New to RP, seeking patient pred

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

New to RP, seeking patient pred

Postby Lily » Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:54 pm

Hi, I'm new to the role play thing here, and I'm looking for an experience. I love vore art, and with that I have developed a few preferences.

1) I would like to be human female prey, at least at first, maybe after a bit more roleplaying I'll try pred, but for now...
2) My interests are plant vore, spider wrapping, snakes, digestion and absorbtion

If you are patient for a newbie, who knows, maybe I'll be your favorite prey.

PM me if you are interested, ideas are great.
I use AIM, YIM, or if I could figure out the Chat/Roleplay logs, I guess I could go there.

Edit: Thank you for all of the wonderful offers, but the next few weeks are kind of busy for me right now, so I love you all, but no more offers right now, and when I'm back, hopefully I'll be a better RP.
Last edited by Lily on Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lily
New to the forum

Re: New to RP, seeking patient pred

Postby KavenBach » Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:47 pm

Welcome to the Portal! :gulp:
"Lady, I WARNED you that my plants wouldn't tolerate tresspassers, either! NOW look at you!"
"Mmh! Mmh!"

https://www.patreon.com/KavenBach
KavenBach
DamselDangerologist

Postby Simrobert2001 » Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:20 am

Welcome to the portal! Just hit me up at simrobert2001 on YIM, and we can chat.
I am the daughter of the song of the smiths of arrows. I am the woman who explores. I am the sisters of the same mind. I am the actress, the blackguard, and the hero. I am the woman with a gun.
I am Simrobert2001
Simrobert2001
???

Postby BardicLasher » Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:03 am

Greetings. Look for me at BadicLasher on AIM and I'd be happy to RP with you.
BardicLasher
Somewhat familiar

Return to Seeking partner!