Looking for someone , All welcome

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Looking for someone , All welcome

Postby Kogi » Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:21 pm

I am not the type to say I want a guy or girl , no I would rather just say I want some new RP friends. I don't have many and I try to RP a lot and find it a good way to pass time and make new online friends. That is why I thought I would post here for the first time in a long time. I tend to RP on AIM or YIM or MSN and can try other new ways to RP if suggested by someone.

My char I use the most is my namesake and main char Kogi. A simple fox that is a single tailed kitsune with almost no magic what so ever. He has normal fox markings is skinn and wears black pants with flames at the legs . I may not stand out but, I try my best and I am always getting better at RPing. I don't have many connections yet but, I do know a few people and I am glad I know them I am just always looking for more.

Also I am prey/pred both and can go %50/%50 or so as the only magic Kogi seems to be good at is changing shape and I have many shapes other then the normal fox shape I could do vore but, he can eat in his normal form as well. He is a nice guy so sometimes it is hunger that gets him..

Sorry for rambling, my mind does that and hope to hear from people soon. My messanger info is posted in my profile and I am on very often.
Kogi
New to the forum

Re: Looking for someone , All welcome

Postby Protious » Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:27 pm

Welcome Kogi, I'm still relatively new here, but I'm sure you'll find lots of people willing to rp. I'm willing to rp and to help you meet people lol.
Protious
Participator

Postby Kogi » Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:39 pm

Thanks :) I am not not new persay. I have been around a lot just mostly a MUSH RPer and lurker.
Kogi
New to the forum

Postby Quoward » Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:18 pm

I'd happily RP with you some time, I have a few kitsune characters myself, in fact they are what I normally play. I must add, though, that I normally play ferals and prefer some semblance of plot. If you are interested, then contact me over AIM (kawaiikyuubi).
Quoward
Participator

Postby Graywolf87 » Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:47 pm

Well, I'm open :3 The name's Gray or you can call me Shadow, just like the others. I'm open, I can be both pred and prey. I'm on both MSN and Yahoo.
Graywolf87
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kogi » Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:45 am

Thanks, I will try and send messages to you two when I notice you on.
Kogi
New to the forum

Postby VPlay13 » Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:21 pm

I AIM! And I would be happy to RP with you!
VPlay13
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nasonxian » Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:00 pm

I have AIM MSN and YIM and I'm pretty much always willing to RP :3 I have a preference to be prey, but I'm willing to do either ^^
Nasonxian
Tender Heart Dragon

Postby Cel » Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:34 pm

I'll send a hello ^_^
Hmmmm...
Cel
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gimpy » Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:36 pm

Kogi I'm sure my friends would be glad to have you in the group

Kernac,Thebob,Korin,thy-fluffy,Shinnigami,Shadow_Fox,and others would be happy to rp with you and that's including me too.
Gimpy
???

Return to Seeking partner!