Hello

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Hello

Postby Baconbits » Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:29 am

I am new to Vore RP. I have RPed before and I am somewhat experianced. I myself would enjoy being prey, AS LONG AS IT IS SOFT VORE. Absolutely NO hard vore. I am a male and would like a male pred.

Additionally, there was an RP that I wanted to join, but I can't find it. It was both furry and human and took place in a town or something called Nirvana, can anyone direct me to it?
Baconbits
Somewhat familiar

Re: Hello

Postby BigBadBear » Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:05 am

Hullo!

I cannot help you for this rp you are looking for, but I can maybe help you in your rp search.

You can always check at my profile over there:

http://rp.aryion.com/fullinfo.php?user_ ... =BBBs_Alts

And if you are intersted, feel free contacting me on AIM: "BBB BigBellyBear" or MSN "[email protected]"

Good luck!
BigBadBear
Artist

Postby SyH » Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:25 am

hello, i am a male pred, and if you wanted you could give me a ring on there, but as for that other rp i have no idea
You're Dragon fodder
SyH
???

Re:

Postby Wolfwood » Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:28 am

o The nirvana RP i made, seems like ya found it ok already so no worries ^^
although i'm not into m/m myself, still gotta welcome ya to the place and hope ya find the RP fun aswell ^^
Wolfwood
Stab-Happy n' sneaky

Postby Baconbits » Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:08 pm

SyH wrote:hello, i am a male pred, and if you wanted you could give me a ring on there, but as for that other rp i have no idea
Cool, where exactly do you mean "on there?"
Baconbits
Somewhat familiar

Return to Seeking partner!