Any hungry preds?

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Any hungry preds?

Postby Matto » Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:48 am

Prepare yourself for a descriptive-heavy description! Or, you can cheat and read the cut version. ^^; Whatever you prefer.

Shortcut Desc
Name: Mattsuko
Species: Shape-Shifter (Generally a sable)
Length: A little over a foot. (Counting tail)
Appearance: Varies on form... Typically a sable with a black-tipped tail, and black collar firm around her neck.

Longer Desc
Name: Mattsuko Alexander Hitsugaya, or simply called "Matt".
Age: Fairly young... But can range and change, seeing that she is a shape-shifter. But down to point, she has the mentality and sexual maturity of a 10-year-old human.
Gender: Female, but can vary thanks to shape-shifting abilities.
Species: Therithropian (Fancy term for shape-shifter.)
Length: 1'2" (Counting Tail)
Appearance: As said in short desc, it varies on her form. Although, her general sable form is a typical light brown furred sable, chest and belly fur caramel, with a black-tipped tail.
Her human form is a twelve-year-old girl with long, white hair; her eyes a deep crimson red color. She usually dresses in jeans, and various colored shirts with a single stripe running across them.
Weaknesses: Sable Curse. Whenever any magic is casted upon her, she is forced into her sable form, and locked that way for a few hours, or longer, depending on strength of spell. She's also very naive, and can easily be subdued by attractive, sweet males of any kind, and easily lets her guard down when she feels she can trust someone.
Personality: Matt is strictly, without a doubt, sugar-coated sweet innocence. Although she pretends to act stupid and naive a lot, she really is quiet intelligent, but tends to hide it a lot. She also can get angry and use her only weapon: harsh words.
So, did you finish the description from hell?

Contact Info
Uhm, I try to strictly stick to oral soft vore, because, you never know when I've got someone watching. I'm typically not on my personal computer, and out in public-- and I can only cover up so much if caught. If I get to know you pretty well, I might slip in some unbirthing, as well as hard vore. But I've gotta know ya, first.
You can contact me via PM, or post here, and best of all, IM me on MSN. It's on my profile, or where ever... Not hard to find, at all.
Matto
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Any hungry preds?

Postby BigBadBear » Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:54 am

If you are looking for a pred, look at my desc: http://rp.aryion.com/fullinfo.php?user_ ... =BBBs_Alts

If you happened to be interested or had any question, then, feel free contacting me on AIM: "BBB BigBellyBear" and MSN: "[email protected]"

See you!
BigBadBear
Artist

Postby Randomness » Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:03 am

Matto, how long have you known me?

If you want a pred, just ask. ^^
Randomness
Participator

Postby Matto » Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:05 am

Well, of course I know you. xD I was just looking for other people for when you're not online!
Matto
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby milokata » Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:08 am

I'll rp with ya ^^
milokata
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby hitoou » Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:43 pm

Ill be happy to rp with you
hitoou
New to the forum