Eve, Purifier - Short AV Story

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Eve, Purifier - Short AV Story

Postby smArx » Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:51 pm

Hey y'all, seeing if I can get a gallery set up on here to post some stories
Here's one I'm pretty happy with, it's F/m anal vore. not too long. id love feedback if possible since it's my first time posting here/submitting a story. been a long time anon lurker but I decided to bite the bullet and start creating. anyways here it is:
---
Eve, Purifier

*CAW, CAW!*
A murder of crows had gathered on the old church's roof. Though somewhat obscured by the birds' cackling, screeching calls, a passerby might have been able to hear the quiet whimpering coming from within the holy building - if only there was anyone left in the town who wasn't confined to their homes.
Confined in fear of what? Of a monster, one masquerading under the guise of a holy ordainer, doing the dark clergy's bidding. A monster that would knock on the doors of the townsfolk, one at a time, saying "I can tell there is sin within you. You must be cleansed!" A monster, by the name of...

"Eve! No, no, please..." Samuel softly protested, as he hid behind the half-broken church podium. The floorboards to his left creaked as a figure stepped out from the shadows. She was slender, but with slight curves to her frame that accentuated her hips under the long, flowing white garments she wore.
"I cannot spare you, Samuel... you have been corrupted by sin, and you must be purified..." said Eve. Samuel tried to shift away as she stepped closer.
"Eve... I don't understand... Don't you remember coming to my dad's shop? I-I helped show you where we k-kept the dyed wool, and then we... We were f-f-friends..." Samuel stuttered as he scurried futher away from Eve.
"Ah... your father. He was rather large, yes? I only remember, since... he took longer than usual to purify..." Eve gave a slight giggle as she, again, stepped closer to Samuel. He could make out the details in her face now, and for a brief moment, remembered the beautiful, innocent girl he'd thought her to be. He'd even bought her flowers that one time. But that was before... before she became the 'Purifier', and had started consuming the townsfolk.
"I can feel the sin washing from your body, Samuel... I must purify you... y-yes..." Eve stammered slightly as her cheeks became flush. She brought her left hand down to her clit, under her clothes, and began touching herself. Her other hand slowly crept towards her ass, lifting one of her pale, squishy cheeks out of the way as she began to spread her asshole with her two fingers.
"Please stay right there, Samuel... I can't have you escaping now..." Eve gave a short whimper as she dove her hand into her smooth asshole, stretching it even wider. As she touched herself, drips of sticky liquid fell onto the creaky floorboards. Her face contorted into a horrifying smile, a mixture of arousal and gluttonous hunger. Sam tried to jump away, but found himself transfixed in place, unable to move.
"Eve! No! P-Please!" Samuel pleaded, being paralyzed in an upright sitting position as the bottom of Eve's dress brushed over his head, leaving him staring directly into her pussy. Her hand kept working at her clit, as drops of fluid fell onto Samuel's face.

Eve then turned around, bringing Samuel into view of her now pulsating, gaping asshole. As she massaged her rectum with her fingers, it seemed to suck on them with a greedy hunger, clearly anticipating a meal. Her soft thighs gently straddled Samuel's shoulders as she lowered her ass onto his head.
"No, no, n-..." Sam's mouth was quickly covered by the undulating flesh of Eve's ass, muffling his protests. His entire head slipped so easily into her rectum that Eve let out a short giggle.
"Oh! It seems the lord has rewarded me for my holy efforts... I've become so good at purifying sinners!" She cooed, gyrating her ass just enough to have the details of Samuel's face stimulate her anus. Her pussy juices had begun to create a small puddle between Samuel's legs as she touched herself more and more.
"I must purify you, Sam... I need to... It's what makes me feel good..." Eve pushed down harder onto Samuel, and with only a slight effort, his shoulders slipped into her rectum. Her ass stretched to receive the meal it so hungrily desired, making a loud *squelching* sound. Samuel could feel the muscles of her gluttonous ass contracting and releasing, speeding up now as it had more meat inside. The heat of her bowels washed over his face.
"Oh, Samuel... you will be purified so nicely..." Eve repeated, rubbing the now significant outline of Samuel's head and upper body as it pushed through her bowels, creating a sizeable bulge on her lower stomach. "I will consume the sins your body has accumulated, and your soul will be saved!" She let out a loud moan as she continued to masturbate.
She resumed pushing her ass down onto Sam's body, moaning more and more as her asshole devoured his torso. It sucked and pulled, feeding on the poor village boy's body with a greedy vigor, as more pussy and ass juice ran down Eve's legs.
"Oh! You're almost all mine... mine to purify..." It now looked like Eve was sitting on Samuel's lap, although half of the boy was buried deep in the corrupted girl's bowels. Her stomach bulged out severely, making her look as though she was pregnant with triplets. More squelching, gulping sounds came from her asshole as it sucked on the base of Samuel's thighs, clearly wanting to finish its meal. Eve began to stand up, lifting Sam's limp, paralyzed legs upwards as she rose. His legs dangled out from her butt, nearly hidden by her dress.
"Oh... now... I must purify all of you..." Eve began sucking harder than before, as her rectum's muscles contracted. Inch by inch, Samuel's legs were sucked in to her asshole, making squishing noises against her slick anal walls as they were pulled in. As her stomach bulged out further and further, she grabbed her asscheeks with both hands, spreading her anus wider, trying to extract every ounce of holy pleasure she could. Her hands sank into the soft flesh of her cheeks, and she yelped as his knees were drawn into her bowels.
"Samuel! Oh! I need you inside me... Please, go all the way..." The remaining length of Sam's legs was quickly sucked into Eve's ass, making a final *pop* as his bare feet were gobbled up. Once the last of Sam was inside her, she reached a climax, shuddering as liquid poured from her vagina. She kneaded her asscheeks back and forth as she shook, her ass still gaping from the meal.
She gazed down at the now human-sized bulge that had formed under her dress. Her stomach was distended nearly 3 feet, and her bowels had already begun 'purifying' poor Samuel, to the tune of loud gurgling.
"You... did it... Samuel. I will now purify your sinful body... I must take on the burden of your flesh!" She collapsed backwards to the ground, landing on her butt. She began rubbing her stomach with both hands, gently pressing and massaging it, all the while making quiet moans of pleasure. Her asshole let out one last wet *pop* as it shut, no longer gaping feet across. As she massaged her stomach, Eve felt a wave of relaxation come over her.
"I will rest now, Samuel, and my body will purify you... Isn't that great..." Her eyelids slowly closed as she leaned back, finally lying on the floor. Her stomach, larger than the girl it was connected to, gurgled and churned away as Eve began to sleep.

*CAW, CAW!*
The sunrise crept through the church's window, illuminating Eve's pale face. She stirred, slowly rising to a sitting position, and groggily bringing her hands to where her massive stomach used to sit.
"Oh! Samuel... you're free now!" She giggled happily, doing a little dance as she rocked back and forth. Her soft thighs and voracious butt had grown larger, now cushioning her from the hard floor beneath. Her breasts, though still small, were slightly bigger, to the point where they now jiggled as she swayed in celebration.
"There aren't many left now...." She whispered as she began to stand up. A cool breeze came through the church window, causing her now cum-soaked dress to billow. "I can't stop until I've taken all their sins... consumed their corrupted flesh... and freed them...". She walked through the church's rotting wooden doors, onto one of the town's nearly abandoned streets. She turned her left arm to examine the tally markings she'd made on it, adding another strike.
"506... all purified, my lord... Only 14 left... and my work will be done!" She cracked a deranged half-smile, as she felt a shiver of lustful, gluttonous excitement go down her spine. "Now... who should be purified next?" Eve said as she walked into town once again.
smArx
New to the forum

Re: Eve, Purifier - Short AV Story

Postby ninth » Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:21 pm

It's good. Thanks for posting!
ninth
Been posting for a bit

Return to Work to be shared!