Prey seeking predator.

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Prey seeking predator.

Postby blackskies » Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:10 pm

I am just looking for a predator Roleplayer for me to rp with.. Any kind is fine with me but I prefer nagas and/or human predators. My Character is Moderate hight. His Race is human and his skin color is pale white with Blue eyes. (Little hair) Hair color is brown. Character name is Forel. I am new to this site But I would like to make as many acquaintances as I possibly can. So I can perfect my Roleplaying here. I usually roleplay in games such as Warcraft 3, WoW, and Starcraft. So I know plenty about roleplaying, but I haven't done alot of chat roleplaying.
blackskies
Somewhat familiar

Re: Prey seeking predator.

Postby milokata » Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:54 am

MK Heres my character.

Species: Naga
Name: Terrell
Appearance: Blue eyes, white skin, icy-colored and long hair, long ocean blue tail
Personality: Naughty
Size: Can change
milokata
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Seeking partner!