seeking preds

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

seeking preds

Postby boktai » Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:46 am

I don't really like hard vore, digestion, or torture, but I'm a fan of soft vore, and a big fan of scat. I also like it when the pred is obsessed with their private parts (Their penis, vagina, or their butt especially). I do not have a set character, I will play as anything. I usually play as a "lowly" human who is given the honour of being eaten or pooped on a great furry or scaley.

My AIM is: boktai111
boktai
New to the forum

Re: seeking preds

Postby BigBadBear » Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:28 pm

hey there, added you to my aim list but you are not on right now. So, I'll suggest you to add me to yours and get in touch with me if you can and if you are interested.

On my side, here is a sum up of my desc: http://rp.aryion.com/fullinfo.php?&nick=BBBs_Alts

See you!
BigBadBear
Artist

Return to Seeking partner!