She Heard That - Encanto Dolores samesize vore story

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

She Heard That - Encanto Dolores samesize vore story

Postby GoTee1 » Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:53 am

I don't usually post my stories in the forum, but this one's short, sweet, and the absolute most fanfic-y thing I've ever done. I am unhealthily obsessed with giving context or over justifying these scenarios, so it felt really good to tap into the sort of dumb shit I'd have daydreamed about back in the day.

This would be Tucker’s third time watching Encanto. Seventeenth if you counted how many times he’d listened to the soundtrack on the way to work.
He was a little late to the party. A friend had badgered him to see it, couldn’t believe he hadn’t, wouldn’t shut up about not talking about Sid the Sloth, made the whole thing almost sound like a punishment. But they’d sat and watched it and about halfway in Tucker was regretting having not seen it in cinemas. Best film of last year.
Now it was back on the big screen for just a weekend, and he’d preordered his ticket two weeks in advance, though he wasn’t such a rabid fan that he wasn’t a little late.
That was the Candy Bar’s doing. Leaving it with two arms loaded with more snacks than he’d need, he headed down into the hallway. Posters flashed by on LED screens lining the walls. It seemed unnecessary when an actual poster in a frame had done the trick for so long, but it was all still a hell of a lot grander than sitting in front of his TV.
About half way he stopped as a horror movie disappeared from its screen, Encanto taking its place. Figuring that he was only missing the short, he took it in.
The magical Madrigal family stood all assembled in front of their home. There was Mirabel front and centre, her parents and sisters to her right. To her left were her grandmother, and her aunt’s side of the family, Pepa, Camilo, Felix… and Dolores.
Oh, Dolores.
Had Disney ever created a more wonderful woman? Tucker didn’t think so.
He liked the cute way her ears stuck out, her hair tied up out of the way in a red bow. He liked the way she squeaked every time her incredible hearing picked something up. He liked the brisk way she whispered everything, until it was time to sing at double speed. Really there wasn’t a thing he didn’t like about her.
Everyone crushed on cartoon girls. Certainly he’d picked a more conventional one. Still, it wasn’t something he blabbed about out loud.
There was something about this poster, though. Something off that he couldn’t place. The next movie slid on screen and he actually waited for it to come back to double check. Nothing was missing. Every Madrigal was where they should have been. He just got distracted looking at Dolores again, big eyes wide, hand cupped to her ear.
Tucker sighed. “Best girl. Absolutely flawless.”
On the screen, Dolores lowered her hand to her hip. “I heard that.”
Tucker paused for a moment. Then he chuckled. So the digital posters were kind of cool. Every character probably had a little animation – Luisa flexing, or Isabella growing a flower – which was why he didn’t question Dolores gently pushing her way through the family until her head was unmistakably sticking over the top of the frame.
He almost dropped his popcorn.
She looked at him. He looked back. Then he politely stepped out of the way so she could climb out. There she was, skin like cocoa, hair in a bun, yellow shirt, red skirt, and looking quite expertly Photoshopped into real life.
The whole thing seemed to be as surprising to her as it was to him, and her big cartoon eyes took in the real world hungrily. The cinema, by no means run down or dingy, wasn’t nearly as colorful or vibrant as where she came from. That must have been interesting to her.
This was no time to get starstruck, Tucker told himself. Worst came to worst, he was hallucinating and really had nothing to lose.
“First time out?” he asked.
“You could say that. We take turns, but it’s a big family,” Dolores replied. She glanced down either end of the hall. “I thought this place went on longer.”
She cupped her ear, no doubt hearing her cousin introduce her in midway through The Family Madrigal one theatre over. God, it was even cuter in person.
“Could you hear that… all the way form there?” Tucker pointed to her poster. Encanto had scrolled away again.
“I could hear your corn popping,” said Dolores.
“Really?”
She took a nice deep breath through her nose, “But I couldn’t smell it.”
“Well...”
He maneuvered around and handed her the bucket. Dolores lifted it to her chin, inhaling the fumes with a wistful sigh.
“Someone in the restaurant at the end of the mall just ordered baked potatoes,” she announced. “With lots of butter. They’re out of gnocci again. And there’s a Subway not far from there. Someone’s sandwich just finished toasting. The paper is crunching…”
Behind her another poster scrolled in for some comedy flick. The lead actress was holding a slice of pizza in her teeth; standing frozen in time, never getting to actually take the bite.
Tucker took the hint. “You can have some.”
“Oh, I don’t want any.”
“I think you do.”
Her modesty crumbled like Casita in the third act. “Thank you.”
Dolores pinched a modest handful and popped them in her mouth. Crunch. The taste made itself at home in her head. Did it taste more real to her, he wondered? Like a more layered flavour? Or was cartoon food really as good as it looked? He lost that train of thought pretty quickly after she tilted her head back and started emptying popcorn all over her face.
A messy little pile began forming at her feet. Realizing this, she simply dug her hand in and started shoveling. A whole handful went into her mouth and it was still there when the next handful went in after it. She was beginning to look like a chipmunk, and Tucker was left in awe.
“I don’t think that’s going to do it,” she said, finally discarding the empty bucket. She wiped a stray kernel off her lip. “Can I…?”
“I…” Tucker chose his words carefully, “always order way too much anyway, honestly. You’d be doing me a favor. But, y’know, someone has to buy the overpriced movie snacks.”
“Do they?”
“Well, lucky for you, I did.”
So he gave her his ice cream. In two short snaps it was gone.
He gave her his large cherry soda. She put her lips to the straw and didn’t let go until the ice rattled.
He gave her his peanut M&Ms. She somehow managed to drink them.
He gave her his cotton candy. All she left was a pink moustache on her lip.
He gave her his nachos. Those had been an impulse buy and honestly he was just glad they weren’t going to waste. She licked the tray clean.
Incredibly, Tucker soon found his hands bereft of junk food. Dolores had taken everything he had and eaten it. Taken with the effort, she rubbed a circle round her waist, which wasn’t quite as flat as it had started. A line of stretched cocoa peaked between her skirt and top, and she quickly hid it away.
“I didn’t think I’d finish all of it,” she said, licking the last speck of cheese off her finger. Her breaths were so thick her words had to wade through them. “That was all of it…?
“Are you saying you want more?”
She placed a hand over her mouth, and her cheeks ballooned out like a cherry bomb had gone off in there. “I could eat a horse. A big horse.”
This seemed pretty out of character, as far as he could tell. There was that once scene in the film where she had a huge stack of, what were they? Arepas. But that had just been her brother in disguise. Who knew she could eat? It was cute in its own way…
“That was just finger food, really,” Tucker explained, ignoring that she’d eaten seven pounds of it in six minutes. “Sounds like you just need something a little more solid in you. You mentioned a restaurant?”
“No,” she said promptly.
“No, not like a date! I mean, we just met, I’m real, you’re… real, too. You’re here. I would date you if you wanted. But right now, if you’re hungry…?”
“No. I don’t think that’s going to do it.” She placed both hands on her swollen belly. “My stomach… is rumbling. So loud.”
He gave the curve on her waist another look. It was definitely a tummy now. Tucker leaned over and cupped his own ear. “I can’t hear it.”
He’d meant to downplay it, but Dolores pulled him up. She took hold of him by the shoulders, her grip gentle but firm and her huge eyes suddenly all he could see and all he wanted to. Any closer and he might have seen her polygons. A sweet little breeze rushed from her lips and made his tremble.
“I can.”
Strictly speaking, her mouth was quite small. Nothing about the magic or her powers in the movie suggested that she should be able to fit Tucker’s head inside it, but soon he found his face pressing against the inside of her cheek.
Now this was really out of character.
You’d have to be mad to walk away from this unique situation, but you’d be a sight madder to stand there and let a woman eat you just because you wanted to kiss them. Tucker threw out his hands, pushed hard against her, and his chin popped free from her lips. It wasn’t like she had Luisa’s muscles. In fact, he was might have been in better shape than her.
It was her touch that had stunned him. It was soft and warm, better than real, and it still tingled down his back as she tried to hold onto him. The inside of her throat was very real as well. There was nothing on this Earth like the taste of her breath. It was gorgeous like a work of art at the end of a battering ram.
He gasped in sugarless air when his mouth left hers, and very soon he could see. Specifically he saw his hands jammed into the yellow hills of her shirt. Instinctively he yanked his hands away, almost apologized, and found himself eyeing the back of her throat again.
It seemed like such a long way down…
A great round Tucker shape filled out Dolores’s top. The modest bump below it sank right away and vanished with a sort of ‘plop’ sound. It took a small wiggle of her waist and the great bulge dropped down, punching out over her skirt. That was more than a cup of cocoa. Reaching underneath with some effort, Dolores seized the garment, breathed in, and pulled it up so it draped over the enormous swell and left her knees showing. Still obvious, less obscene.
“Hm!” she squeaked.
From much too empty to much too full, just like that. What a feeling. Her cheeks flushed red. It was a bit more than she could chew, and she felt so much better for it. The ultimate post meal bliss; the real miracle was that she could contain herself.
Satisfied and then some, she finally gave her attention to the boy who had been staring at her for the last minute from the restroom doorway. She’d heard him breathing. Or rather, heard him stop very suddenly.
“No one will believe you,” she said defensively, and hurried back to the poster screen at a brisk waddle.
Carrying the covered up, curled up shape of Tucker, she heaved her now plentiful figure over the frame as her poster zipped back into place, stepping inside and hurrying through to the back to take her position behind her Abuela. Hand to her ear, hip to the right, slightest tilt of her head, and her eyes off to the sky.
The one and only difference from before was her belly. It swayed in front of her, massive and proud beneath its red curtain.
Now that it was safe, the boy hurried over. He tapped the screen and found it solid as glass, and the [i]Encanto [/i]poster promptly vanished to the thunder and lightning of a superhero flick. He didn’t have time to notice what Tucker had come so close to finding. You couldn’t miss it on Dolores if you tried, but Agustin, Luisa, Camilo, and Pepa were all in the back. It was a little harder to spot.
GoTee1
Somewhat familiar

Return to Work to be shared!