Bears

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Bears

Postby Cantbearitanymore123 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:07 pm

I guess this is where I post my stories about bears and vore.
I'll probably do anal and cockvore, though there may be some soft vore too
Cantbearitanymore123
New to the forum

Re: Bears

Postby Mate » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:31 pm

Dude, there's site like wattpad or deviant art if you want to publish stories, you're not going to have a lot of people coming here to read to stories, just telling you... :|
I'll happily go read your stories if post them on wattpad... :D
Mate
Been posting for a bit

Postby Cantbearitanymore123 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:37 pm

No.
Cantbearitanymore123
New to the forum

Postby lalalalas » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:00 pm

Last edited by lalalalas on Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
lalalalas
Been posting for a bit

Postby Cantbearitanymore123 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:09 pm

This is right off my sofurry, so go check that out for more I guess. :gulp:

And btw, its multiple parts. This is only the first of many vore adventures!

I don't even remember how I got there.

I woke in the middle of the woods, cold and afraid. It was dark, so I had no way to know exactly where I was. I could see the outline of trees, and I could feel the soil beneath my bare feet, but other then that, I was hopelessly lost.

I just started to walk forward. Staying put was going to get me nowhere, which meant the same place I already was. I wandered for what seemed like miles, but was probably only a few feet.

It only seemed to get darker as I continued deep into the forest. My body was on full alert. I heard no sounds other then my feet against the ground. Then, I saw the cabin.

It was made of logs, with a simple door. A hermit of some kind, I thought. Who would live all the way out here?

I walked up and knocked. Maybe they knew directions, or had a map of some kind.

When no one answered, I tried the door.

It was unlocked. I stepped in to the first room. I jumped as the door slammed behind me. I turned, but no one was there. Must be the wind, I thought.

Peering into the room to my left, I saw a couch with a small television set, and a bookshelf. On one of the tables next to the sofa, I saw a photograph. It had a bear, maybe a costume, next to a little kid. The kid was smiling, and I noticed the drool coming from the bear's mouth. I could only guess what happened to that poor child.

I went into the next room, and gasped. The same bear I had seen in the picture was right in front of me. I tried to creep out, but a gust of wind slammed the door shut. That couldn't be wind, because it had an odor to it.

The bear grinned as she rose to her full height. I backed slowly and tried the door.

Locked. Which meant locked in with this furry beast.

"Hello, human." Her voice was deep and rich, and kind of soothing. "Please don't hurt me." I begged.

"Now, I wouldn't do that. That would be no fun. Instead, I have a different idea." The bear rumbled. I tried to keep from screaming. I doubted I would like the bear's idea too much.

"Lay on this bed, let me welcome you. You must be so confused and terrified. Poor thing." I did as she asked. I didn't want to disobey her and get mauled. "My name is Sarah. Who are you?"

"I am J-josh." Nice to eat- I mean, meet you, Josh." Sarah laughed softly. I studied her, looking at her boobs and breasts. She was covered with black fur, and was larger then most bears I'd seen. Her ass jiggled as she moved, and I kind of wanted to play with it.

"You are in a place called Kytopia. It is a place of harmony and peace, where four different kinds of animals and hybrids live in prosperity." Sarah said as she sat on the end of the bed.

"Four different species?" I asked. "Yes, human. Bears, foxes, wolves, and skunks live here. We are separated into four areas. You are in Bear country now." Sarah spread her arms, like she wanted a hug. "How do I go back to my world?" "I don't know." Sarah admitted.

"Then you must help me. Please." I tried giving her a smile, but all I managed was half of one. "I won't." The bear sighed, making her large belly ripple. "Why?" "Because, you are a human. A human who would make the perfect pet." "I refuse." I retorted.

"Fine. I'll make you a deal. Play with me, and then I'll let you go." Sarah licked her black lips. "By play, you mean..." "I mean some furry fun. you might enjoy it more then I do."

"I accept. I guess I have no choice." I gave in. "Good boy. Now, come and give me a hug."

I walked toward the bear and wrapped my arms around her. She did the same, and I actually loved it. The fur quickly surrounded me, making me warm. I heard her heart beat, and her stomach churn.

The only thing I could reach was my pants, and I figured Sarah would love it if I got a bit more... involved.

They fell quickly, revealing my cock. Sarah purred, "So now you want to play?"

She squeezed me tighter, and whispered, "What do you taste like?" She pulled me up, and began to lick my face slowly.

I giggled as the slimy tongue coated me in bear saliva. Sarah slowly took off the rest of my clothes, and moved her tongue across every inch of my body. "Mmm. You taste good." My face turned red as my cock grew, and I cummed as she began to suck it. "Yes, my pet. I now you love it." Sarah was right, I did love the tongue.

"Now, to make my meal a little more... alive." She began to tickle me slowly, doing circles around my nipples. I giggled more as the tongue joined my paradise, now going slowly over my ass.

When she stopped, I was struggling for breath. "Well, that was fun. But now comes my favorite part, and maybe yours too. I like to dominate my prey, and surround them in my musk. And I know how much you're gonna love my ass, so I'm really show you how bears punish humans. Struggle all you like, but I warn you: I got more gas on the way."

I sucked in my final breath of fresh air as the ass came looming over me. It landed on my belly, making me giggle as she moved it around, the fur tickling my exposed body. Then, I could feel the small hiss of air against my bellybutton, and then I smelt it. I wasn't nearly enough to make me gag, but enough to be mildly unpleasant. Sarah continued, and I was secretly loving this session I was having.

Then, the ass lifted and set down again, directly on my face. Oddly enough, somehow my entire upper body got stuck in Sarah's furry rump. The bear laughed and said, "A little stuck? Here, let me help you." She let loose a torrent of gas, and now the smell was intensified. I giggled as Sarah grabbed my feet and said, "These look delicious!"

She nibbled on them, making me squirm. Slowly, I realized, her was pulling me out of her giant furry ass. When she finally accomplished her goal, I stood before her. Sarah licked her chops, then hugged me again. "Now, for the grand finale. This will be good-bye, my friend. When you awake, if you want more torture, head north, toward the castle. The Royal King would love someone to torture. If you want to move on to the skunks, go west.

I nodded. "Then have fun going into my tummy. I promise its nice and comfy." Sarah raised me to her mouth, and opened wide. I got a great view of her maw before I was stuffed inside, and in two gulps, I found myself in a soft, fleshy place. Like Sarah had promised, it was nice and warm. "I love you, Sarah." I made out.

"I love you too, Josh. If you want to come back, you know where to find me."

She let out a belch, and I cummed one last time before losing consciousness.
Cantbearitanymore123
New to the forum

Postby Cantbearitanymore123 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:51 pm

When I go on to my messages, I always check the anal vore first. I don't usually care what animal it is, but lately I've been wondering...

What is it like in each animal's ass?
Do you enjoy the experience?
Do you have a preference about what being or animal does it with you?
Is it the best kind of vore?
Do you like the smell?
DO farts come often?
Are you sucked in, or are most willing prey?
Does the animal/being sit on you/facesit on you before the procedure?

Yeah, if anyone could answer, please do.
Cantbearitanymore123
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!