they'll earn a permanent position, even if it's utterly degrading and dehumanizing...or maybe they never really had a chance of truly escaping, and they'll end up melted in the pred's gut after having demeaned themselves pathetically in front of everyone~
  • Hopelessly irreversible transformations: Inanimate TFs are always lovely, but why stop at one spell or potion turning someone into something? After all, it's always possible they could end up turned back at some point, and we can't have that~ So...maybe they accidentally (or intentionally, without realizing the consequences) transform themself, and gradually realize with horror that nobody has any way of finding out what's happened to them! Or maybe somebody else "temporarily" transforms them as a punishment or a prank, not realizing that whatever method they chose also tweaks reality ever so slightly to erase any memory of their unfortunate victim~ Even worse, maybe somebody just really has it out for our poor victim, and makes sure to put them through a long series of changes that make it completely impossible to return to their human life...limbs or organs casually tossed out or crushed into nothing, perhaps even their entire body melted and molded into something else, or even their mind fundamentally altered to strip away any thoughts that don't serve their new purpose~ The possibilities are endless...though getting their humanity back will never be one of them~
  • Permanent entrapment: You've probably gathered this from everything else I'm interested in, but there's something absolutely lovely about just getting trapped forever—even if it's not in a belly or a toilet, though those are favorites of mine~ At least prey trapped in the gut of a sentient pred can struggle and beg, but for those stuck in the depths of an unthinking machine, flushed into the plumbing, or simply stuck somewhere nobody will ever think to look, there's truly nothing they can do~ In some cases it may lead to digestion, but for certain circumstances—immortal or non-human prey, or perhaps a machine that keeps them alive against their will—their helpless fate can simply be truly permanent~
  • Living playthings: Speaking of entrapment, I love seeing how many different parts of a pred's body their helpless victims can be hidden away in~ Maybe they're a minigiantess, maybe just a massive slob, maybe they can squeeze people into impossibly tight spaces, or any combination of the three. In any case, they'll happily stick you between their sweaty cheeks, deep into their cleavage, under their armpits, into their navel, up their nostrils, or anywhere else on their figure~ Eventually it becomes so casual that they might not notice—oblivious to the fact that people prank their friends and get rid of their enemies by stuffing them into some crevice of the pred's body, trapping them forever~ And even if they're the one who chose to imprison you on their figure, there's every chance they'll forget all about you, your weak squirms never quite enough to remind them how long you've been stuck as their plaything~

Things to know
  • I go by she/they pronouns.
  • Feel free to tease me OOC, if you'd like~ (Do ask before going into anything dom/sub–related OOC, though! It may not be something I'm comfortable with or interested in at the moment.)
  • I strongly prefer Discord for RPs, but I can use PMs here if absolutely necessary.
  • Any message length between a couple lines and a few paragraphs is fine by me—I'm happy to match partners in terms of style!—although I prefer those on the shorter end.
  • I don't particularly care about picture references; I'll provide one for the character I'm playing if you'd like, but don't expect me to go out of my way and provide a whole lot of images if you're not doing the same.
  • I usually have a few RPs going and might be busy, so feel free to ping me if I go a couple days without replying.
  • I tend to be pretty relaxed about reply rate, so don't ever worry about going too long between posts! Life gets in the way, it's not a big deal. I definitely prefer a partner who comes back after days, weeks, or even months to one that doesn't come back at all! (And feel absolutely free to tell me if anything's going on in your life that's making it hard to RP. Sometimes you're busy, sick, or just not feeling the mood—it happens!) I'll really appreciate a partner who's understanding of limited availability on my end, too.
  • I don't typically do a lot of casual, non-kink chatting. I'm unfortunately too busy to regularly spend an hour or two talking with RP partners if we're not planning, RPing something, or at least throwing ideas around.
  • That being said—I really love planning RPs out, or just chatting as long as it's kink related (particularly if you're good with teasing me a little~)! So I'm more than happy to talk through a lot of possibilities before settling on something; I'd rather take my time with the setup and get to know what you like better in the process than rush into things.
  • I use my Discord account for a lot of temporary profile play. Let me know if that's something that bothers you, I'll be happy to set up a server where I look a little less digested...or, y'know, if it's something you want to get in on, just ask~
  • I currently tend to be available evenings/nights/early mornings, Tuesday and Thursday through Saturday (EST)—though this can be a bit variable. You can always check my Discord status to see if anything's changed!
  • Literacy is a preference, but communication is a must! Nothing will make me lose interest quicker than diving into things without discussing stuff like limits and post length first.
  • If you've read through this whole post, include a flower message in your first message to me on Discord!

Status indicators
If you want to get a really quick read on how I'm feeling and what I'm up for, check my Discord status! There'll often be details in the text, but the emote alone (usually just a colored circle) will give a general idea of how to approach me.
  • Green — I'm in a good mood to RP, should be more or less available, and don't have any particular inclination towards pred/prey or dom/sub at the moment.
  • Purple — I'm in more of a pred/dom mood at the moment; tease accordingly! Calling me mistress or goddess will get you on my good side and make you a little less likely to end up as gut filler...unless you want that, of course~
  • Blue — I'm in more of a prey/sub mood at the moment; tease accordingly! Anything from simple pet names like cutie, hun, or love to more suggestive ones like pet, pup, and good girl will make me yours~ This is also when I'll most appreciate being praised and hearing if you loved something I wrote or said~
  • Brown — I'm in a prey/sub mood on the more...degrading end, let's say~ Tell me I'm a loser, a nerd, a slut for whatever's getting me all flustered, or just breakfast, lunch, dinner, food, a meal, a snack, and future fat or shit~ If my profile isn't already temped at the moment, this is a good time to add it to your hips or dump it in your toilet~
  • White — I'm asleep or not yet on for the day.
  • Black — I'm not in the mood to RP or chat, usually due to burnout, stress, sickness, or just being generally busy.
  • Red — I am in the mood to RP or chat, but I'm currently busy, usually with some specific thing that I need to finish before checking on Discord. If I finish that work and still have time left in the night, this will usually lead into one of Purple/Blue/Brown.
  • If the status is a square instead of a circle — I'm currently catching up on RPs. Whatever usually goes with this status applies, but be aware that my response times will be slower and more unpredictable so I can focus on that.

Last bumped by TheSoftie on Sat Nov 04, 2023 1:24 am.
TheSoftie
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!