RP in the making

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

RP in the making

Postby Wolfwood » Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:51 am

working on an RP for all vore types (except soul vore. nothing against it, it just ain't gonna fit with what i've been typing up ^^;; )
pretty much anything goes for characters in it aswell. your own design, or some from movies, anime, etc.

last time i made an RP (wasn't a vore one) i got carried away with the back story and it ended up thousands of words long ^^; but i feel that it's needed to draw people into the world and give the RP a bit of heart and soul instead of random vore, violence, sex, or whatever the RP is about.

basicly i'm looking for a few people who'll be willing to read over it and add in their suggestions as i keep typing it up and reworking it ^^;

if you're interested just pm me or add me on msn to talk more about it. hopefully it'll be all done in a day or 2 ^^
(it'll be an open for all to join at anytime RP aswell)

edit: Rp can now be found 'here'
Last edited by Wolfwood on Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wolfwood
Stab-Happy n' sneaky

Re: RP in the making

Postby Wolfwood » Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:13 pm

normaly i don't double post, but just out to say that i've finished my Rp draft and now need as many people from as many different vore types as possible to read it before it's posted ^^;
it's 1,801 words long and that's me trying to keep it simple ^^;;;
send me a pm or msn me if ya interested in helping out with input for this. really need it since it's my first vorish RP ^^
Wolfwood
Stab-Happy n' sneaky

Postby Axora » Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:59 pm

Ahh! Communism, my favorite technology-Abraham Lincoln, Civilization Revolution
Axora
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby TW » Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:24 pm

I need a bit more info, is this going to be a forum rp? and what exactly are you expecting from those of us who contribute?
I love bellies! Round, Soft, hard, Prey filled, food filled, Inflated, or Pregnancy, so long as it is big and round. :)

I am a maieusophile are you?

TW
Belly Loving Author

Re:

Postby Wolfwood » Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:17 am

it'll be a forum one open to be joined by anyone at anytime in it. aslong as people can keep posts detailed they're welcomed ^^
the basic thing is a kind of shell of a world is there and the idea is anyone who feels like it gets to shape any area they want into whatever they want.
so kinda like there'd be a city, but thats it, it's just a city, no real details to help people picture it. so then someone can take it further and make it a futuristic city based on maybe a movie, game, or their own design. then it's stuck like that :P
but there's no real limit to areas that can be created.

Edit: posting up the file i got for it so far.
got a few opinions on it already, but always looking for more.
since this is a very customizable rp as far as areas and the no real limit on characters i'm not sure where it'll go or what's gonna happen in it ^^;
if ya interested lets just post characters up here then once we got 3 or more people we can get it going. anyone can join at anytime in it.

o, gotta point out a big focus is not so much the vore but the lives of people who live in the world and how they live in enviroments as strange as you'd want them to be ^^;

if any of that makes sense or sounds like it might be fun, then please join ^^ i'll post my first character soon.
Attachments
Nirvana.doc
(29.5 KiB) Downloaded 282 times
Wolfwood
Stab-Happy n' sneaky

Re:

Postby TW » Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:29 pm

Basically you want a long term RP that focuses on Character development rather than just focusing on vore. (Sounds good to me. ;) )

I have not read your document yet, (I'm at school... They have this problem with downloading stuff here.) But I was wondering, if you do have vore, are you going to make that character disapear after getting vored or will they reform?

I'm interested, so long as people do as you ask... Depending on your answer to my above question I'll post who I think would most like to play.
I love bellies! Round, Soft, hard, Prey filled, food filled, Inflated, or Pregnancy, so long as it is big and round. :)

TW
Belly Loving Author

Re:

Postby Wolfwood » Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:35 pm

they reform ^^ death is impossible in it :P
mostly anything goes. other then the few rules you can do pretty much anything you want with as many characters you want to have. (no dieing means ya stuck with whoever ya make forever ^^; so be sure before making em)
Wolfwood
Stab-Happy n' sneaky

Re:

Postby TW » Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:58 pm

Alright. I'll give your document there a look see and make my decision.

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby TW » Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:01 pm

Here is a cleaned up (at least in my opinion) version of your document. I fixed some spelling, grammar and made the whole thing a little easier to read. ^^ THe content looked good, so I didn't change that.

O, by the way. Count me in. Just let me know when you are ready to start!
Attachments
Nirvana.doc
(35.5 KiB) Downloaded 282 times

TW
Belly Loving Author

Re:

Postby Wolfwood » Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:51 am

cool thanks ^^
i'm going to a freinds party right now ^^; if i get time when i get back i'll post up my character here and start it off.
but feel free to post up any characters you want to here at anytime before and after it starts ^^
Wolfwood
Stab-Happy n' sneaky

Re:

Postby TW » Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:18 pm

Alright. I'll post my character bios here shortly....

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby Axora » Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:28 pm

I made one

Name: Saya
Species: Human
Sex: Female
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue
Build: Medium

Saya is a bright young girl who is perhaps a little too clever for her own good. She heard a little about how the goddess who created her world had supposedly tried before and plunged those worlds into a perpetual state of war. Such a being was completely unworthy of worship.

However, the implications were much more then that. The goddess was the impartial third party. The judge to discern the truth when disagreements about the nature of reality.

Now only skepticism remained
Ahh! Communism, my favorite technology-Abraham Lincoln, Civilization Revolution
Axora
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Wolfwood » Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:46 am

sorry bout the delay with getting my character and the rp up ^^; stupid life keeps popping up.
after work tonight i'll have it done for sure. ^^
Wolfwood
Stab-Happy n' sneaky

Re:

Postby TW » Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:49 am

I'll be throwing something up as soon as I can. All of my characters bios are a little out of date...

TW
Belly Loving Author

Re:

Postby Wolfwood » Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:28 am

no worries ^^ here's my character now. (probably long and over done, but i think i'll be using this one as a base for future things aswell ^^; )

Name: Wolfwood (i like the name and this is my main character i'll be using :P helps keep me on track name wise ^^; )
Sex: Male
Race: Human

Apperance: He's about 6ft tall, long blue hair that's tied back in a pony tail that flows halfway down his back and becomes sort of wavvy from its tied.
Bright blue eyes, a solid and strong build (but not extreme or anything) and a sort of average face that carries a smile well most of the time while other times leave him with a bleak expression and dark eyes.
a mostly black and blue outfit complete with a dark blue padded vest filled with a large number of pockets for carrying certain items, a long sleeved shirt that's all black, long black jeans, blue sweat bands on his ankles and wrists hidding weights for training, and lastly black leather fingerless gloves.
lastly a large sword tied to his back which he never seems to use, a normal black belt with a few extra's on it for holding anything sharp that would rip pockets.

Background and Abilities: Comming from a planet made mostly of ninja clans in constant war he was raised at an eairly age as an elite to be a special operations fighter for his clan. His abilities specialized in molding what his people called chakra into weapons of pure energy. his other abilities are just a mix of jutsu of his own and that learned from others. (think naruto style for my character alot ^^; )
he got tired of the fighting quite fast and mostly just wanted to play around and spend mindless hours relaxing.
His wish was granted when he was brought to Nirvana and got to start over with a life he always wanted.
worried about his blood filled past he used an ancient ability he learned long ago to seal his chakra into 5 seals that appeared as strange patterns on his right arm. only he could release the first 4 seals while the last one he made so not even he could break it so he'd never bring out his old self and powers for himself.
Despite that it became impossible for him to break his training Routine so he still spends alot of time training his body and mind even if he'll never need it.

Vore likes and dislikes: see my sig ^^

other info: is currently practicing his transformation jutsu since he thinks it looks fun when small half mouse people he's seen around lead the catgirls on a chase :P
he also has taken up singing and practices in private often aiming to start a band one day and spends alot of time playing an ocarina he carries from his old world

annnnd, done O_o i think it'll do ^^;
Last edited by Wolfwood on Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wolfwood
Stab-Happy n' sneaky

Re:

Postby TW » Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:03 pm

And mine is coming.... Sorry for the delay... I'm just... Wanting her to be perfect... Plus I need to update her Bio...

Prepare for Neeta!

TW
Belly Loving Author

Re:

Postby Wolfwood » Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:41 am

lol np ^^ i got a habbit of constantly editing my character ^^; i'm so random it's hard to set up one that'll fit that.
i'll go start the rp now soon as i'm done typing my opening post
Wolfwood
Stab-Happy n' sneaky

Re:

Postby TW » Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:48 pm

Please link us to the thread so we can jump in! I promise, my character will be up tonight after I get home from school.

TW
Belly Loving Author

Re:

Postby Wolfwood » Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:52 pm

o yeah ^^; here's the link http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=7572
i'll add it to the first post here aswell
Wolfwood
Stab-Happy n' sneaky

Postby NocturnisImmortalis » Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:12 pm

I was wondering if I could join? >.>

Or do you have enough people?

I have a character ready, if you don't mind me joining. :)
NocturnisImmortalis
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Seeking partner!