New plant story! Complete

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

New plant story! Complete

Postby Parzival2600 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:30 pm

Someone write this for me. He is not finished yet. I post what he write so far.

Cindy smiled as she sat on a chair in her kitchen as she sipped her mid morning coffee. The sun was rather bright today, without a cloud in the sky. Cindy was a very attractive woman. In her mid-20s, she had smooth skin with a decent tan and long dark brown hair. Her body was a bit average but tight in all the right places and looked good in her jean shorts and her favorite white turtleneck with her the collor up and loose.

She heard the sliding glass door open and saw her son Mike and friend Frank walk in.

“Hey Mike.” She said smiling as he walked in, his elbows had dirt on them and he wore a tshirt and shorts.

“Hi Mom.” He said. His dad was away for the week on a business deal.

“So what’s up?” See said to the two younger boys with her signature smile. The two boys seemed, well almost embarassed.

“Well, mom. We uh, found a plant.” Cindy raised and eyebrow and smiled. “And well, it looks like it has a mouth.”

“Like a Venus flytrap?” Cindy replied.

“Yeah, but also no. Its looks different, and has a red top.” Mike paused and looked at Mike, obviously embarassed.

“Okay, so whats the issue?” Cindy said raising and eyebrow again.

“Well- um. We were wondering if you could come outside and put your feet in its mouth. See if it is actually a meat eating plant.”

“Hmmm.” Cindy said thinking for a moment. “Heck that sounds like a more interesting day that just sitting here reading the papers.” She said standing up. “Sure, lets go see if this plant likes the tasty of a pretty lady.”

“Really!” Mike said lookin surprised as Cindy walked to the glass door and opened it up before stepping outside. They had just moved to a more remote house on the edge of the city. The nearest house was a quarter of a mile away.

“Sure why not. Its not that large right?”

“No, only about a foot and a half tall.” Mike replied. Cindy nodded as they walked deeper into their back yard, it was very large, one of the reasons why they bought the house. Then Cindy saw it, a very strange looking plant, with a red top that looked almost cartoonish. It obviously had a mouth, about the size of an basketball and a stem just a little bit thinner. Cindy pulled her brown hair back into a ponytail.

“Very interesting.” Cindy said bending down and looking at that as she adjusted her turtleneck. She took off her flip flops a giggle as she placed one foot into the ‘mouth’ of the plant. “Hmmm.” She muttered.

“What is it?” Frank asked, suddenly very interested.

“Well, it does seem to like me.” Cindy said with a giggle as her foot went down the ‘throat’ of the plant and into the stem. She then placed her other foot in as well. “Oh yeah I guess it does like the taste of me.” She said giggling again as she carefully balanced herself as the plant moved her feet down the stem.

“Wow Miss Cindy Im surprised you are able to fit both your feet in!” Frank said as he watched Mike’s mom foot both her feet in.

“Oh yeah, slimy too.” She said as she felt her feet slide a bit down the stem. She was a bit inquizzitive as she felt a cool slime inside the stem slowly coat her feet as she was surprised by how she was able to slide her feet down to her ankles.

“I wonder how much of you can fit in there?” Mike said looking at how even once she reached her ankles she was still able to slide more of her feet down into the stem. She was surprised as she started to feel her calves slide in.

“Yeah. Well Im sure we can find out!” Cindy said excited. The boys didn’t know, but she use to fantasize that she was the damsel in those monster movies, except she didn’t end up getting rescued. Of course she would pull herself out if need be, though she doubted she would be able to fit much more in.

“How does it feel?” Frank asked as he looked at how her calves made slight indents to the sides of the stem.

“Hmmm.” Cindy said moving her calves back and forth, enjoying the sliminess. “There is a cool slime inside the stem.” She giggled. “I guess its the plant’s saliva or something.” She said as her shins reached the mouth of the plant. It was a weirdly shaped head for a plant but she didn’t mind. Afterall she and her husband would roleplay scenarios like this, he loved it just as much as her.

“Do you think it could be digestive juices?” Frank asked as she rubbed some dirt off her hands onto her exposed thighs. She squinted her eyes a bit as her heart fluttered. She didnt think of that; when she and her husband played out their fantasies that was his favorite part. Where she had been swallowed, she played along for him, moaning in fake pain as he described her being digested alive. She however had always thought that such a fate would be unimaginably painful.

“I don’t know.” Cindy said as more of her legs slipped into the mouth and stem of the plant. “I don’t feel any stinging yet, probably just saliva.” She said with a nervous giggle. “Lets hope not though.”

“Yeah- lets hope not. I guess.” Frank muttered the boys had focused attention as her legs slipped into the maw of the plant. Cindy was a bit surprised by now, she expected to be touching the bottom of the stem by now, but she kept slipping a bit lower. Her thighs were tight from running five times a week and they were shown off in her jean shorts. She was surprised when her knees reach the tip of the plant.

“Wow I’m surprised by how much of you is fitting in there!” Frank said. Cindy nodded in agreement.

“Yeah I have to agree.” She said rubbing her smooth legs together. She stumbled a bit as doing that seemed to have her slip up to her mid-thighs. What she didn’t know as that the plant was like an iceberg. Most of it, including its digestion pod, was underground. Now she felt a tightness around her feet and ankles as they were forced through a tighter part of the stem that was underground.

“Whoops.” Mike said.

“Yeah, that was a bit weird.” She said as she started to feel that slime on her thighs. Meanwhile her feet and calves started to feel a tingle that made her stomach do flips. Perhaps that slime did have digestive properties and it just took awhile to work.

Part 3

Mike meanwhile felt a bit weird himself, part of him loved the idea of the plant swallowing up his mother, on the other hand, she was a great mom and he didn’t want her to be digested. At least he thought he didn't.

“Well Miss Cindy I do wonder how painful digestion would be if you were digested!” Frank said a little bit too excited for Cindy’s liking.

“Umm.” She muttered as the rest of her thighs slipped into the plant and the plant started to injest her short jean shorts. “Lets not think about that Frank.” At this point Cindy tried to pull her leg out, the tingling was getting stronger now, but she found that the pressure around her lower legs was much too tight. “Uggh, can you help me get out of here boys?” She asked looking up with her pretty brown eyes.

“Ah, come on Miss Cindy this is fun to watch!” Frank said almost pouting.

“Oh come on Frank.” Cindy said a bit faster, her trying to pull her legs out ended up with her bubble but quickly sipping into the maw. Her tight turtleneck was getting soaked as she started to sweat and stuck to her body.

“Yeah but this is fun, I’m sure we can pull you out later if you keep sinking.” Frank said looking at Mike.

Mike shrugged. "Yeah mom, like Frank said Im sure we can pull you out. Besides look at it, I doubt you sink much farther.”

He was starting to get a boner.

Cindy sighed, that logic seemed sound, but man it was getting tight as her thighs were forced into the stem. Meanwhile the maw was tight around her waist, as she slipped in it forced her turtleneck up and she gasped as she felt her smooth and toned belly exposed to the cool saliva juices of the plant. “Oh- okay.” She muttered. Wiping a hand on her pretty face she took a breath.

“You have too admit Miss Cindy this is a lot more interesting than sitting inside all day.” Frank said grinning.

“Yeah, ‘interesting’.” Cindy muttered as she felt her shirt continue to ride up, her navel and tummy being swallowed by the plant. She was shocked as she kept sinking and shivered as her deep round navel filled with the plant’s juices.

“Yeah interesting!” Frank said stilling grinning much too wide for Cindy’s liking, he obviously missed the context of her sentence. Cindy continued to shiver as her toned tummy was swallowed up by this small plant, her turtleneck bunching up beneath her pert breasts. She had to admit she loved the feeling of helplessness as she was swallowed, but at the same time she dreaded what would happen if she didn’t get out. Being digested alive was what her husband loved to see happen to her, not the part of her fantasy that she herself loved. She still let out a shuddering breath as she felt the rubber smoothness of the plants mouth rub against her smooth belly.

“Okay, can you two help me get out now.” Cindy said, her eyes widening as the maw of the plant seemed to expand slightly to allow her bunched up turtleneck and breasts to start sliding down. She grimaced in both discomfort and arousal as she felt her thighs and rear end being squeezed in the tight stem, her body made a silhouette by this point, and you could tell her body was being sent underground.

“Come on Miss Cindy. Listen if you’re still sinking by the time it reaches your shoulders we’ll pull you out. Okay?” Frank said looking at Mike. He looked at both of them before opening his mouth to respond.

“Yeah, that sound good mom?” Mike said knowing full well he was in danger of becoming short a mother. The notion made him more excited.

“Uggh, fine!” Cindy said as she felt her waist slip farther in and the pressure built up. “You two do realize its basically at my shoulder now. Cindy said starting to panic as she stuck her arms out to the sides. “Here I’ll help you get me out, just let me- oh god!” She called out, she had put her hands on the top of the plant’s mouth to try to pry it open and slide her waist out a bit, but instead her arms had ended up sliding in and ending up pinned tightly to her sides.

Mike couldn't believe what he was seeing. The site has him so turned on. His very own mom, arms trapped slowly disappearing into the earth to be digested into plant food. Nothing will remain of her. His mom!

Cindy didn't see the look of lust on her son's face as she struggled to free her arms. Slowly vanishing inch by inch.

Part 4

The boys watched with fascination as Cindy tried in vain to free her trapped arms.

"Ok, fun's over." she said as he looked nervously at her slowly vanishing shoulders.

"Relax Ms. Cindy." Frank said watching as her silhouette continued into the plant. “You are fine, besides, I bet the inside feels good right?” He asked with a smirk.

Cindy wanted to scream no as the mouth of the plant got closer to her shoulders. It indeed felt a bit good, it was her fantasy, juices flowing onto her belly, pressure on her legs. Domination, still she knew it was becoming dangerous.

“I- okay, but you and Mike need to make sure I can get out. Okay Mikey?” She asked looking at Mike as he adjusted his ball cap.

“Okay, we will.” He said, Frank was enjoying the view but Mike still had mixed emotions as Cindy slipped farther down.

“I- yeah it does feel good. Okay let it go up to my neck, then tip the plant over so you can pull be out.” Cindy said as her shoulders started to slide under.

“Okay.” Frank said smiling, knowing that her plan didn’t make much sense with half her body underground at this point.

Still Cindy for a moment enjoyed the filling of domination as the tingle on her lower body and now her stomach became stronger. Her belly with the slime and movement down the stem was almost ticklish and she smirked as the plant’s mouth reached her neck. “Surprised you still fit.” Mike said smirking.

“Yes, but its at my neck, can you help me get out now?” Cindy said with a bit of a smile as she enjoyed the feeling.

“Okay.” Frank said smirking as he tried to push the plant over. “Whoops, a lot of your body is underground, I can’t push you over.”

Cindy’s eyes shot wide open. Of course he couldn’t she had been enjoying the feeling to much, of course her plan wouldn’t work. She felt the plant on her chin. “Oh crap. You two go get something to cut be out with! Quick!” She said.

“Of course!” Frank said as him and Mike ran behind her. However they stopped shortly behind her and watched as she sunk lower. Mike wanted to help, but he also found that he couldn’t move his feet.

Meanwhile time seemed to slow as Cindy sunk lower, she was breathing quickly though the stem was pressing down on her chest. “Mike? Frank? Help please Im sink-nmmmmphhh!” Her mouth was covered, only her pretty brown eyes could be seen. Mike walked around to the front of the plant and looked down at her disappearing face. She looked up at him pleadingly.

"Mom, your about to be eaten. Don't worry I won't tell dad what happened to you...or anyone." he told her.

Cindy's eyes went wide.

"This'll be me and Franks secret."

He waved goodbye as her shocked eyes slide from view. followed by her forehead and long hair.

Cindy panicked and struggled as she sunk deeper, she couldn’t see anything as she was forced lower. The pressure building on her body as the plant closed its mouth and sent her deeper. To be digested in agony. “Mmmmphh-plemmmph!” She screamed, her silhouette slowly disappearing underground.

“Wow.” Mike said as they watched.

"Yeah that was fucking amazing!" Frank exclaimed.

"What happens now." Mike asked as they watched her silhoutte slowly descend beneath the earth.

"She gets digested I guess." Frank replied.

"All of her?" Mike asked.

"Well, whatever it doesn't need to grow gets let out into the dirt as fertilizer," Frank explained.

"My mom is fertilizer," Mike said to himself.

"Yup." Frank said happily as Cindy finished descending underground.

-End
Last edited by Parzival2600 on Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:31 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Parzival2600
Been posting for a bit

Re: New plant story!

Postby Hereforvore » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:07 am

I like it, good opening. I'm a bit confused by your statement though. Are you asking someone to write more, or are you just posting but by but what someone else has made for you?
FOR THE EMPEROR!
Hereforvore
Somewhat familiar

Re: New plant story!

Postby Parzival2600 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:14 pm

Hereforvore wrote:I like it, good opening. I'm a bit confused by your statement though. Are you asking someone to write more, or are you just posting but by but what someone else has made for you?

I am posting what another has wrote. Sorry, my english is not so good.
Parzival2600
Been posting for a bit

Re: New plant story! Part 2 up now!

Postby Hereforvore » Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:08 am

Not to worry, I get what you mean now, and this story is pretty good! Once it's done you should definitely put it up in a gallery
FOR THE EMPEROR!
Hereforvore
Somewhat familiar

Postby SwallowedByPetticoat » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:10 am

Other than unbirth, plant vore is my favorite! I'd love to see more of this story.
SwallowedByPetticoat
Been posting for a bit

Postby Parzival2600 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:16 pm

Story is done but I post complete version on www.disturbedthingsworld.com then here. Admin there has nice to me so I post there first. :)
Parzival2600
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:23 pm

Login required. Hm.
Will you post the complete version here soon?
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby lorenzo64 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:20 am

I went to that site and registered. I cannot seem to find your story or any story for that matter. What is your ID over there???
lorenzo64
New to the forum

Re: New plant story! Part 3 up now!

Postby Parzival2600 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:00 pm

Sorry about wait. 3 is up. 4 is done.
Parzival2600
Been posting for a bit

Postby hunter2045 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:41 pm

The website doesn't seem to be active anymore.
hunter2045
Participator

Postby Parzival2600 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:07 am

hunter2045 wrote:The website doesn't seem to be active anymore.

It is not. I post it all here now. :)
Parzival2600
Been posting for a bit

Re: New plant story! Complete

Postby Parzival2600 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:04 pm

Did anyone like story?
Parzival2600
Been posting for a bit

Postby theheadsn » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:29 am

I did. Would love to see more
theheadsn
Participator

Postby SwallowedByPetticoat » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:06 pm

Up until the pain/hard vore and peeing, I really enjoyed it.
SwallowedByPetticoat
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:20 am

definitely need to put TAGS in the main post for this...
Failing to mark "Extreme" content such as hard-digestion and "watersports" [because they peed on her] is a violation of rule 5.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Parzival2600 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:32 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:definitely need to put TAGS in the main post for this...
Failing to mark "Extreme" content such as hard-digestion and "watersports" [because they peed on her] is a violation of rule 5.

I took that stuff out. I not like either.
Parzival2600
Been posting for a bit

Return to Work to be shared!