Heres my attempt at making bigger vore bellies in Daz.

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Heres my attempt at making bigger vore bellies in Daz.

Postby Gutlover » Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:13 pm

Edit: Removed because I didn't like how they turned out. Plus I think I did a much better job in my latter renders.
Last edited by Gutlover on Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Heres my attempt at making bigger vore bellies in Daz 3D

Postby Heedless » Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:44 am

Very nice :) The first girl's texture in particular is fantastic.
A trick that I've used is that after expanding the belly to about the size I want, I'll take another genesis figure, fold them up into fetal position, pop them inside and then set the abdomen to 'fit' their form. This gives an nice irregular/ struggle impression if you like that. There is also the X-Treme penetration morph set which comes with a Mega pregnancy morph which is good for a one click option. https://www.renderotica.com/store/sku/5 ... ion-Morphs

(as well as some more irregular morphs that, again, work well for struggles. )
'Voronica Goes to Town' the animated predatory life-sim! https://heedless.itch.io/voronica-goes-to-town-a-vore-adventure
Heedless
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gutlover » Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:21 pm

Thanks. Those are what I'm actually using, along with shape shift, and Renderotica is also where I got the Gynecology chair.

I'd like to figure out how to do dislocated jaws for swallowing. Zev0s open wide seems to be the only morph set that comes close to it.

first girl's texture is fantastic

I forget which character I used. I think she was a vampire character which is why she's so pale, but she had some nice veins which helped with the belly.

The second girl is Jayla HD.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SwallowMe » Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:12 am

Is the bump at the top suppose to be an outie\pushed out belly button? If so, personally, it looks a little weird to me, rather than looking like a large belly, it looks like a giant lower third boob. Having the belly button be an innie would correct this. I don't know much about such 3D stuff, so I don't know what is possible. Other than that, looks good.
SwallowMe
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gutlover » Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:21 pm

Yeah its supposed to be an outie. I wanted to do an outie because that happens with pregnant women, and it would make sense for vore bellies. The reason it looks wierd is because it the dformers were stretching it out too much.
The only real way to make it look good is to edit the texture to give it stretch marks. Which I plan on doing in the future.

""it looks like a giant lower third boob."

Yeah Kinda, Remember tho, this is like my first attempt, and I know its not great.
I'm focusing on presenting a decent looking vore belly rather than a good render at the moment. So it's going to take me a few tries to get right.

Anyway, my hard drive crashed, so I won't be able to work on any more for a few weeks once I get a new one.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gutlover » Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:02 pm

So I got a new Hard-drive and re installed all my Daz files.

Here's some experimenting with wetness and lighting (after weeks of studying tutorials). I tried to make a big belly button but the subdivision just kind of smooths it out, so unfortunately its not as deep as I wanted it.

beach.png

I need to practice on posing next.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gutlover » Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:32 pm

Heres a fun little retro 1930s piece I tried my hands on. I added my own film grain.

Thoughts? Criticisms? I'd love some feed back.
Attachments
30s.png
Last edited by Gutlover on Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gutlover » Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:00 am

One more quick post before I go. Heres a test render of a belly with some stretch marks and veins I made with the skin builder plugin. I'm going to have to manually edit the texture to remove the veins in that are on the boobs, other than that I think it turned out pretty good. Should I dial back the stretch marks a bit or are they fine as is? Also I made a mistake with the hand clipping thru the belly, tbh I wasn't paying attention since its just a test render.
Attachments
stretch test.png
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Heres my attempt at making bigger vore bellies in Daz.

Postby ironman362 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:10 pm

Wow excellent job on those last two. Can't even tell the last one is 3d from a distance
ironman362
Participator

Postby Gutlover » Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:45 pm

Thanks. That's because of the lighting which was some preset lights I adjusted to fit the scene better. But how do you like the stretchmarks? Should I keep them as is?

I also have a bunch of ideas for more renders. Like maybe fantasy or sci fi themed ones, and I'd like to attempt some unbirth in the future.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VoraciousArtistry » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:25 pm

Not bad, however there are tools that you can get from the Daz store that will help you make much more 'realistic' vore stomachs.

ShapeShift for Genesis 8 and Mesh Grabber will let you make the gut larger and add bulges.

Ther's also a few morph sets you can get from Renderotica that are supposed to show bulging stomachs from sex toys but they work just as well as belly bulges when the stomach is large enough.
VoraciousArtistry
Participator

Postby Gutlover » Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:00 pm

Thanks. I'm actually using ShapeShift mixed with the Xtreme belly morphs from renderotica. But I'll check out Mesh grabber because bulges are something i'm having trouble with. The problem with the xtreme morphs is that on a big belly with subdivision the bulges don't show up. I used dformers in the 1930s render but it didn't really make the type of bulge I wanted. Mesh Grabber sounds like it will help a lot.

If I had talent I would make some custom torso textures with hand prints on the belly area. But I'm still just a novice.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VoraciousArtistry » Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:14 pm

If you're using Shapeshift, make sure you use the Belly Move UpDown and the Belly Move Rotate slider for the belly morphs, this adds gravity to the stomach and makes it look like something is weighing it down. The 1930's picture gives the impression that there is no weight in the stomach. If there were multiple people inside it they would force the belly to the ground.
VoraciousArtistry
Participator

Postby Gutlover » Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:01 pm

Those are some good tips.

>The 1930's picture gives the impression that there is no weight in the stomach

Yeah that's a problem I had, and I think part of that is because of the dress. I had to use the FBM All morph (or whatever its called) to puff it up in order to fit the belly. I did use the belly updown morph, but next time I'll use the rotate morph too. I also bought the mesh grabber, so I'm going to play around with that before posting my next render.

Edit: Another thing that I'm having trouble with is finding clothes that fit. The texture tends to stretch on most of them so they don't really look good, or the belly breaks through. So I kind of have to stick to nude, or minimalist outfits like bikinis, and certain dresses. I wish there was a way to get it so the pants or skirt don't conform to the belly morphs since in real life they would be stuck under the belly fat and keep to the groin area as opposed to going over the belly button. Giant skirts just look silly.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VoraciousArtistry » Sat Oct 09, 2021 12:32 am

There are ways to make the clothes look more realistic when conforming to the gut but for the most part I've never bothered. The best way to make the clothes look realistic in my opinion is to have two character meshes. The main mesh has the clothes and the other mesh is just the belly, with all the other parts turned invisible.

Remember with the updown slider to remove the limits so you can drop the stomach to 500 - 600%, 100% drop is hardly enough.
VoraciousArtistry
Participator

Postby Gutlover » Sat Oct 09, 2021 1:37 am

"The best way to make the clothes look realistic in my opinion is to have two character meshes. The main mesh has the clothes and the other mesh is just the belly, with all the other parts turned invisible."

I never thought of that. I'll definitely try it, that sounds so much easier than what I was planning on doing which was going into Blender and making custom morphs. In order to lock the 2nd character in place, do you parent it to the 1st model?

" so you can drop the stomach to 500 - 600%, 100% drop is hardly enough."

Yeah, I did about 150%, but I'll try going bigger with it. Anway, thanks for the tips, they help alot.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VoraciousArtistry » Sat Oct 09, 2021 3:19 am

Gutlover wrote:In order to lock the 2nd character in place, do you parent it to the 1st model?

Yes, so if you move the main mesh the belly mesh moves with it. Just make sure to use the same pose on both character meshes.
VoraciousArtistry
Participator

Postby Gutlover » Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:03 pm

Thanks it works! I'm going to go ahead a practice some more, so it's going to be a while before I post my next render.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Work to be shared!