non-nerd, non-fantasy rp? anyone? OR discuss this fetish?

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

non-nerd, non-fantasy rp? anyone? OR discuss this fetish?

Postby Trevor » Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:16 am

I'm looking for something straight up modern, believable. I'm a writer, so I got wit on the spot.

Quick profile: I do have a life, I don't play many video games, I go outside a lot, and I'm stuck with this vore thing so i might as well make it sexy, right?

So any girl out there wanna mess around, just ask for my msn and i'm willing to get down and dirty. try things out.

Also if anyone just wants to talk about the fetish, perhaps help me understand it a bit better for myself.

Thanks,
Trevor
Trevor
New to the forum

Re: non-nerd, non-fantasy rp? anyone? OR discuss this fetish

Postby SeruOmen » Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:51 am

Eh, if you're looking for something that's non-fantasy and believable, the most you're gonna get is like, crocodile hard-vore, or stretching it a little, getting eaten by an anaconda. Maybe the -tiniest- bit of hard vore if you're looking for a human pred, but without bringing it into fantasy, they wouldn't be able to each much before both you died and they got full.

Cause, frankly, as much as you wanna classify yourself away from everyone else here, your fetish still can't be done without adding some science-fiction. Humans don't stretch to swallow things whole, a giantess, if it were even scientifically possible to create, would have her bones snap due to mass.
Dry Erase Kitty- where else can you find feline zombie computer viruses and inbred demon kittens?
http://dryerasekitty.thecomicseries.com/comics/
SeruOmen
I like sword

Postby Delphinus » Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:41 am

Well, I can kind of see where Trevor is coming from. I don't like it when RPs are too bogged down in a fantasy aspect. I guess I'm just old-fashioned (if there can be such a thing) and am here for the vore. Some (most) people here are here for a fantasy RP that involves vore, which I understand. For me, though, the vore has to come first.

So, Trevor, I understand your plight. I'd love to help, but alas, I am not female. Best of luck on your search, though!

~Delph
Delphinus
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Kanosint » Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:48 am

I dunno about the rest of you guys, but I quite disliked his tone... Sounded to me like he thinks he's better than us. Which, quite frankly, you aren't.

If not, I apologise. If you are, though...
Little Tiger, burning bright
With a subtle Blakeish light,
Tell what visions have their home
In those eyes of flame and chrome!
Kanosint
Chokkit Shmup Kitty

Postby Shadewolf » Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:24 am

Hmmm, got a few opinions about this myself, but am not going to voice most of them... only got one thing to say and that's... do you really think that the Private Roleplay board is the right place to either seek roleplay (Since there is a designated 'Seeking Roleplay' board already) or discuss Vore (Since there is also a designated 'General Vore Discussion' board?)
Shadewolf
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Stray » Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:27 am

I think you would be better served posting this in General Vore Discussion if I'm honest.
Stray
Participator

Re:

Postby SeruOmen » Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:00 pm

Actually, thanks for pointing that out guys- I'm moving this thread to "Seeking Roleplay".
Dry Erase Kitty- where else can you find feline zombie computer viruses and inbred demon kittens?
http://dryerasekitty.thecomicseries.com/comics/
SeruOmen
I like sword

Re:

Postby Trevor » Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:00 pm

thanks for moving the post

w
Last edited by Trevor on Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trevor
New to the forum

Re:

Postby Trevor » Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:01 pm

Thanks for moving the post.

I don't mean to heighten or lower anyone. My point is this: why does everything vore seem to have some elf or anime aspect. Nothing against it, but I find it kinda odd. I do like the slightly science fiction idea, but modern science fiction.

Well, here's my question: are there many girls on here? And do girls have this fetish?
Trevor
New to the forum

Re:

Postby Shadewolf » Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:20 pm

*Laughs* Yes girls have this fetish... i can vouch for that being that i am both a girl and a vore. But you don't see all that many girls on here, the ratio is pretty uneven.

Oh and i do disagree that all vore has elf or anime aspects, fantasy yeah, magic sometimes, weird technology sometimes... I've never actually thought that all vore has elf or anime aspects... sure a lot of it does now that i think... but far from all.

Oh and by the way... that you feel the need to declare that you are not a nerd... is something i and proably a great deal of others here find deeply offensive. Not all vores are letcherous, ugly lowlives who live permenantly in their mom's basements with no company but thier computers and gaming stations. That you feel the need to set yourself apart like that means one of two things... you classify every other single person on this site that way... or you have a guilty concience because that is exactly what you are. I don't mean to be mean... but i'm very very offended.
Shadewolf
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby 4ofSwords » Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:56 pm

Hrm... I can't really understand why Trevor's posts should have offended anyone? I'm definitely a nerd (I'm happy to provide official credentials, if necessary), and I can understand that it's a genre. Personally, I don't think I would care much for stories about sports vore or Playboy model vore, or even Pokemon vore, but that's just me.

Can't a person express a preference without it being read as an insult to those of a differing preference? Please tell me if I missed something here.

(To those of you who -do- have a sports vore or Playboy model vore or Pokemon vore bent, please accept my deepest of apologies for singling you out, as this was not meant in any way to imply that crocodile vore, plant vore, giantess vore, or any of my particular interests could beat up your interests in a fight.)
4ofSwords
???

Re:

Postby Bitter » Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:09 pm

Trevor wrote:I don't mean to heighten or lower anyone. My point is this: why does everything vore seem to have some elf or anime aspect. Nothing against it, but I find it kinda odd. I do like the slightly science fiction idea, but modern science fiction.

Let's begin with the fact that vore exists almost exclusively in fantasy.* Due to prevailing social trends, people who are more creative and imaginative tend to end up as nerds (or geeks, or dorks, or whichever synonym you prefer). The Internet, particularly the obscure sites on it, is nerd territory, for the most part. So, to go in reverse, you're on an obscure website, so it's mostly going to be populated by nerds, who have minds geared toward fantasy, and that's the only place vore can exist. Elves are a staple of fantasy and anime is a popular art style for conveying fantasy these days, so there you have it. Vore is fantasy, and the "elves and anime" simply come as part of the package.

If you're into material that's more realistic, I highly recommend The Disturbing Forum, at www.disturbedthings.com. Based on what I've seen of you, what you'll find there should be more to your tastes.

* Some things that could be classified as "vore" exist in the real world, but what most people think of as "vore" involving humanoids is physically impossible.

Trevor wrote:Well, here's my question: are there many girls on here? And do girls have this fetish?

As an aside, one of those "prevailing social trends" is that it's not acceptable for a woman to be a nerd. Therefore, there tend to be few of them on the Internet, and even fewer willing to admit it. Remember, they're here to indulge their fantasies, not to find someone in the real world. Asking where they are can actually be counter-productive.
Bitter
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Kanosint » Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:51 am

Bitter, congrats, it is not often I agree with people (the downside of an unbound creative mind ^^; ), but I do agree there.

And I was offended by Trevor's post as well, though apologies accepted. I see myself as a geek (Game Design, what did you expect? Seriously...) but I doubt I'm a stereotype. In fact, I doubt the stereotype is all that common... Basements just aren't comfortable compared to a dedicated Media Room with cosy chairs and couches, mood lighting, wide screen TV, consoles, a few PCs and a small library.
Kanosint
Chokkit Shmup Kitty

Re:

Postby Shadewolf » Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:19 am

Well i never denied that there will be nerds here... and geeks... I myself am a geek (Thus i would like to politely disagree with this silliness that women cannot be geeks.) I am a film geek and i am proud of it... as proud of it as i could be actually. The thing i dislike is the need to set oneself apart from them... i would never go onto a chat website and declare myself a 'non-chav' or a 'literate person'. It's mostly that stereotyping annoys me a great deal, and i feel that declaring youself a non-something is stereotyping at least the majority of the people around you.

Also when i wrote that last post it was late at night and i was in a bad mood so if i upset anyone... apologies are offered.
Shadewolf
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Terastas » Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:26 am

Non-fantasy RP? Isn't that kind of like asking for a non-religious sermon? The whole point of role playing is to fantasize. That's why there are so many elves and anime -- because as long as you're fantasizing, you might as well go nuts with it instead of letting yourself be restricted by "what is real."

Besides, I don't think it's healthy to fantasize about stuff that actually could happen, especially when dealing with a fetish like voraphilia. The thing about fantasies is that the more believable one is, the more tempted someone may be to try and make it happen in real life. Obviously none of us will ever be encountering any elves or anthros, so that won't be a problem for the people that RP them. :wink:
Terastas
Cobalt Cat

Re:

Postby Radijs » Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:54 am

Now a non-fantasy RP I cannot do. But come see me in a few hours about a non-religious sermon ;).
Radijs
---

Re:

Postby Trevor » Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:45 am

Well a note on the realistic factor.

I can't remember where I read it, but this article said that most vores realize their fetish as silliness and would never commit such an act in the real world. You've got the occasional creep who does it. But as long as you don't get get a boner watching Hannibal Lecter, I think you can safely say you aren't like that. The idea of murder sickens me, and anyone who has to murder to get it up should be excluded from society.

All I'm saying is that I'm not into elves and sorcerers in the middle ages. God knows I was as a kid. The idea still must be 'eaten alive' and somehow painless. I guess somewhat fantasy and somewhat scifi is needed, though.
A static man obsessed with change, through all his troubles stays the same.
Trevor
New to the forum

Re:

Postby Thebob » Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:30 am

So, basicly what you're asking for is an RP in a modern, or semi-scifi modern with vore involved?
If so that is pretty common place here, just say what your preferences are, I.E. races (furry/human/animal), though we know to leave out anime and elves, and types of vore. You will end up getting much better results.

Also, what is wrong with being a nerd? You can have a life, and go out and play a lot of games... it's not like there is anything wrong with it.
Thebob
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby BigBadBear » Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:49 am

Trevor wrote:and anyone who has to murder to get it up should be excluded from society.

I doubt anybody "has to murder" to get it up but rather that there are some people who get it up at the idea of murdering, which does not mean they all are murderers and god only knows how many of them are.

So, as long as they don't go over the edge and do the act of murdering, it's fine by me, or else, it would mean that I, as a vore, do also agree with those who qualify us as sick and reject us because they consider all of us as cannibals.

So, please, temper your judgement on people, WHATEVER their likings are, because they probably have not chosen those but are born with those.

With that said, good luck with your vore rp research. Unfortunately, I don't play fems but males only ^^; But I do play with fems and males, they are all food to me, as long as they are not made of granite!
BigBadBear
Artist

Re:

Postby Kanosint » Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:38 pm

You know... everytime someone says 'sermon' I get reminded of French Nuns that fire rose-bullets -_-; Too much Soeur de Barrage? Naaaaah :P

More to the point, I think I can guess your preferences... Femme, human only, you're the prey... Same size or shrinking... How do I know? Just a lucky guess :P
Kanosint
Chokkit Shmup Kitty

Return to Seeking partner!