m seeking Pred to RP ^^

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

m seeking Pred to RP ^^

Postby kain009 » Sun May 20, 2007 12:27 pm

Hey im fairly new to this. but id like to find a few girls willing to RP with me. im into just about any Vore out there. unbirthing,oral,anal,tail,breast,shrinking, incertion are a few of the ones i really like.

my char is squall from FF8 synce i look a lot like him in real life. hehe hopefully ill find someone willing soon hehe
kain009
Participator

Re: m seeking Pred to RP ^^

Postby Gimpy » Sun May 20, 2007 1:22 pm

I'm always around :-D

FF8 is the best 8)
Gimpy
???

Postby Resileaf » Sun May 20, 2007 5:00 pm

You also have me. PM me if you want to RP with me.
Resileaf
???

Re:

Postby kain009 » Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:01 am

Hey im really into Micro,cock vore, anal vore, unbirthing, oral. i can be furry or human. i can be willing or unwilling. i tend to like unwilling better tho. ^^ i love herms too if anyone is into any of that let me know via PM or post here! hope to hear from some ppl's soon :-D
kain009
Participator

Return to Seeking partner!