Female Pred/Prey looking for anyone to RP with (updated)

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Female Pred/Prey looking for anyone to RP with (updated)

Postby Slasher » Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:40 am

Hi, nice to meet whoever is reading this post! First, I’ll state that I can do a maximum of 60 lines, if the RP allows for such detailed replies, however I should also mention that I don't care how much the other person writes, as long as we're both enjoying it! I can Roleplay both in english and Spanish.

Here are the things I usually do, if asked, what I would maybe do, and what I never do

-Oral vore
-Anal vore
-Unbirth
-Cock vore
-Shaft vore
-Bladder vore
-Nose/Ear vore (Not experienced at all in those areas but i'm willing to learn)
-Full tour
-Mouthplay
-Troathplay
-Macro/Micro, I can compromise on something a bit bigger but that's what i'm most comfortable with
-(Regarding feral preds/preys) 1/8 to 1/10, that’s the minimum I’m comfortable with doing.
-Feet/Paws
-Body exploration
-Endo
-Feral
-Furry

My maybe, we'll see, let's talk about it beforehand

-My female OC being pred (Will specify later)
-My male OC being prey (Will also specify later)
-Body fluids (Apart from blood which I don’t do)

Will not do, even if I got paid to RP such things.
-Scat
-Gore
-Death
-Digestion
-You get the gist, anything that implies characters getting killed, being tortured, or everything inbetween).
-slime or criptid preds/preys (Have tried but I don’t know how to work with them at all)

In regards to my characters I have 2, one acts as a prey and the other one acts as a pred, I'm willing to shift their roles every now and then.

-Prey OC: Her name is Aura, she's always weary and distrusting of her surroundings, often finds it difficult to trust anyone and tends to run from problems instead of confronting them.

-Pred OC: Robin is bi, cares quite a lot of what others think about him. Often acts like a "big, bad pred" but tends to care about whoever he gets the chance to eat and play with, often making sure that they get to enjoy the experience as well.

*Updated: I can also RP several fandoms, from animes to videogames to some series and cinematic universes, will discuss when PM. However I only use my OC, have never found out how to RP as canon characters.

*Take into account that those are not certain personalities however, but that’s how I usually portray them in other kinds of RP. Speaking of which, I’m not limited to vore, I can do any kind of stuff apart from it.
When it comes to preys, I don't have any kind of preference, apart from "dominant"/assertive preys. In regards to preds I prefer furry/human ones, but I'm not at all picky.
I would rather use discord, since I have already experienced quite a few issues when it comes to messenger notifying me or not allowing me to recover certain messages, plus I have already been hacked twice and I don’t want to leave anyone hanging. Just take into consideration that I'm in a +1 Greenwhitch European timezone, so sometimes It may take me a few hours to reply.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Updated: I've been having some problems logging in recently, so here's my discord. Please read before adding.
Discord tag rakky8616
Slasher
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!