Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Postby sinsnail » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:21 am

Last edited by sinsnail on Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
sinsnail
Been posting for a bit

Postby sinsnail » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:31 am

Last edited by sinsnail on Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
sinsnail
Been posting for a bit

Postby sinsnail » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:37 am

Last edited by sinsnail on Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
sinsnail
Been posting for a bit

Re: Shelbby's vore draws (male preds, same size, soft vore)

Postby Nekiame » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:52 am

Have to say, it's not a bad art style you got there. Looks pretty good. Im sure you'll gain some fans here who'll enjoy your art.
Nekiame
Participator

Postby sinsnail » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:06 pm

sinsnail
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ursa » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:14 pm

post it. there's not enough of this stuff around here.
also nice style.
Ursa
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gelus » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:09 pm

Mediocre? Your detail work is good, and your colors are fine. I'd give this a good, solid "Nah mang, it's good." if you tried to tell me that. I'll wish you good luck, it'll take a lot longer to build up a following with male predators but the folks who like us seem to like us a lot.
Gelus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby hauntz » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:19 pm

Oh my god your art is gorgeous?? those lines are great oh my god
also male preds are flamas i love so much <3 i'd love to do an art trade sometime if you want!!
hauntz
Been posting for a bit

Postby sinsnail » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:41 pm

sinsnail
Been posting for a bit

Postby sinsnail » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:48 pm

sinsnail
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sydney » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:29 pm

sinsnail wrote:And now for more obscure shit - Azure Striker Gunvolt is a great game, terribly overlooked. Surprised there isn't more vore of this guy, Stratos, though. He's literally called 'The Gluttonous Fly' and says think like "Dinner is... not supposed to... TALK..." to Gunvolt and threatens to eat him - he's perfect for vore >:v

"Stratos wants a bite! Stratos wants to fight!" Haha wow man. Never thought I'd see vore art of him. He's my favorite character from Gunvolt! I love his backstory about being a generic anime pretty boy until Sumeragi got him hooked on the good stuff and turned him into a drug-addled pacman.
Sydney
Somewhat familiar

Postby sinsnail » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:35 pm

Last edited by sinsnail on Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
sinsnail
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sydney » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:27 pm

sinsnail wrote:
Sydney wrote:"Stratos wants a bite! Stratos wants to fight!" Haha wow man. Never thought I'd see vore art of him. He's my favorite character from Gunvolt! I love his backstory about being a generic anime pretty boy until Sumeragi got him hooked on the good stuff and turned him into a drug-addled pacman.

YESS!! You get me my good sir, Stratos is absolutely one of the best Gunvolt characters. It really upsets me though that even those behind Gunvolt at Inti creates have forgotten about him - he doesn't appear in the anime OVA proper or at all in the drama CDs. He's really interesting and deserves a bit more recognition all 'round. (And also more vore art of him would be nice - it just fits so well)

Hold up. There's a Gunvolt OVA? Damn, I gotta check that out, Stratos or no. That's awesome! Thanks for the tip. Do they give Zonda a better deal in the OVA at least? I was sooooo disappointed we didn't even see xim fight. Yeah, there's always Mighty Gunvolt but it ain't the same. Fuck Copen.
Sydney
Somewhat familiar

Postby sinsnail » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:47 pm

Last edited by sinsnail on Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
sinsnail
Been posting for a bit

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:04 pm

These are gorgeous!
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=15662 /RP preferences

Walk in the room and I know they all know man
If they don't know, put on a little show
Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Postby sinsnail » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:09 pm

Last edited by sinsnail on Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
sinsnail
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sydney » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:16 pm

sinsnail wrote:Yup! There's a gunvolt OVA and the animation is absolutely superb. It's basically an animated version of the first mission in the original Gunvolt except Merak is also there to have an early fight - it's a lot of fun. Sadly Zonda isn't given a better deal in the OVA, in fact xe only appear as a silhouetted cameo at the end which sucks. At the very least Gunvolt 2 gives Zonda a much bigger role (even if it was a bit weird that the real Zonda was actually really vengeful little girl who just happened to have an older, more lusty mirror clone) and you do finally get to fight the bigender sumeragi alter ego of Zonda in all xeir glory near the end. (I still can't believe mighty gunvolt was a better mighty no.9 game than the actual mighty no. 9 lmao)

Speaking of Zonda and Copen though that does give me a really nice idea of what I might want to draw in the near future hehe...

YEAH so I heard about that in the second game and I was none too happy about it (haven't played yet, but I do wanna). It seems like it kinda shits all over Zonda's fun original concept and makes xim just another waifish waifu.

Lol you're not wrong about MN9. When I started playing it, I kept thinking "I don't know what all the hate is about! This is fun!" and I soon realized that I just happened to pick all of the good stages first and that half of them are abysmal.

I'll definitely have to check out that OVA though. And I'll be watching ya for more Gunvolt and dude guts in general!
Sydney
Somewhat familiar

Postby coop500 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:39 pm

Ohhh nice work here~ I do also tend to adore older preds, so it's a nice breath of fresh air here! I wish you well in your time in the vore community.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby sinsnail » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:53 pm

Last edited by sinsnail on Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
sinsnail
Been posting for a bit

Postby coop500 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:24 pm

sinsnail wrote:
coop500 wrote:Ohhh nice work here~ I do also tend to adore older preds, so it's a nice breath of fresh air here! I wish you well in your time in the vore community.

Thank you~ I'm actually really enjoying my time here at Eka's so far - the community is really nice. And heck yeah, older preds are just A+ in my book, there's just not enough of em :'v

Agreed, more older preds is always a good thing~ Male preds in general is always a good thing.
Just curious, is your art more fatal or non-fatal focused? I can't fully tell and I don't wish to assume.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Next

Return to Work to be shared!