Demoness Dick Girl looking for group private RP

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Demoness Dick Girl looking for group private RP

Postby Kouta » Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:10 am

Name: Demoness, D or Miss D

Gender: Dick Girl ( In another words, female body but with a dick and balls instead of a pussy )

Species: Demoness

Appearance: Look toward the end of this post for pictures.

Height: 5'10.

Sex?: Yes, in fact, its required for her to vore you.

As a Pred: As a pred, demoness likes to be rough, she loves struggling prey, though she loves to toy with them so she won't just straight up and vore them but she does like the soft stuff too.

As a Prey: Demoness is not normally prey to anyone but she can be prey, only because she loves rimming, fingering, fisting while sex, she'd almost volunteer for anal vore.

Male or Female Prey?: Well Demoness goes for Female prey or dick girl or what ever that has a healthy female figure but she does like her a cute male but shes really picky when it comes to males, they have to look submissive, fembois, crossdressers, girlish punk male, they have to love cock in their ass....

Same Size or Shrink?: I don't like shrink vore, where some where in the RP, the prey is shrunked to a few inches or less, I like to see orifices stretch while they take in their prey.

Kinds of vore?: Soft Oral Vore, Cock Vore, Anal Vore. Both as a pred and prey

Sexual Kinks: Demoness loves stretching, she dreams of an gaping anus that could fit someones head in, using that gaping anus as a personal cum bucket, piss enemas, she loves to give them, unrealistic amount of cum, her prey always either has a stomach filled with cum and coated in cum or ass and or pussy filled to the brim with cum and I guess in any case, covered in cum, Demoness just leaves a mess non the less hehe.

Normal abilities: Demoness has the usual demonic but also telekinesis.

Vore abilities: Demoness's skin is rather stretchy when needed, allowing her to vore just about anything but she prefers smaller then she is. Demoness also prefers to keep her girlish figure so she learned to shrink her prey as they entered her stomach or half way though her lower intestine, in another words, when she orally vores her prey, from the outside, it would appear shes stretching out her mouth and throat in the shape of her prey but the second their head or feet enter her stomach, their body shrink as they enter, same goes for when the second their head of feet are half way into her lower intestine, when it comes to Demoness cock voreing her prey, for one, her cock is normally 10 inches long and about 4 and a half inches thick with black latex straps, one at the base, one just before the head and one in the middle of the shaft but it can become much larger when Demoness is cock voreing her prey, it can become five times its normal langth, so there is plenty of stretching there but the second her prey reaches her ball sack, their body shrinks to where they barely stretch her balls out, same goes when prey is in her stomach, so she just looks like she has a slightly full belly.
If Demoness could picture the perfect prey, it would be a nice pale skin, long black hair, healthy female, who loves anal anything, especially anal fisting, stretching and fucking, who not only like to be vore but vore any one Demoness orders to, this prey would be a slave and would do any thing for their mistress and fulfill every thing said above.

Death or no?: Well no, unless you want Demoness to digest or turn her prey into cum but usually demoness's prey are reformed with no recollection of what happen, same goes for when and if Demoness is the prey.

My favorite theme is high school or collage, because I like to play the nurse or a student.

If your interested, please send me a PM with as much info given above and a story or background of the RP theme you wish to have fun in.
Last edited by Kouta on Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you see me online you can expect a reply, I leave the current RP I am in open on my browser and refresh it as often as I can remember to.

More Charr Info here: http://rp.aryion.com/profile/Crystal_Diclonius
Kouta
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Male furry looking for Female prey or pred

Postby Kouta » Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:17 am

Also open to RPing on MSN, but prefer to RP on forums haveing never RPed anything on MSN..... As well open to RPing with a male but only soft vore or cock vore RPing, I being the pred.
If you see me online you can expect a reply, I leave the current RP I am in open on my browser and refresh it as often as I can remember to.

More Charr Info here: http://rp.aryion.com/profile/Crystal_Diclonius
Kouta
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Male furry looking for Female prey or pred

Postby StoopidKitsune » Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:14 pm

I'll gladly do it! PREY!! I called it, so nyah! Well you can either choose from these three...:

Kit -- She is the embodyment of me and is a neko, an uke and prey. I always tend to submit to anyone bigger than that of myself, which is motsly everyone, so yeah.... :wink:

Katie -- Is a small dark fairy. She's mainly prey, lke yours truly, but she's a fiesty little fairy. She has dark ebony hair, and maroon and ebony shaded winds. When eaten she tends to put up a fight. :|

Naru -- Since I like Naruto so much, I usually RP with her most of the time. SHe's like Naruto in every single way, but hence SHE. She always ends up being "loved" but most of the time eaten. She's a small kitsune, with two golden tails and small fox ears. She has very small canines, which cause a small pinch if bitten.. Since she is two tails, she has enhanced eyesight, enhanced hearing, and slow regeneration abilities. If you manage to corner er and you are a very good looking male, you got yourself a fuck toy and a meal. Yay, for you!! :D
StoopidKitsune
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Seeking partner!