SyntexGTS - Various giantess renders (Vore, Digestion)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: SyntexGTS - Various giantess renders (Vore, Digestion, S

Postby SyntexGTS » Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:47 am

Here one small series, Jane's having a little snack!
Attachments
swallowed_by_syntexgts_devueml-fullview.jpg
SyntexGTS
Been posting for a bit

Postby SyntexGTS » Fri Feb 11, 2022 1:50 pm

"Don't judge me guys, I'm innocent! I just think that you're of much better use in my stomach. I know that you've enjoyed watching my body - It's only fair that you do your part to keep it the way it is. The ones that come after you should have the chance to see it as you did, don't you agree?"
Attachments
innocent_by_syntexgts_deztlok-fullview.jpg
SyntexGTS
Been posting for a bit

Postby SyntexGTS » Sat Mar 26, 2022 4:27 pm

Jane: "Look at them go, running around like little ants. Are you still hungry Jess?"

Jess: "No, not really."

Jane: "Me neither. And I don't feel like catching them for later. It's a long way home, after all, and this constant screaming and begging is really getting on my nerves lately..."

Jess: "Well, little ones, listen up! It appears that your fellow humans were very filling. If one of you gets in our way now, you will learn what it means to be deemed unworthy of being eaten by us. You've been warned."

Jane: "Oh look at that one! I think he's the first volunteer. When was the last time you crushed them on purpose?"

Jess: "It's been a while, really. It's a terrible waste, but it's also kind of fun. I love the feeling when stepping on them, especially when it's on purpose... - Hey, you, down there! Stand still, I've got something for you...!"

Jane: "Bye bye little one!"
Attachments
unworthy_by_syntexgts_df2ga1m-fullview.jpg
SyntexGTS
Been posting for a bit

Postby SyntexGTS » Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:28 pm

"Come on Jane, I'm sure you've still got room in your stomach for this one ..."
Attachments
just_one_more_by_syntexgts_df8fz3a-fullview.jpg
SyntexGTS
Been posting for a bit

Postby SyntexGTS » Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:46 pm

Snack in the desert - Prologue / 001

It was a quiet day in the camp of the nomads. They belong to one of the last primitive tribes on the planet to wander the great desert. Their destination was a magnificent oasis that would provide a new home for their people. They were part of the group sent ahead to prepare the land around the oasis and to set up a base camp for the rest of their people.

The oasis was still many kilometres away. They could only walk in the early morning or late evening because the heat of the desert was merciless. It is a hard life, but the nomads have adapted to the conditions of the desert and have lived here for hundreds of years. Although they lived remotely, they were not cut off from the outside world. At regular intervals, the people set up camp on the edge of the desert near a large city. They had contact with the outside world and bought and sold a wide variety of goods. Over the decades, the nomads learned the language and culture of the civilised world, but remained true to their traditions.

The sun would set in a few hours and the temperatures would be low enough to move on. The nomads prepared everything, but were interrupted by sudden vibrations in the sand. The vibrations became stronger and stronger and panic set in. No one had ever experienced this phenomenon before. The nomads knew from stories that the earth could shake. But they could not tell whether it was really an earthquake or something else.

As one of the nomads left the tent, he realised where the quake was coming from. Above him stood two giant women, one more beautiful than the other. They were both naked and the heat of the desert did not seem to affect them. Although they were both gigantic in size, one of them was significantly smaller than the other.

Before the nomad could react to the presence of the two giantesses, he was quickly grabbed by the smaller one of them.

---------------------------------------------

"Wow, you were right Kayla, there are really people living here! Great job!"

"Of course, did you doubt me? I know this desert well. From the looks of these, they belong to an ancient tribe."

"Anyway, let's see how many we have here and then split up."

Without effort, the giantesses lifted the tent from the ground and had a clear view of the inhabitants. Completely dazed by what just happened, the rest of the nomads stared up and saw the two giantesses.

"One, two, three... five! There are only five!"

"Don't forget this one." Kayla grabbed the tiny in her hand by the leg and waved him back and forth.

"Only six, seriously? How are we supposed to become full of that?"

The giantesses spoke the same language as people from the civilized world. Although the nomads rarely spoke the language themselves, they clearly understood what the giantesses were up to.

"Let's talk about it when we catch them all. Let's go!"

It was easy for Kayla to pick up the remaining humans. Stunned, they stood there, still unable to believe that their camp was being invaded by two giantesses. Besides, there would be no place to run anyway.

A warm strong wind swept the now unprotected interiors of the tent a few meters further into the desert. While Kayla struggled to sort the people in her hands Jess asked: "Should we just leave this here? Surely there are more of them somewhere."

"No, it's best to bury the remains of the camp. That way the others won't get suspicious if they come by here. By the way, can you take some off my hands here?"

"Sure." Jess replied as she effortlessly pushed tons of sand across the scattered camp with her foot. "Just give me all of them. Look, gone is the camp. It's like nothing ever happened here."

"Excellent." Kayla opened her hands and placed the people in Jess' palm.

"Now Kayla, how do we divide these up? I have to be honest, I haven't eaten since this morning, I'm starving!"

"I know, I know." Kalya put her hand over Jess' stomach. "You can take most of them, I know how you're like when you're hungry. It just always amazes me how you can digest hundreds of tinies so quickly! The amount you've eaten for breakfast would last me a couple of days!"

"Well, to be fair, it still will be some time before they are completely digested, they are still in there somewhere. It's only when my stomach is empty that I go insane." As Jess talks to Kayla, she takes one of the tiny nomads by the leg and lifts him up. "So, can I?"

"Yeah, I'll grab one or two out."

Squeezed in Jess' huge hand, the nomads had to listen to the whole conversation between the two giantesses. It was unmistakable what was going to happen to them now. The dream of reaching the oasis was now over. They could only hope that the rest of their people would not also be discovered by the giantesses.
Attachments
snack_in_the_desert___001_by_syntexgts_dfap81f-fullview.jpg
SyntexGTS
Been posting for a bit

Re: SyntexGTS - Various giantess renders (Vore, Digestion)

Postby CaliTea » Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:20 pm

These renders are nothing short of amazing! And the stories that accompany them enrich them tenfold <3
Lorem ipsum dolor vorare
CaliTea
Been posting for a bit

Postby SyntexGTS » Sat Aug 06, 2022 3:19 pm

CaliTea wrote:These renders are nothing short of amazing! And the stories that accompany them enrich them tenfold <3

Thank you! =)

Here's a different view of Snack in the desert - 001 ;-) No new story elements yet :D
Attachments
snack_in_the_desert___002_by_syntexgts_dfar8bl-fullview.jpg
Snack in the desert - 002
SyntexGTS
Been posting for a bit

Postby SyntexGTS » Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:43 pm

Another view of Snack in the desert - 001 ! ;-)
If you are interested in the story of these renders you can read it in the description of Snack in the desert - 001.

The next ones will continue the story :P
Attachments
snack_in_the_desert___003_by_syntexgts_dfb5okn-fullview.jpg
Snack in the desert - 003
SyntexGTS
Been posting for a bit

Postby SyntexGTS » Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:09 pm

Jess turned to the tinies in her hand, "All right guys, here we go. You're lucky enough to watch how this is all going to play out. We're about to eat all of you, one by one, starting with you!"

Jess lifts a tiny man between her fingers a little higher so everyone in her other hand can see him.

"Be quiet about it and don't do anything rash. Begging and pleading never saved anyone either, by the way..."
Attachments
snack_in_the_desert___004_by_syntexgts_dfbmpaa-fullview.jpg
Snack in the desert - 004
SyntexGTS
Been posting for a bit

Postby SyntexGTS » Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:23 pm

Despite this announcement, most of the tinies start screaming and begging in panic. In particular, the tiny man between Jess' fingers started fidgeting around.

"I know it's unfair that you're the first. But don't worry, there are worse things than being eaten by me. Soon you won't have to worry anymore. My stomach will take the best care of you. I bet you you'll taste great."

Jess' words obviously didn't have much of a calming effect on the tiny man, as he continued to try to free himself.

"Very well, let's get this over with. Should meet anyone from my breakfast down there, tell them they tasted quite excellent."
Attachments
snack_in_the_desert___005_by_syntexgts_dfc3db7-fullview.jpg
Snack in the desert - 005
SyntexGTS
Been posting for a bit

Postby SyntexGTS » Fri Sep 02, 2022 6:22 pm

As Jess prepared herself to eat the tiny man, Kayla turned to the rest of the nomads.

"All right guys, don't get too distracted up there. We can't let Jess have all the fun by herself. Who here wants to have a little fun with me? Any volunteers? No? How about you then?"

Kayla picked out a man who had been staring at her. He was the right one. She raised her hand to grab and pull him out by the torso out of Jess' grasp.
Attachments
snack_in_the_desert___006_by_syntexgts_dfcl01r-fullview.jpg
Snack in the desert - 006
SyntexGTS
Been posting for a bit

Postby SyntexGTS » Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:43 pm

No new story elements here, just another view of Snack in the desert - 006! ;-)
The next ones will continue the story :P
Attachments
snack_in_the_desert___007_by_syntexgts_dfd4uzl-fullview.jpg
Snack in the desert - 007
SyntexGTS
Been posting for a bit

Postby SyntexGTS » Sat Sep 17, 2022 4:54 pm

The tiny man immediately started screaming in panic and tried to fight off Kayla's fingers - without success. The more he tried to fight back, the tighter Kayla squeezed him between her index finger and thumb.

Another human, leaning on Jess' thumb, watched the spectacle from above. Kayla noticed the man and adressed him directly: "Don't worry little one, you'll get your turn soon enough -Until then, enjoy the spectacle. Both your friends are going to be eaten in the next few minutes..."
Attachments
snack_in_the_desert___008_by_syntexgts_dfdm62j-fullview.jpg
Snack in the desert - 008
SyntexGTS
Been posting for a bit

Postby SyntexGTS » Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:34 pm

It was not surprising that the tiny man panicked when he was at a dizzying height. From this perspective, however, he realized the enormous size of the giantesses. He was like a bug to them, just so within the range of perception. He wondered where they came from and why they eat people. Would they even feel any satiation from their small expedition group? His thoughts were interrupted, however, by the rumbling of the red haired giantess' stomach.

It was pointless to worry about such things when you'd be digested in a few minutes in a giant stomach, he thought.
Attachments
snack_in_the_desert___009_by_syntexgts_dfe1kur-fullview.jpg
Snack in the desert - 009
SyntexGTS
Been posting for a bit

Postby SyntexGTS » Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:36 pm

Kayla raised the tiny man between her fingers close to her face. "Let me look at you little man. You look delicious. It will be my pleasure to eat you... But first my beautiful friend Jess will demonstrate to you how this is going to work out, just so you have an idea..."
Attachments
snack_in_the_desert___010_by_syntexgts_dfem0bs-fullview.jpg
Snack in the desert - 010
SyntexGTS
Been posting for a bit

Postby SyntexGTS » Fri Oct 07, 2022 6:54 pm

Meet giantess Stacy! =)

Looks like she found a good place to store some go-to tinies!

"Don't worry guys, I always take good care of my food. I hope you're having a good time but don't get too comfortable. My stomach is waiting for you..."

Height: 108m / 354ft

Enjoy! =)
Attachments
giantess_stacy_by_syntexgts_dff11l2-fullview.jpg
Giantess Stacy
SyntexGTS
Been posting for a bit

Postby SyntexGTS » Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:02 pm

Shortly after getting up, the giantesses' stomachs began to growl. Fortunately, thanks to the sumptuous dinner last night, they were able to set aside some leftovers.

Jane reached into the box of people who, undoubtedly, had a sleepless night and carried them over to Jess for a special kind of breakfast. Carefully she distributed the humans in her palm slowly and evenly over Jess's body.

"What do you think Jess, will anyone manage to escape this time?" Jane asked in an amused voice.
"We'll see, all that I can say that their little hands and feet pressing against my body feels fantastic... I hope they stay until their time to nourish my body has come..."

This was the best and most entertaining way to eat leftovers for breakfast. Some tried to flee immediately, others gave up at once. Some of them understood that deep under their feet, inside Jess' guts, the humans that had been eaten yesterday were almost completely digested by now.

All those who wanted to escape from Jess' body were prevented from doing so by Brooke, who joined the spectacle. The chance of escaping was zero.

In the end, each and every human was picked up by the giantesses and swallowed alive. Digestion set in shortly afterwards to make room for the lunch to come.
Attachments
Leftovers_Final.jpg
Leftovers
SyntexGTS
Been posting for a bit

Postby SyntexGTS » Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:32 am

Looks like Jess found some poor guy who came across her in the wrong place at the wrong time :D I'm pretty sure his plans for the day will be a bit off, as Jess will surely use him for her own needs ;-)
Attachments
Unexpected visitor.jpg
Unexpected visitor
Unexpected visitor_close.jpg
Unexpected visitor - close
SyntexGTS
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to Work to be shared!