Newb to vore RP

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Newb to vore RP

Postby Drakohahn » Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:07 pm

I've been aware of vore for some time now, as well as being into RP, but I haven't ever combined the two....until now.

My first wet dreams were of unbirth to be honest, but I think it's a rather easy transition to between the two. I guess I would be prey, and I'm cool with that. Also, only female preds can eat me, just thinking of a guy eating me makes me shudder. I don't have a character yet, but given my nature, I'll have one really soon. I'm into just about any kind of vore (even cock vore if it's a herm)as long as it's not hard vore. Also, pain is one thing I can do without, its just annoying and nothing else.
Drakohahn
Been posting for a bit

Re: Newb to vore RP

Postby StoopidKitsune » Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:21 pm

I'd glady help, but Predator isn't my preference.. and besides I'm much more of a prey type anyways.. Good Luck!
StoopidKitsune
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Seeking partner!