Twink Cock Vore Video/ASMR

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Twink Cock Vore Video/ASMR

Postby cycxxoxo » Tue May 14, 2019 10:45 am

Hey! I'm new here and I wanted to share my first video with those who are interested! My thumbnail picture is a screen-cap from that video :)

I've been a drag/cross-dressing/twink for several years and I decided it was time to do something with Vore :gulp: I usually play pred.

There's no nudes but a lot of teasing! I also don't show my face for the sake of anonymity! Enjoy!

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php? ... a8ddfb01f7
User avatar
cycxxoxo
New to the forum
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue May 14, 2019 4:27 am

Re: Twink Cock Vore Video/ASMR

Postby vorelover14 » Tue May 14, 2019 7:41 pm

Loooooooooooove it. Not a huge fan of the whispering/ASMR aspect, but the dialogue is great and you seem like a natural pred!
User avatar
vorelover14
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 91
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:38 pm

Re: Twink Cock Vore Video/ASMR

Postby Belloc » Tue May 14, 2019 8:15 pm

Really great teasing work! Great word choice, fun teasing visuals, just all around, really great work. Thanks for sharing your work. ^^
User avatar
Belloc
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:33 am
Blog: View Blog (32)

Re: Twink Cock Vore Video/ASMR

Postby cycxxoxo » Tue May 14, 2019 8:40 pm

vorelover14 wrote:Loooooooooooove it. Not a huge fan of the whispering/ASMR aspect, but the dialogue is great and you seem like a natural pred!


Awesome! I'm glad you enjoyed :)
User avatar
cycxxoxo
New to the forum
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue May 14, 2019 4:27 am

Re: Twink Cock Vore Video/ASMR

Postby cycxxoxo » Tue May 14, 2019 8:42 pm

Belloc wrote:Really great teasing work! Great word choice, fun teasing visuals, just all around, really great work. Thanks for sharing your work. ^^


Aw - that's sweet! You're welcome :wink:
User avatar
cycxxoxo
New to the forum
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue May 14, 2019 4:27 am

Re: Twink Cock Vore Video/ASMR

Postby sweetladyamy » Wed May 15, 2019 3:14 pm

It's actually better than most whisper-rotica videos where the girl breathes too much into the microphone and causes feedback/other noise.

The only thing that's missing are painted nails (not necessarily long or acrylic); having red, pink or purple nails (or any vivid color really) would of added depth to everything, not to mention that it would been more erotic to see them vanish into the areas you don't show on camera.

I am actually curious where you got the zippered gaff though.
Amyrakunejo, Princess of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist
User avatar
sweetladyamy
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 949
Joined: Wed May 22, 2013 4:14 pm
Blog: View Blog (9)

Re: Twink Cock Vore Video/ASMR

Postby cycxxoxo » Wed May 15, 2019 3:44 pm

sweetladyamy wrote:It's actually better than most whisper-rotica videos where the girl breathes too much into the microphone and causes feedback/other noise.

The only thing that's missing are painted nails (not necessarily long or acrylic); having red, pink or purple nails (or any vivid color really) would of added depth to everything, not to mention that it would been more erotic to see them vanish into the areas you don't show on camera.

I am actually curious where you got the zippered gaff though.


I'll probably do my nails in the future. I considered it for this but polish is a bit messy and expensive (I don't currently own acrylics) to do for one video. If I have them on already then that makes things a bit more economical. That said, I agree with you :)

Thanks for the kind words and feedback!

*edit* everything on bottom comes from lovers package. The shirt came from a small boutique so I can't recommend where to get one. Hope that helps!
User avatar
cycxxoxo
New to the forum
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue May 14, 2019 4:27 am

Re: Twink Cock Vore Video/ASMR

Postby sweetladyamy » Wed May 15, 2019 4:08 pm

cycxxoxo wrote:...polish is messy...for one video...

It can be, especially with shaky/inexperienced/imbalanced hands; practice does help with this but I agree that for a one-off, better to just have everything ready and done with before hand.

cycxxoxo wrote:...everything on bottom comes from lovers package...

I found the exact listing. That's a pretty inexpensive item; I'd expect to pay forty, fifty for it, before shipping.

cycxxoxo wrote:Thanks for the kind words and feedback!

You're very welcome, love.
Amyrakunejo, Princess of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist
User avatar
sweetladyamy
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 949
Joined: Wed May 22, 2013 4:14 pm
Blog: View Blog (9)

Re: Twink Cock Vore Video/ASMR

Postby SynningStar » Wed May 15, 2019 10:04 pm

Mmm! Not too bad I must say! Perhaps we'll see some more soon?~
"Hey, why don't you c'mere? Don't mind my growling belly, I was just about to grab lunch~"
User avatar
SynningStar
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:40 pm
Location: Just around the corner~

Re: Twink Cock Vore Video/ASMR

Postby cycxxoxo » Wed May 15, 2019 10:57 pm

SynningStar wrote:Mmm! Not too bad I must say! Perhaps we'll see some more soon?~


Thanks!

Yup! This was too much fun to stop. I’m going to fish around for some ideas...any suggestions?

I’m into most kinds of vore :wink:
User avatar
cycxxoxo
New to the forum
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue May 14, 2019 4:27 am

Re: Twink Cock Vore Video/ASMR

Postby sweetladyamy » Thu May 16, 2019 2:24 am

cycxxoxo wrote:Yup! This was too much fun to stop. I’m going to fish around for some ideas...any suggestions?

I’m into most kinds of vore :wink:


If you do oral, it would be amazing to see your gorgeously painted lips, falling under the same layering aesthetic as the painted nails...

Of course, if you're not too discomforted by the idea.
Amyrakunejo, Princess of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist
User avatar
sweetladyamy
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 949
Joined: Wed May 22, 2013 4:14 pm
Blog: View Blog (9)

Re: Twink Cock Vore Video/ASMR

Postby cycxxoxo » Thu May 16, 2019 2:27 am

sweetladyamy wrote:
cycxxoxo wrote:Yup! This was too much fun to stop. I’m going to fish around for some ideas...any suggestions?

I’m into most kinds of vore :wink:


If you do oral, it would be amazing to see your gorgeously painted lips, falling under the same layering aesthetic as the painted nails...

Of course, if you're not too discomforted by the idea.


It's a thought :) I'd have to play around with the idea a bit.
User avatar
cycxxoxo
New to the forum
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue May 14, 2019 4:27 am

Re: Twink Cock Vore Video/ASMR

Postby Luckless » Thu May 16, 2019 5:04 am

Big fan, and I liked the sequence of events. I actually prefer not to see the guy's face. It should be all about the cock.
Now, what my love is, proof hath made you know;
And as my love is sized, my fear is so:
Where love is great, the littlest doubts are fear;
Where little fears grow great, great love grows there.
User avatar
Luckless
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:30 pm
Location: Foot hills of the Head Lands

Re: Twink Cock Vore Video/ASMR

Postby cycxxoxo » Thu May 16, 2019 5:34 am

Luckless wrote:Big fan, and I liked the sequence of events. I actually prefer not to see the guy's face. It should be all about the cock.


I’m glad you enjoyed :) cock is good. Thanks for the feedback!
User avatar
cycxxoxo
New to the forum
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue May 14, 2019 4:27 am

Re: Twink Cock Vore Video/ASMR

Postby ShadesofBlack » Mon May 20, 2019 2:24 am

Good heavens, that was delightful! :oops:
-Shades
User avatar
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 813
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:35 pm
Location: Hidden in the shadows.

Re: Twink Cock Vore Video/ASMR

Postby cycxxoxo » Mon May 20, 2019 6:50 am

ShadesofBlack wrote:Good heavens, that was delightful! :oops:


Thank you :)
User avatar
cycxxoxo
New to the forum
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue May 14, 2019 4:27 am

Re: Twink Cock Vore Video/ASMR

Postby Rygami375 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:51 am

This is really good. I'm surprised no one else has done this. I'd love to see more CV ASMR.
User avatar
Rygami375
New to the forum
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu May 11, 2017 11:59 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)


Return to Work to be shared!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: DonKichot, SwallowedByPetticoat and 3 guests