Well rounded RPer seaching for a challenge

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Well rounded RPer seaching for a challenge

Postby Sycium » Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:35 pm

I have been rping for awhile now,. usually, i do battle type fighting RPG's, but seeing as how all is fair in love and war, and VOre is a litttle of both...meh. you get hte point, :D

I would generally like to have a female to RP with, as my one character is a little bit girl crazy (dont ask, my characters takle on minds of their own once i create them) Anyways, Pm me If you are interested in someone who (kinda) knows what they are doing...

P.S. i am a great plot developer, :lol: but have bad grammar. :(

List of current character

Sycro
Predator/sadistic mo-fo
Bat/human male
preffered vore: Soul
Backstory: Sycro was an unwitting vi ctim to the newly discovered super element-sycromite. This element would take on the properties of other things around it upon contact, but also could be bent to become other things by way of electromagnetic stimulus-I.E., brainwaves. Sycro was exposed to a large amount of sycromite, and now reproduces it out of anything he touches if he so chooses. His count dracula type clothing, paired with the fact he now resembles a cat, a bat, and a human all at once have plunged him into insanity, and he now finds his pleasure inflicting his curse on others.

Sandra- Princess of monsters
Predator
Naga Female
preffered vore: Sexy and non-digestive
Backstory: Born into a family of 'evil' beings, Sandra fought her pmothers tutoring on how all other beings were below her. Heer robust bussom, dark red eyes, and long blonde hair do not hint to her hidden malicious nature. She fights the instinct to feed, and even after hindreds of years, has foudn it hard to resist taking in unsuspecting creatures...into her stomach, that is.
She has, though, after many years, foudna way to survive without killing her prey. By absorbing all the impurities in their bodies, and feeding off their negative energy, she gets her fill, and lets the 'victimc' go after the process is over.

Ambercon
prey
slime creature female
preffered method: absorbtion...BOTH ways.
Ambercon is a strange, lime green little critter who takes on no real form. once absorbed, she sits in her prison, letting fluid flow from her body to keep him form being absorbed until she has conected with the brain of the being. then she lets herself be digested and leaves the body by transmitting her mind elswhere and regains her blobular form later on. She thuroughly enjoys being vored.
Last edited by Sycium on Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-----------------------------------------------------------
let the good times roll......right out the door, through the sdtreet and onto my front porch. MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! :evil:
Sycium
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Well rounded RPer seaching for a challenge

Postby Vorebabe » Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:15 pm

if you're looking for prey I might be interested
Vorebabe
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kulimbor » Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:49 pm

I'm interested if you use messengers. lol
Kulimbor
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sycium » Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:32 am

I have msn messenger
-----------------------------------------------------------
let the good times roll......right out the door, through the sdtreet and onto my front porch. MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! :evil:
Sycium
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Seeking partner!