Reverse Soul-Vore

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Reverse Soul-Vore

Postby NamelessLurker » Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:04 am

Original post:
"Invasive destuffing"

Short and silly story about a python and a panther with very different success rates in their respective hunts.
Contains:
Spoiler: show
-willing to unwilling prey
-snake prey
-betrayal
-overstuffed
-voreception
-digestion (fatal)

Story:
Spoiler: show

After yet another day without anything to eat, the python decided to slither back to his favorite tree and get some rest. Hopefully tomorrow would be a better day and he would finally find some prey before being discoverd himself.
Just as he poked his head out of the bushes, he noticed a big panther lying right next to the trunk! She had already noticed him, but didn't seem interested in going after him. If the big, round belly was any sign, she probably just wanted to sleep of her latest meal. The snake couldn't help but to feel a bit jealous, but at least she probably wouldn't be a threat then. Carefully he inched closer to his tree. Before he reached it though, the panther spoke up.
"Yeah, nice to meet you too."
Not wanting to be rude (or to upset the predator), he decided to engage in this smalltalk. "Hello, how are you doing?"
"Oh, I'm doing great. But if you don't mind me saying so, you don't seem too happy. Something the matter?"
"I'm just hungry is all. Haven't caught anything all week."
She chuckled. "I can't say I have the same problem. Quite the opposite really, I've eaten way too much once again. It's always the same, once I've started with these rodents I just can't stop anymore until they're all gone."
She rubbed her bloated stomach as to underline her point.
"If you're so full already, couldn't you just leave some for me too?" He complained half-joking.
"Tell you what, I really wish I had. Those last two rats definitely were too much. Haven't really settled now, too."
It was true, he could still notice some movement in that furry balloon.
She sighed. "But it's too late now anyway. Now the little beasts are getting back at me and ruining my waistline for good."
The python's stomach growled, and as the hunger got the better of him, a dangerous idea formed in his head.
"Well maybe it isn't too late. If you're really okay with sharing, I bet I could squeeze my head down your throat and take them off you, while you hold on to my tail and pull me back out afterwards."
"What, so you want to eat them right out of my belly?"
"It was just a suggestion. Of course we don't know each other yet, so if you don't want me snooping around inside of you, I understand that. I don't want to pressure you."
The feline pred played a bit squeamish. "Well I don't know, you're very straight-forward with this. On the other hand... "
She grunted, as if her overfilled stomach was straining her. "Fine. If you're just gonna stick your nose in my stomach and relieve me of this extra weight, I think that's worth it."
With that, she opened her jaws as wide as she could and wound her tongue invitingly.

The python was surprised by her generosity. He thought she never would agree to this, because while he would be helping her too, he clearly got the better end of the deal. Excitedly, the snake wound his tail arond her left forepaw with a single loop and asked her to hold on tight, to which she replied by pressing said paw against the ground and keeping his tail pinned.
Once he deemed his tail secured, he proceeded to venture into that humid, fleshy cave. He hadn't promised too much, his slender form was like it's made for sliding through gullets like this.
From what it felt light, about half the lenght of his body had slid across these pointy teeth until his head finally passed through the sphincter and into her stomach. He couldn't see a thing, but there were some tiny legs feebly twitching around in that cramped space. Despite his hunger, he really didn't want to taste any of that half digested stuff taking up most of the space here. He quickly found that finding and grabbing the remaining living rats with little room to move, only his head free to move around and only relying on tacticle sense while the others were rendered useless, was a whole different challenge than hunting for food. Focussed on his search, he didn't pay a mind to more and more of his body sliding in until he felt the pressure on his tail released and her paw shaking it off the same moment he finally got a hold on one of the rats. With his mouth occupied, he couldn't shout out to the panther, so he tried to swallow as quickly as possible while blindly flailing his tail around, looking for something to hold on to. By the time his throat was free again, he felt the tip of his tail slightly scratching over her teeth.
"Uhm, excuse me, I'm afraid I lost my grip and my tail is about to fall in. Could you..."
Before he could finish his sentence, he knew she couldn't, as the rest of his length was now sliding down faster than before and the tail was unreachable from the outside. He didn't want to cheat the panther after she had given him the food he asked for, but he couldn't hold up his side of the deal anymore if he couldn't get out, so he tried to apologise.
"I'm so sorry, I got distracted searching for the rats. I swear I didn't mean to let go. I know I promised to get them out of your belly, but I don't think I can do it anymore.
I'm afraid I just made it worse because now you're even more stuffed. Please don't be mad. I really was trying to help but I don't know what I can do now."
There was no response. All he heard was her calm heartbeat and gurgling noises from all around. At least she didn't seem to be in pain, her belly apparently still able to handle so much filling, even after adding a snake.

After a few minutes, when his skin started to burn, it dawned on him that he was about to break another promise es well.
"Hello? I... I don't know if you still can still hear me, but I'm about to melt down and to enter your bloodstream and bowels.
You never agreed to more than letting me into your stomach, and I would love to respect your boundaries, but it seems I can't even keep that.
I'm really not like this usually. Please forgive me."
Having spent the last of his energy, he dozed off.
The panther now was about to do the same, after listening to his last words and silently forgiving him. Other than before, now she actually felt like she overate, but the slight bellyache wasn't enough to make her regret the extra dessert. It wasn't even for strategic reasons, because she has just taken out a rival for food - no, it was just like with the rodents, as she had said earlier. When the food was easy to catch, she never could resist, no matter if she was hungry or not. It just meant she wouldn't be able to move for a while. So instead, she closed her eyes.
Last edited by NamelessLurker on Fri Dec 01, 2023 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NamelessLurker
New to the forum

Re: Invasive destuffing

Postby Tanookicatoon » Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:19 pm

What a wonderful little read.
It's pretty much everything I love in a vore story. X3
I especially love how nonchalant the pred is, and how the snake is more upset about how they feel like they're overstepping the boundaries they agreed to despite their gurgly fate. XD
Tanookicatoon
Been posting for a bit

Re: Invasive destuffing

Postby gynophagetopper » Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:23 pm

The civility of the story is what really keeps it flowing. After reading this, I immediately began thinking of how I could incorporate this level of civility and nonchalance into my stories
gynophagetopper
New to the forum

Re: Reverse Soul-Vore

Postby NamelessLurker » Fri Dec 01, 2023 1:41 pm

Reverse Soul-Vore:

Rumors are told about a very cursed creature that's always hungry, always stalking, and loves to eat its prey alive. Of course there's many such stories, told thousands and thousands of times, but it's said when this predator feasts, something strange happens. Something unnatural and illogical, making you wonder how such a creature can even exist, why it does what it does and many other things. There are only speculations, but one story about its origin keeps popping up no matter where you are or who you talk to.

Legend says there once was a hag by the name of Mycedra, who wanted to live forever. She would drain the youth of her victims to extend her own lifespan. Children couldn't be too young for her to go after them, lure them away from safety and take what she thinks belongs to her. But still, she could never get enough. Even with some animals she experimented, yet the results were disappointing, because most of them don't have a very long life expectancy. However, this got her thinking. Why settle for humans, when there are other lifeforms out there which can get a lot older than them? A dangerous idea shot through her mind: Dragons! Of course, approaching one would be extremely dangerous, even for someone of her abilities, but the thought of how much life she could extract from them made her forget all caution and start scheming.

The legend also talks about a particularly gluttonous dragon. There's no consensus about his name, but it probably can't be pronounced in any of the native tongues. All he could think about was food. When he wasn't eating, he was already hunting again. It wasn't just about hunger, about sustaining himself and being well-nourished. He would even swallow some slightly poisonous plants or mushrooms to convince his body to process or eject his food faster, to make room for more. More! It didn't matter what, or who. Well, it almost didn't. He preferred to try new things, the more exotic, the better. Warnings about resilient prey, which would either put up too much of a fight to be worth the hassle, or was actually hazardous, only made him more interested. Apparently, some could even practice witchcraft. To him that only meant that probably noone had tried them before, so he got curious how they would taste.

As fate would have it, Mycedra and the glutton eventually met. Both of them thought they could overpower the other. And in a way, they were right. Without hesitation, both started their respective attacks, if one can even call it that. What actually happened was the hag starting to chant, opening her spiritual channel and hoping to put the dragon in a trance before he can act, and said dragon simply running up to her and closing his jaws around her. For a moment it looked like the dragon won, gulping down the hag with no resistance, yet Mycedra also considered herself victorious, for at the same moment she broke through his resistance and started leeching.

In the end, she achieved her goal, but in a different way than she expected. She ended up absorbing all of the dragons life, while at the same time her body was broken down. Her bodyless spirit, bursting with life energy, trapped in a theoretically healthy, but lifeless dragon, did the only thing it could. Her mind and soul took over his body. Essentially she became the dragon, having absorbed not only his life energy, but all that was left of him. In doing so, she also put a peculiar curse on herself, which she wasn't aware of until it was too late.

The dragon's hunger lived on within her, but it had changed, influenced by her own desire of eternal life. She now was ravenous for anything alive. Ordinary food would keep her alive, but never sate her hunger. She couldn't help herself, she needed to find something she could swallow in one piece while it's still breathing. Obviously dragons were too big for that, and going after wildlife she considered beneath her now. At least she wanted a human prey. It didn't take long for her to find a man in the woods, whom she promptly gobbled up as the dragon had done to her. But much like last time, while the prey's body died in the draconic stomach, his soul became the new residient of the vessel that was the dragon's body, absorbing the previous one without even knowing what's happening. The poor human also inherited the curse stuck to the creature he just became. Wether or not he realised that and how it works is unknown, but before long, the hunger would drive him to consume the next victim regardless.

To this day, the cycle continues. So, should you ever fall victim to this cursed dragon, maybe it's a consolation for you that you get to be a dragon for a while, before you'll be replaced as well. Of course the price for this experience is pretty high, as noone can resist that urge to feast again for long. But if you think that is a terribly bad deal, just think about it. You just got eaten. It should come to the surprise of noone what this would lead to.
NamelessLurker
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!