New Meat =3

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

New Meat =3

Postby Ethrock » Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:59 pm

Heya, I'm kinda just new posting here, but no worries I'm not new to the RP thing all in itself. Anyway, I'm hoping this post will bring the attention of a Pred, specificially male... sorry I won't go into girls on this one... Sadly I don't have a piccy of my char or anything, so we're going purely on description.

Description:
A slender fox stands before you, deep eyes hidden behind a light blue haze that makes him appear blind. However he notices you and smiles, and his actions show otherwise. Walking slowly past, he flicks his tail slowly to each side, in a manner that was almost teasing, whether he intended this or not was undecidable. His fur was usually scruffy, though not unkempt. He was wearing a black shirt that loosely hung on his body, and pants in the same manner, as the clothes had been given to him by his older brother when he was abandoned by his previous owner. He often wore dark glasses to cover his eyes, and always wore a collar loosely around his neck. The collar brandishes two tags, one that reads simply 'T' and the other with the marking "Property of:" followed by blank space.

Vore Types: CV, AV, Soft Vore, Soul Vore... well really anything. except hard vore. That really doesn't grab my interest. I love to (don't need to, but enjoy it when my partner wants to as well ^^) play out digestion scenes, and even further than that if interest arises... depends on my mood.

Bondage: Any type you're into, I'm into. Bondage is fun =D.

Slavery/Submission-Domination: Very much love this stuff, I'm a complete sub btw, I don't dominate.

Feral/Non-Morphic Preds: Even if you only play this once in a while, I do really enjoy Feral's as much as Anthros.

Scaly's: Oh definitely! Snakes and dragons are my favorite.

Feather/Avian: er.. not really sorry..

Willingness: Not really. I'm sorry but I just don't play willing prey.

Posting: I'm not too worried about post length.. just nothing like I are eated joo! type thing.... as long as you use sentences and try, I'll be quite content.

Digestion: As I mentioned, I like to play digestion scenes. I like them -without- regeneration. Though my char won't die (I dun want him to D=!) as far as that RP is concerned, he's gone.

Pain: I like the digestive scenes to be quite painful, with conciense lasting usually, and the numbing acids idea just doesn't spark my interest.. I'm sorry.

Attitude: I enjoy predators that think of prey as nothing but food, and maybe a quick lay, little respect and rough play is enjoyed much =3.

RP Pref: I don't mind open situations, those are actually quite fun.. screw and shock =3 (shock a crowd that is). Private is wonderful as well.

Human: No.. I really don't go for human predators...

Neko: Sorry... same setup.. just don't like the idea.. sorry

Length: I usually like to start and finish an RP in one sitting, a couple hours maybe, and some chat time after/before (not during please >.<)

Female: Sorry, I just don't go for girls, atall.. sorry ><

Herm: This is a huge maybe.. you'd have to talk to me..

Plants: er.. not as a permenant thing,.. that'd have to be like once in awhile, otherwise... awesome =3.

Food Related: Love to be mixed in with other food! just so you know >.>

Reforming: As mentioned earlier. No.. Just no.

Cooking: Yeah, I think I could go for that..

Time Period: Modern only please. Alternate realities are usually fine... but Modern.

Non-conventional partners: This is stuff life Extra Terrestrial beings, or anything else.. sorry that's no.

Aquatic partners: I'm sorry, I just don't really care for aquatic partners. I'm really sorry.

That's about all, if you have any other questions, feel free to ask. For RP you should Add my MSN or YIM as I'm on those most often, but if you request, I will come onto AIM more commonly for RP.[/b]
Noo! Foxxy no food!
Ethrock
New to the forum

Re: New Meat =3

Postby Jaqui » Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:27 am

Never done RP myself so i can't help you out there but welcome to Eka's anyway ^-^
Keep holding on when my brain's tickin' like a bomb. Guess the black thoughts have come again to get me. Sweet bitter words, unlike nothing I have heard. Sing along mocking bird, you don't affect me.

--Korn--
Jaqui
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BigBadBear » Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:00 am

Greetings, feel free having a look at my own post further down this forum.
I think we have common interests, but I also think we have differences.

Feel free getting in touch with me if after what you'll read, you feel like rping with me :)
BigBadBear
Artist

Postby Quoward » Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:11 pm

I'll add you to my contact list, it is possible we could RP some time. I normally play ferals, often male, also preferring digestion with no reformation, though I'm not always pred (I won't force you to be pred or anything though when I'm in the mood for beign prey, I have other contacts for that) which is the only downfall that'll restrict us RPing. I do prefer storyline RPs though, but that isn't too difficult.
Quoward
Participator

Postby Ethrock » Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:39 pm

Thanks for the welcome Jaqui ^.^ I'll take a look BBB <3, and Quoward, if you'd add me that'd be awesome ^^
Noo! Foxxy no food!
Ethrock
New to the forum

Postby Crimsonangel » Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:29 am

If you wanna rp with my male platinum dragon, just add me to yahoo "sapphyangely" or to MSN "[email protected]"
Hrm... looking at me? Don't worry, I haven't ate dinner yet. ^.~
Eka's Chat Profile: Click Here
DeviantART Profile: http://www.cassiesapphirelover.deviantart.com

Crimsonangel
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ethrock » Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:11 pm

definitely will do =3
Noo! Foxxy no food!
Ethrock
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!