Breaking and Entering (F/M&F, soft, oral)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Breaking and Entering (F/M&F, soft, oral)

Postby OblivionForce » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:34 am

Hey! This is my first ever vore story! A friend of mine gave me the idea! Please keep in mind that English isn't my first language and I am still learning!

The middle of summer. For most, this was a time of fun and enjoyment, kids were off from school, no snow to worry about, people could have guests over for a bbq and be comfortable on their deck, even the local wildlife appreciated this time of year. But for Melody Sharpe, she did not share the same kind of joy others were having. Her husband had just left her and took the kids with him, her bills were piling up and her car had just been repossessed. But all of that was going to change tonight as she was about to break into one of her neighbors houses and take whatever she could to help her from her situation.

A heavy sigh escaped from Melody as she dressed herself in the obligatory all-black thieving outfit that she thought was very cliche. Melody had even cut her long black hair to shoulder length as to fit it under the full-face mask she slipped on over her face. She made sure to wear two sports bras under her clingy black top as she had a reasonably large bust and obviously didn't want anything to distract her from being uncomfortable. Why her husband would leave her was beyond her with a body like this until she remembered that she would often get drunk in front of the kids and would do horrible things. She hung her head in shame while looking at herself in the mirror but then walked over to her window and peeked through the blinds to see if her neighbor was gone yet.

For the last couple of weeks, Melody had noticed that her neighbor, Rebecca Townsend, had been going on dates every Saturday night and coming back home rather late, sometimes not even until the next morning. She figured this would be the best time for her to make her move. 9:30pm. Rebecca's date should be here anytime now. She went around her house and turned off all the lights to give the illusion that she was absent from her home. She made her way to her front door and peered out from the side window only catch Rebecca and her date were already driving away from her home. Now was the time.

Melody left through her backdoor and snuck away, attempting to make as little noise as possible and avoiding the streetlights for even any attention towards her would spell failure and that was not an option. The first and only obstacle Melody encountered was the entry point, but she had planned ahead and came up with a plan: use the doggie door. Brutus, Rebecca's dog, had undergone surgery and remained at the vet for a few days to recover so this was indeed perfect time for Melody to strike. Melody had made her way around back and squeezed right through Brutus’ personal entry only getting her wide hips stuck in the door but relieved the situation by turning sideways. “Ahhhh tender... “ she rubbed her hips gently to ease the minor pain. Upstairs in Rebecca's room was the prime target. It was a good thing that her eyes had already adjusted to the darkness as the house was pitch black. Melody slowly made her way up the stairs and opened up door after door, looking for the targeted room. Bathroom, no. Home office, no. Bedroom, bingo.

Melody looked in dressers, wardrobes, and a small bock at the back of the closet where she gathered jewelry, and a great deal of cash. A decent sized bag she had tucked into the side of her pants is where the newfound thief placed her newly acquired items.She was about done when the sound of a door opening followed by loud moans and kissing sounds from downstairs alerted her. “Oh no… they’re back early!” she whispered to herself. Melody ducked into the closet and closed the door behind her just in time as well as both Rebecca and her date burst into the room basically glued together at the face, hands exploring each other and Rebecca's legs wrapped around her dates waist and eventually both landing on the bed making the frame violently creak.

Melody peered through the slats on the closet door and witnessed love making like no other: groping, hair pulling, moaning, thrusting. Melody was so intrigued that she took mental notes for the next time she had a similar encounter. After a while, she slumped back to the far corner of the closet and bided her time as to when they would stop and fall asleep so she could escape with her haul. They were taking so long that she nearly fell asleep amongst the various garments that surrounded her, but a series of strange noises caught her attention. Melody leaned forward and peered through the closet slats again and what she saw was something she couldn't comprehend. Rebecca had a pair of legs sticking out of her mouth and her stomach stuck out to an impossible size. The sheer bewilderment of the situation had the majority of Melody’s attention that she didn’t realize that she was leaning too far on the closet door and eventually gave way to the stress and she spilled out onto the floor with some the items she stole falling out of the bag.

By this time, Rebecca has swallowed the rest of her date and glared at the unknown thief in her room. Melody gathered herself and quickly stumbled her way to the door but tripped over her own feet and went headfirst into the side of the door, knocking her out. “Well well well. What do we have here?” Rebecca rose from the bed, adjusting her stance to accommodate the new mass she accumulated around her midsection. She reached down and removed the mask from her intruders head. “Oh? Melody? Have you stooped so far that you have to resort to burglary?” Rebecca tossed the mask to the side and flipped Melody to her back “Well, dear, unfortunately for you, you know my secret and I can’t let you leave. Looks like you will make the same exit as my date." Rebecca grinned and rubbed her belly.

Rebecca stripped down her soon-to-be meal, exposing her bare flesh and enjoyed the sight. Rebecca leaned down on her giant stomach and opened her mouth, slowly taking in Melody’s head and started to swallow the taste of her neighbors flesh was quite delicious and needed more. Soon all of Melody’s head was inside of Rebecca's mouth and started its descent down her tight throat, to assist herself, Rebecca grabbed me meal by the arms and pushed more of her into her expanded maw. Her mouth expanded even more to accommodate the shoulders of the burglar who started to twitch slightly, but still not fully awake. Rebecca had to act fast. Melody’s large breasts were next. Rebecca thought her shoulders were hard to get past but this was ridiculous. Rebecca figured the best course of action were to knead the breasts into her mouth and one after the other, they entered with the rest of her body. Rebecca tasted every square inch of the flesh that filled her entire mouth and was in total ecstasy. She loved female prey. Eventually, her breasts squeezed down her throat and made her way down to Melody’s tight stomach. Just like everything else, her tongue explored every part of her and continued to swallow. Eventually just Melody’s legs remained, Rebecca made quick work of them and slurped them up like thick strands of spaghetti. With the deed done, Rebecca licked her lips and let out a large belch. “Ahhhh maybe this will teach you to steal from someone else!” Rebecca rubbed her massive stomach in victory and rolled her way back to her bed and made a quick way to dreamland.
OblivionForce
Somewhat familiar

Re: Breaking and Entering (F/M&F, soft, oral)

Postby wisecrack3 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:04 pm

Great story! I would recommend that you post this as a story rather than a thread, but otherwise perfect! :D
Mimes are vampires who wear makeup to avoid the sunlight, only able to speak safely in the dark
wisecrack3
Been posting for a bit

Postby hernextmeal » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:07 pm

wisecrack3 wrote:Great story! I would recommend that you post this as a story rather than a thread, but otherwise perfect! :D

They can't do that unless the admins give them a gallery
hernextmeal
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Hereforvore » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:38 pm

hernextmeal wrote:
wisecrack3 wrote:Great story! I would recommend that you post this as a story rather than a thread, but otherwise perfect! :D

They can't do that unless the admins give them a gallery

All he needs to get one is message Eka with the story attached...I see no issue here.
FOR THE EMPEROR!
Hereforvore
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bright » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:43 pm

Good story.
I enjoyed reading it.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Return to Work to be shared!