My Fallout Vore Screenshot Collections

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

My Fallout Vore Screenshot Collections

Postby JillSandwich » Sun Dec 25, 2022 5:32 am

Hello Eka's. Here's some same size, f/multiple, implied digestion screenshots for you. If this is the wrong place to post this please let me know, as I'm new to the forums despite using the site itself for a while lol.

I've used this site a decent amount for many years, but never really posted any content to it at all. Tonight that changes. I don't have much going on for Christmas this year (which is honestly preferable), so in the spirit of giving, I felt like sharing some of my most favorite vore screenshots (that I've taken myself) that I've hoarded to myself for years. These ones taken from one spur of the moment in one of my several playthroughs of Fallout 4 with the Vore mod. These ones are among my earliest, I think this specific collection dates back to 2018. But I have both older and much newer stuff to share later when the mood strikes me.

I actually wanted to start my own gallery, but from what I understand, they're no longer accepting any game screenshots. And obviously, I didn't make Fallout 4 nor the mod being used, so none of it is original. Hence sharing it here. Perhaps I should write some short vore stories or something and get one that way lol. These initial shots were using a much older version of this mod, but you can find a mirror of the latest public beta as well as a link to the main thread, plus a troubleshooting/installation video for it here; https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/22323-fallout-vore/

Edit: Decided to turn this thread into multiple collections. This initial post contains the Memory Den collection, but I'll be making subsequent posts for other collections over time. You just gotta scroll down some to see them lol. Maybe I'll implement links at some point.

THE MEMORY DEN COLLECTION

I've dubbed this the "Memory Den Collection", because it takes place on that one random couch that's in the little stairwell in the Memory Den in Goodneighbor. Why is it even there? Anyways, feel free to leave feedback and such, but of course, this stuff's p old so naturally you won't see any results unless I make more lol. I have a good sized cushion of these to sit on, I've been taking these screenshots for years.

Please enjoy! Images contained in the Spoiler below.

Spoiler: show

377160_20191029175337_1.png
Establishing shot of sorts

(Here is a sort of establishing shot. Character depicted is just a randomly made one, not an OC or anything. Probably could be made into one I guess.)

377160_20191029175543_1.png
Overhead view

(Here's an overhead view. I have an internal dialogue about the predator congratulating her numerous prey on managing to make her belly larger than her breasts. She eats big, but her meals rarely stay solid enough for this to happen.)

377160_20200130133742_1.png
POV

(POV: You're quite big. But let's be honest, Nikocado Avocado will probably find a way to be a bigger bitch than you are right now.)

377160_20200130133920_1.png
2nd Overhead

(Another overhead, I really like this one because the improper perspective makes her stomach look even bigger)

377160_20200130134015_1.png
Sack of meat

(This one I like to call the "Sack Of Meat" shot. Not sure why this is one of my favorites, but it gives me the impression her stomach is so stressed out from being this abnormally full. She usually has fewer/more compacted prey in there at once, but she's managing to *stomach* (pun intended) this one)

377160_20200130134119_1.png
Throne Of Digestion

(Another favorite. I call this one the "Throne Of Digestion". It creates a really intimidating and imposing shape that's further aided by the lighting. An absolute unit this woman is, barely supported by this random couch she found to catch her breath.)

377160_20200130134143_1.png
Navel Shot

(An up close shot of the navel. I like looking into the navel of my characters in some of my screenshots, especially when they're absolutely fucking stuffed. Just one of my things, might not be for everyone. Especially turns me on when I can capture it in high resolution, which my latest screenshots have upgraded from shit graphics at 1080p to ENB & NAC wonderland at 4k thanks to my 4090 lmao. Sadly this navel shot isn't well lit, I have others that are much brighter iirc.)

377160_20200130134239_1.png
Imprint shot

(Another thing that really switches me on is imprints. I have two of these shots but the other one is just a slightly different angle, and I don't want to spam a million similar looking images. But if that guy was just a little closer to your right (his left), he might've been able to at least get some nipple action in there. Maybe. If he pushed hard enough. And found a way to grasp at it. Actually he's probably thinking more about escape than cupping one right now.)

377160_20200130134306_1.png
2nd navel shot

(Another navel shot but from an off angle. This one really accentuates the shape of the belly though. I also really like the rim lighting, adds to the intimidation.)

377160_20200130134428_1.png
3rd Overhead

(This one's similar to the other overheads where the specific angle happens to make the belly look much wider (and therefore bigger) than it actually is. This one by far makes it look the biggest imo)

377160_20200130134542_1.png
Sitting

(Another angle of her sitting down on the couch. It looks like her left breast is being hoisted up by that poor arm rest. Meanwhile the floor.... well, it ain't liking the weight of that belly. She's somehow trolling gravity and not falling through to the lower floor. Imagine the creaking though.)

377160_20200130134914_1.png
Jumping

(Speaking of trolling gravity, here's her jumping. Yup. With that massive meat processing factory hanging off of her. One of my fat nut triggers is imagining the sound of the fluid inside the stomach sloshing around as she's doing this, as well as walking, running, fighting, slapping her gut, laughing... with a big belly, you probably hear that liquid move almost all the time. It'll only get louder once they start to go softer... this jumping is to help coat her prey evenly from bottom to top. It aids her digestion a little. Makes 'em scream too, she's not a very nice lady.)

377160_20200130135238_1.png
Second imprint

(A second imprint shot of another face. I love that the mesh for the multiprey belly for the vore mod depicts the belly so stretched out to it's limit like this. Navy absolutely everywhere)

377160_20200130135014_1.png
Frontal View

(A frontal view, you can really see her stomach being pushed out to accommodate her massive meal by the guy in front who presumably was eaten first or second. Our predator has settled down a bit. Maybe she should've done all this jumping before sitting down, because now she has to catch her breath all over again, probably. I shouldn't question her life choices though, lest I join everyone in her stomach. I know I seem to enjoy this a lot, but I'm not a prey, so I'd actually hate being in there with them.)

377160_20200130135059_1.png
Walk-in

(Our predator seems to either have forgotten this was a somewhat public space or just not really given a shit. Some unfortunate soul has walked in on her, and it's lookin' like that belly is about to have a REALLY rough day. One of these days, that stomach is going to unionize)

And that's all the screenshots. Or the ones I felt were competently made enough to share. There's a decent amount that are just the same shots but the slightest different angles, and honestly, not worth the additional bandwidth. Again, I hope you all enjoyed!
Last edited by JillSandwich on Tue Dec 27, 2022 6:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"I have THIS!"
JillSandwich
New to the forum

Re: Fallout Vore Screenshots | Memory Den Collection

Postby NazistDuck » Sun Dec 25, 2022 10:07 am

It's always good to see Fallout stuff - Just got the GOTY edition myself so I can finally experience the mod fully (If I ever get around to installing everything again...).

Everything here is pretty neat too. It's obvious you've taken a lot of care taking some of the images, I'm used to seeing screenshots that are just taken in the spur of the moment and so the production value here is appreciated.

If you have more stuff to post please do!
Woah, don't have a heart attack, you're not 92 yet!
NazistDuck
Somewhat familiar

Postby JillSandwich » Sun Dec 25, 2022 3:41 pm

Thanks!

I'm actually surprised these came out as good as they did honestly. These were very much improvised as I'm playing through the game, I don't set up or plan any of these scenarios. But that doesn't stop me from using console commands to pause the game and turn on free camera. I think this one weird area just happened to have some interesting lighting too that played well with my mods. Overall these were some of my older faves, naturally I have more recent stuff to share next time I'm feeling generous lol.

I've seen some of the other Fallout Vore screenshots especially on the gallery site and it's cool to see other people playing around with this mod. Just a shame the mod is very much on the buggy side sadly, it seems to have massive issues with itself, let alone other mods I like using. And it's a little much to wrap your head around, I remember in this playthrough specifically I couldn't get weight gain working for some reason. Eventually I figured it out in later playthroughs, but a lot of the extra stuff on top takes a lot of configuring and just getting lucky that it all works and fucking with the load order, especially this earlier version of the mod. Idk, it was a cool retrospective moment posting these somewhere though.

I don't know the current goings on with this mod (I've heard it's been abandoned but being refactored by people in the discord? Some shit like that) but I recently found a weird mirror for a newer version on loverslab that's in my current playthrough and it fixes at least a good amount of the issues and changes the UI a bit. Should probably link that in the main post since I wasn't even aware of it until recently.
JillSandwich
New to the forum

Postby Dudeox05 » Sun Dec 25, 2022 4:33 pm

This actually looks quite good! I attempted to run this mod a couple years ago and failed to set it up corrected. I should definitely try again! :gulp:
Dudeox05
Participator

Postby JillSandwich » Mon Dec 26, 2022 6:13 am

Yeah, the mod is quite amazing in spite of the many issues it has. Actually it's even been difficult to live without sometimes; even when I'm not feeling horny, I still like to use this mod because it's pretty useful for when raiders occasionally swarm you, it can give you some breathing room. Or when I'm impatient and want to move settlers between settlements faster lol, I can change their settlement and use the non-lethal swallow and carry my homies right to there through fast travel. Super fun with that one perk that lets you teleport with melee weapons in VATS too lmfao.

It's surprisingly well balanced and thought out. The way it's designed, it really gets fleshed out by the already existing game mechanics. I haven't experienced many game mods that really put that much attention to detail into them, I'll be honest. Again, it's such a shame that setup takes a lot of finessing, especially before there were detailed tutorials for it lol.
JillSandwich
New to the forum

Postby NazistDuck » Mon Dec 26, 2022 4:41 pm

XxWolfcastlexX wrote:Yeah, the mod is quite amazing in spite of the many issues it has. Actually it's even been difficult to live without sometimes; even when I'm not feeling horny, I still like to use this mod because it's pretty useful for when raiders occasionally swarm you, it can give you some breathing room. Or when I'm impatient and want to move settlers between settlements faster lol, I can change their settlement and use the non-lethal swallow and carry my homies right to there through fast travel. Super fun with that one perk that lets you teleport with melee weapons in VATS too lmfao.

It's surprisingly well balanced and thought out. The way it's designed, it really gets fleshed out by the already existing game mechanics. I haven't experienced many game mods that really put that much attention to detail into them, I'll be honest. Again, it's such a shame that setup takes a lot of finessing, especially before there were detailed tutorials for it lol.

Yeah, I do the same. It's very, very rough around the edges, but it's in development and it's easy to see how much work went into it. It's no Devourment but it's getting there.
NazistDuck
Somewhat familiar

My Fallout Vore Screenshot Collections (2)

Postby JillSandwich » Tue Dec 27, 2022 7:22 pm

ALDRI EATS VIDEO

Hey everyone, more stuff for Eka's. I have an old video containing f/multiple, disposal, and a somewhat POV shot of digestion of the prey. From my memory, it was made in either 2016 or 2017. Either one of those years, so it's actually older than the previous screenshots. Aldri was the name of a Skyrim OC I had when playing with the Devourment mod. iirc I had trouble remaking her face in Fallout 4 for whatever reason back then, so I kept the character in this video faceless despite it supposed to represent a thicc version of her. I think it's actually Nora's default face but with a different hair color lol. Doesn't really matter, that's just why it's titled "Aldri Eats", even though really it could be whoever you wanna imagine. I felt I should finally share it.

Except I'll do you one better; the original video was in 786p (the computer I initially created this on couldn't even run the game at 1080p lol, and there were still frame drops in the footage). I made it in a few hours in Premiere Pro with some very basic editing iirc. Naturally, it looks like garbage, and I have much better hardware now.

While I still don't consider myself an even remotely competent video editor, and I didn't still have any of the source project or assets... as a little side project today, I took a few hours and upscaled it to 4k, sharpened, color corrected the video, then balanced, lifted and EQ'd the audio. Again, I barely have any idea what I'm doing, so don't expect god tier work in remastering this lmfao. All of this was done in Davinci Resolve for those that care.

I actually have 4 different versions today;

-Two rendered and encoded in HDR with HLG; one in H.265, one in AV1. If you have any idea what any of that means, odds are you have the hardware and software to decode and enjoy these. If you don't know what on earth I'm talking about, stick with the H.264 versions.

-Then I have the original file (in H.264), and the much more conventional and more widely compatible H.264 remaster. These are the versions that will work for most people.

All of these files are around a couple hundred megabytes so they're a little big. I have some discordapp media download links in the spoilers. If you know a better way to host these, feel free to let me know lol. Very glad I sat down and made this though because not only can you guys see it, but now I have these nice remastered versions for my own use lmfao.
Last edited by JillSandwich on Sun Jan 08, 2023 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I have THIS!"
JillSandwich
New to the forum

Re: My Fallout Vore Screenshot Collections

Postby NazistDuck » Wed Jan 04, 2023 9:48 am

Finally got around to looking at this and it's really hot.
Are you using anything other than Voremersion for these?
NazistDuck
Somewhat familiar

My Fallout Vore Screenshot Collections (3)

Postby JillSandwich » Sun Jan 08, 2023 3:16 am

NazistDuck wrote:Are you using anything other than Voremersion for these?

As far as that video, I think that might've actually been before I discovered Voremersion nvm, I used the Vore Basement in that video so actually I think I had Voremersion lmfao. I've adopted that and eventually FOV 3.0 since then. I believe the Memory Den shots had Voremersion as well but I couldn't get the weight gain working, so I had to do weight gain through bodyslide between play sessions.

If you're asking about other non-vore mods, can't quite give you a mod list from back then naturally, but I could definitely see about offering my current one if you're interested. Pertinent to that previous content would definitely be ELFX and Ultra Interior Lighting for sure though (and obviously CBBE). Believe I used NAC as opposed to an ENB in the memory den, don't remember which ENB I used for the video.

Anyways, here's a some stuff I have to share below. Gonna edit it into this post to avoid double posting lmao.

MISC. SHIANE SCREENSHOTS

Someone had PM'd me about the character I had in my Memory Den screenshots, asking if I happened to have any more (or happened to be interested in creating more) content containing that character. Even suggesting a scenario based on a little gameplay tidbit I had in an earlier post about carrying my settlers in my belly lol. Really brought out a lot of cool ideas!

Luckily for them, I happened to have a few more old shots with this character. I didn't officially give them a name, but the name they went under in the save file was "Shiane", so that's what I'm rolling with. Maybe subject to change if someone wants to pitch a better one. I actually still have the saves for this character backed up. I've been thinking lately about trying to get a save file to load, and see if I can extract their face somehow, maybe save it as a preset in one of my looksmenu mods, and start a new game and just slap it on a new character for my current mod setup. Naturally though this character is from 2018 and thus the only content I have of them rn is kinda old.

All that being said, here are some misc. shots I took of Shiane many years ago. They won't be as good as the memory den ones (well except for the first one, it's one of my favorites), but figured I'd share anyways since someone asked. They will be in the spoiler below;

377160_20191029140543_1.png
Shiane resting after devouring many more people.

Fallout 4 Screenshot 2017.12.30 - 20.41.51.72.png
That Shiane shot was actually a remake of this one from 2017! This character is even more obscure.

Small Shiane.png
Nude photo of Shiane

Big Shiane 2.png
Another photo of her nude, but also a little thiccer

Fallout 4 Screenshot 2018.08.24 - 08.56.54.35.png
Shiane with a belly at sunset

Fallout 4 Screenshot 2018.08.24 - 09.03.54.85.png
Old POV Shot (that DEFINITELY doesn't have a Steam UI element just chilling in it)

And then I also happen to have a video of her from the time period as well. Not doing a full remaster on this one or anything because it's not an elaborate edited one like the Vore Basement video. It's just me walking around.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... _Belly.mp4

I have more stuff I've been sitting on and am intending to post soon. Here's a teaser of a collection from 2021;

Fallout4_2021_09_26_13_29_26_423.png
Someone familiar...

"I have THIS!"
JillSandwich
New to the forum

My Fallout Vore Screenshot Collections (4)

Postby JillSandwich » Mon Jan 30, 2023 4:14 am

Hopefully the additional post can be excused lol, still not too well versed in the forums. But I've come with more stuff! I've also submitted to change my username, so it's possible it might change. Don't worry, I'm the sole creator of all the screenshots and perhaps more stories of this post, future posts, and the previous posts lol.

"SAVORING KELLOG", ft. Jill Valentine

Here is a collection from 2021. Except I'll do you one better; I've even written a story to go along with it! I don't write stories much, so maybe don't expect the world from it lol. Feedback is very much welcome though. Still had a lot of fun with it though, and I enjoyed incorporating a majority of my personal favorite elements of my vore fetish into it, and incorporating some new stuff I'm personally not into but enjoyed experimenting with (i.e. Synths/Robots). Still left out a tiny bit more of the niche stuff I like a lot like Hard Vore, would love to incorporate that into a collection some day. Looking back I wish I did more in these screenshots than just stand, some sitting shots would've went beautiful with the story. But oh well.

Playable Jill Valentine Mod is by one Pavel Laketko, formerly on Patreon but looks like they've moved to Boosty since. I've actually been using this guy's mods for years now, I actually pledge to him and love the model ports he does to the creation engine. The Jill Valentine one is one of the free ones I think, but that might've or might change at some point.

Story contained in the spoiler below!

Warning: Sadism, Scat, Pain, Humiliation.
Also contains: F/multiple, F/F, F/M, F/?, Same Size, Vidya Game Characters (Jill Valentine).

Note: I ran out of slots to attach images with. So I'm using imgur links through img commands lol. So if the rest of the images are super big halfway through the story, that's why. I'm keeping them at the native resolution I took them with (1920x1080). It seems like you will need an Imgur account to view the images at full size; Spoiler crops them to hell lol

Story:

It is done; Kellog has officially been detained by S.T.A.R.S. member Jill Valentine through very…unconventional means.

Kellogg was not cuffed and taken in for questioning for his numerous crimes, but immediately imprisoned with a sentence that would make itself known only once he managed to recover from the shock and put two and two together.

Fallout4_2021_09_26_13_29_26_423.png

Jill, the warden of this den of suffering, cutely glanced down at her belly. She was so huge. She barely had the room for Kellogg, and her stomach wasn’t appreciating being pushed to it’s limits like this. It was already fighting her for being a glutton shortly beforehand, but now having to deal with Kellogg, it’s safe to say her stomach was PISSED.

Fallout4_2021_09_26_13_30_09_560.png

Her gut built up a dense, tense feeling inside, slowly filling her up from within. She was forced to release it and braced herself for impact, preparing for the force of dozens of denizens who were forced to dwell inside her. This massive meal resulting in a very unladylike belch that erupted and roared through the room.

“brruuOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAARRP”

Thankfully nobody saw how unprofessional she was just now, and the few that did witness it…well, they won’t be a problem for long.

She looked down again, licking her lips, still tasting some of her prey in her mouth, and grabbed her stomach by both sides. She heaved it upwards, and held it. She debated on whether she should give Kellogg notice of what was about to go down or not.

She decided he deserved the sudden shock, and shook her belly violently. She was audibly getting a protest from Kellogg, though it was masked in groaning sounds from the pit of her stomach, plus the erratically moving stomach fluid.

Jill was hoping that maybe if she spread her acids around, she could maybe stave off further indigestion, or at the very least, help her stomach out, of which was letting out the most unfriendly “gggrrrrrrrllllllll”.

Just to taunt Kellogg, she gave her stomach a big slap. The THWAP sound and following jolt that came off of her stretched out skin, she enjoyed very much. She couldn’t resist; anything THIS huge was just asking for one.

She shook her stomach some more, doing more damage to her meal within and also, she liked the satisfying sound it made as she shook. The sloshing of her acids just resonated in her ears in such a way that she had to hear it more and more!

Jill then closed her eyes whilst dancing her fingers along her stomach; her mind was too clouded by too many thoughts and stimuli to even process what was happening in the current moment. She felt unadulterated bliss, and was running on autopilot and true carnal and carnivorous instinct. She felt red and hot all over, given the sensation of what she had just done, and also what was going on in her gigantic stomach right now…but somehow she also felt immeasurable disappointment;

Fallout4_2021_09_26_13_35_37_546.png

Kellogg was bonafide scum, participating in the kidnapping of…well, a kid. It was doing the world a favor to rid it of one more criminal, and it was especially good news for the parent of one Shaun, who was speculated to have been kidnapped by an organization dubbed “The Institute” of which Kellogg was rumored to be working for. Unfortunately, she couldn’t extract much information from him, but perhaps maybe his banter held hostage a clue that would point her to where her investigative talent is needed next.

At the same time, the stories she had heard, the effort she went through to track him down, and the mental image created in her imagination of this cruel man really didn’t live up to the hype. He was threatening her one minute (the usual action movie bad guy banter, she might add), and now pushing against the walls of her stomach in the next, teasing her navel from the inside, crammed like sardines with his worthless goons… the way that the commonwealth described him, you’d think he would be on par with the likes of Nemesis. At least Nemesis was scary.

She’s still dazed by it all though, the moment feeling very surreal, almost like a dream. She once again had her eyes closed, taking it all in. She wanted to feel this as much as possible, and as so diverted all of her focus to just the sensation in her gut. She couldn’t even bring herself to move or sit down, the stimulation was that great.

Fallout4_2021_09_26_13_29_39_921.png

She groaned from just how lovely her current meal was, battering her heavy eyelids again, focusing on her GIANT, GREEDY stomach. This was her favorite part of the job, and she couldn’t really imagine anyone she’s wanted to digest more than Kellogg.

Kellogg, having lived in this nuclear hell hole all his life, has quite frankly, seen a lot of weird shit. But this easily had to be the weirdest. Never in a million years did he consider that being swallowed whole by another human being was not only remotely possible, but that THIS would be how his life ends. Yet here he is, trapped with his robotic cohorts, who are too incompetent to find a way out. It was obvious Jill had eaten more than just him and the few droids that populate her stomach currently. And if none of the previous guards could escape, the ones in here with him certainly couldn’t.

Jill was in a trance, starting to rub her stomach slowly and sensually, running her tongue across her lips, then biting the lower one as Kellogg once again pushed against the walls. Suddenly, Jill felt a hand pressing right up against where her stretched out belly button was, which sent her a shock, and created another belch that brought her back into the real world.

“BOOOORP!”

Fallout4_2021_09_26_13_31_04_032.png

Now that she’s temporarily out of dream land, she remembers that she’ll likely have to file an investigation report at some point or another. So she sighs, and tries to recount all that has happened so far, somehow able to ignore Kellogg’s barking while deep in thought. Perhaps aided by the muffling of her stomach walls, and the growling of her stomach itself.

“I better find a pen or something”, she groaned.

Jill had been on the case for a kidnapping, all of the signs eventually pointing towards this man, Kellogg, as her next lead. He was apparently the one who led the abduction.

Unfortunately, there was some…odd…complications along the way, nothing she could’ve ever expected. And it didn’t help that the journey was almost not even worth the destination given how Kellogg turned out.

Jill let out an adorable grunt when she recognized once again how big of a party pooper Kellogg was. She found some office supplies on a nearby table, and placed the paper on her big belly. She clearly wasn’t gonna be able to use a table like this. She prepped her pen and wrote what just came to her, while sticking her tongue out, focusing on writing on the uneven surface.

As she was writing she realized this report was gonna have a lot of holes punched in it, as she just accidentally just made one with her pen and marked a bit on her belly.

“Great”, she scoffed sarcastically. She continues writing.

First of all, was this strange hunger that Jill had succumbed to. While exploring the commonwealth, she had developed this sharp pain in her stomach; as if it were absolutely famished and on the verge of devouring it’s own self. Jill would eat… but nothing satisfied her. For some reason, even though she ate more than her fair share of her favorite foods to quell her pain in her midriff, she still felt extremely…empty.

The emptiness eventually becoming unbearable. But even harder to ignore, was a sudden dark craving she started to feel; her stomach was calling for meat. A large, ridiculous mass of meat, was what her stomach was begging for at all times. And not just a big helping…for some reason, she desired something living. She had eventually been overcome with the desire to eat another living, breathing, human being.

As Jill recalled this, she started salivating at the image of a large pile of meat that came up in her mind, and shut her eyes once again. It was almost like she was a cartoon, seeing other people as giant, delicious steaks. She remembered how badly she needed to take care of her hunger that day, which the torturous memory of the feeling of being empty greatly irritated her stomach and made it give off another auditory scowl. She HAD to get some meat in her that day.

Fallout4_2021_09_26_13_28_51_952.png

And eventually she did. She completely lost control, and devoured someone in the slums of Diamond City without anyone noticing, and hid away.

Her first prey…it was definitely a difficult one, that was for sure. Jill wasn’t entirely sure how she was going to eat the scrappy young woman, all she knew was that she had to.

She knocked them out and dragged them into an alley, and stared at them until her hunger pain got more intense. Jill undressed them, not interested in their filthy clothing, and started with the head. She sat down on her calves, and mentally prepared herself for what was going to go down.

She tried to open her mouth wide enough, but wasn’t sure how she was supposed to do so. First was the hair, which definitely wasn’t very appetizing. Even though she wasn’t fond of the texture and taste, she continued eating anyways, shoving more and more in until she got to the head. Her cheeks already feeling a little full by this point, but there was no looking back. Despite her lack of confidence, once she opened up and tried to shove the head in, everything started to come naturally to her; before she knew it, she only had the neck next.

One problem though was breathing; Jill of course, couldn’t breathe through her mouth like this, and was struggling to do it through her nose. This massive head must be blocking all of the real estate of her throat…which probably wasn’t a good thing. She would have to speed things up for sure.

As opposed to taking the head out and taking a breath, she tried to desperately push every inch of human flesh into her mouth. Somehow, she managed to work the muscles in her neck to do her greedy bidding, and slide the head and hair on through. The head popping into her stomach cavity shortly afterwards, as the neck and next the shoulders followed. Jill, still running out of breath, then struggled with the arms and torso. This was easily the widest part of any human, even for a frail, skinny one like the person she was eating right now. But she pushed on…and pushed more and more into her maw.

Eventually down to the crotch, she found the tender pussy of the woman she was devouring. Maybe a man would’ve been more appetizing, once she realized this vaginal cavity probably could’ve been a penis had she looked for one. With air running out though, there was no time for regrets or delayed; it was eat or die.

Jill lapped at the skin of this woman as she was consuming her body, and she had to be honest… she was really enjoying it. There’s something about the sweat and oils of the skin that was leaving a subtly sweet taste on her tongue! Jill wasn’t one to indulge in other women, but she had to admit…the nether region of this woman was pretty god damn tasty! It had the compliments of her epidermis that she was already scarfing down, but turned to 11; maybe, just maybe…this was something Jill would be into. The thought would’ve made her blush if her gluttonous instincts weren’t taking the reins of her actions, instigating her to devour more and more.

Eventually came the slender legs, and the home run stretch! Jill was becoming more and more acclimated to the process of eating someone as she was carrying out the deed…but she was also using up more and more oxygen in her lungs that badly needed to be recycled. She instinctually started to stand up, tilting her head skyward.

Next Jill was at the feet, individually pushing each toe into her mouth with her tongue, which has now started helping her alongside her newfound friendship with gravity. Eventually, by some miracle, Jill felt her passageways to her lungs clear up and now, she was able to breathe once more. More massaging from her throat and the last of her meal was settling in her gullet. She was over-encumbered by the weight of one whole person inside of her, who was probably around 120lbs, sitting at her core in front of her. She fell down right onto her cake as she lost her balance, and leaned against the wall behind her.

She sat there panting and hyperventilating, trying to comprehend what has just happened. She then sat, tired, and started to close her eyes. She dozed there, in her uniform, which now had a massive hole torn in the midriff. She had passed out, and dozed a bit until she felt her stomach shake, followed by a sharp pain inside.

Her food woke up.

The woman within, understandably confused, started fighting back. But Jill managed to keep her imprisoned inside her body, absorbing each punch and each kick. It was probably hours she had to keep herself braced for the battle going on within. The screaming and crying was probably what was putting off Jill the most though; the woman had begged for her freedom for the entire duration of which she was awake. She wanted to know where she was, why she was in the nude, why she was there and why she felt burning across her whole body, etc etc. All questions Jill could not bring herself to answer. Jill sat there, horrified by what was happening. After repeated thrashing and stomach aches, slowly but surely, the woman within was digested. Jill would notice that the woman eventually fell silent, and started to become soft. Followed by loud gurgles and a pot belly soon afterwards.

She was finally being processed.

Of *course* she wasn’t gonna include that in the police report she’s conjuring up though.

But Jill, understandably upset about what had happened, needed to find a way to solve this problem, and fast. She needed to resolve this before anyone else would be hurt. That’s why she took on this case; while she was looking for a way to put an end to it, she could at the very least maybe devour a bad guy or two just to buy her some more time.

She’s still pounding at her brain with theories on how this could’ve even happened…could this have been the work of Umbrella? The Institute? Whatever spawned these terrible cravings, hopefully when she finds Shaun, she can find her own answers.

Her mind wandered a bit again, thinking about the awesome meal she’s currently gurgling up right now, in contrast to the one she was remembering. She started moaning…and feeling a little horny all over.

Fallout4_2021_09_26_13_30_18_739.png

But she had to fend off her desire to give in to her sensations, she had a job to do and tried to go back to thinking about the report.

Jill had to admit though…she was actually really liking these cravings. They’ve become really useful to her, especially once her appetite grew bigger and bigger, and she was able to scarf down more and more scum. Normally being outnumbered would’ve been a problem, but now Jill is able to handle each thug in a jiffy by stowing them away in her digestive system, and immediately moving onto the next until the fights became more manageable.

It also didn’t hurt that her absurd diet was leaving some very noticeable effects on her body. Jill was already quite voluptuous, curvier than most ladies she knew in general, let alone anyone else in the RPD. But if they thought she was big then, they *need* to see her *now*. She was ballooning in size, rapidly gaining weight and becoming absolutely massive…but losing it just as quickly whenever she had to go into town and wasn’t able to send someone to Fat City the second she felt peckish.

Nonetheless, Jill’s cravings and her desire to find answers (as well as find Shaun), led her to Kellog’s base of operations.

And here comes issue number two; robots.

Jill has fought many opponents, from the undead, to gigantic spiders, mutated biological death machines, to Nemesis, who was easily the world’s biggest stalker and badly needed to take a hint.

Never had she really had to deal with Robots, or more specifically, Synthetic humans. It was like a bad sci-fi movie. At first she didn’t think much of it, after all she wasn’t a stranger to eating non-human organisms to tide her hunger if she was desperate enough. But it only took shoveling a few of them into her ferocious maw before she had to really stomach the situation; she was gonna have MASSIVE indigestion from this.

It hit her while she was breaking one down in her greedy stomach. Mid gun-fight (she opted to use firearms when her stomach was too full), she felt a PIERCING pain in her gigantic flesh prison. Then followed by the meanest, lowest growl she had ever heard in her life, one that would probably put any death metal vocalist to shame. Then a rather uncomfortable feeling in her lower stomach, about where her intestines were, finally followed by some bubbling feeling in her colon.

“Oh my godddd” she groaned in pain, placing a hand where it was hurting. She had had indigestion before, but NEVER like THIS.

It got even worse when she would start to bump into these synthetic humans that were more fitting of the name; synths that actually looked like people made of flesh and blood. She would coo in satisfaction of gulping one down, moaning in pleasure, only to find a rude awakening when her stomach again protested and snapped back once it discovered it was all solder and PCB. This was gonna be a *looooong* day. And a very miserable trip to the bathroom.

Regardless, she fought through it all, and despite her stomach making it clear as day that it demanded meat, she continued to devour more and more synths. She kept telling herself that she had reasons for this, one maybe more valid than the next.

For one, she was hungry. ‘Nuff said.

But two, the way the commonwealth was terrified of Kellogg and his lackeys, she wanted to leave a message. She wanted to personally turn Kellogg, and his entire legacy, into a MEAN pile of shit. She wanted to personally send Kellogg’s memory down the crapper, if she could even make it to one (her stomach aches were warning her that she might not). At the very least, leave a really big pile of surprise on the floor representing what she thought of Kellogg’s whole operation. Hopefully scare the rest of The Institute, or whoever, to give in and hand her Shaun… and possibly even explain her cravings.

Thinking back on it now, given Kellogg is currently melting to death, maybe she was being a little optimistic. That didn’t stop her pussy from getting a little wet at the thought of him melting up though.

Fallout4_2021_09_26_13_32_20_431.png

As Jill slowly invaded the facility, it was becoming very clear that she might have to ditch her uniform. The calories, while causing her a lot of pain, were so plentiful that she couldn’t possibly burn all of it… even in combat engagements where she was running, gunning, and catching her breath in between.

Her outfit obviously gave way to her large belly right after the first occupant, creating a large tear that she could audibly hear but didn’t have time to worry about while fighting. But her top and her bottoms were starting to get really tight from her fattening tits and ass.

When she caught a moment to breathe, she had to decide whether to just let the clothes tear off, or start fighting naked now and abandon her outfit here. She could visibly see her supple nipples stabbing the fabric of her police top, the incredibly fat areolas, being their partners in crime as they also pushed and protruded against it too. Not to even speak of how tight her bottoms felt, as they gripped and firmly hugged her cheeks and thighs.

As she was pondering, one last little clump of mush was pushed further into her intestines, one sneaky little calorie bomb that was now being absorbed, would trigger a growth spurt that sealed the deal. Her huge mammaries started bursting out, and her pants started ripping, and her bra to unclasp under the momentum, leaving her tight underwear exposed. “Guess that answers that”, she remembered scoffing. Hopefully the replacement won’t have to come out of her paycheck.

Fallout4_2021_09_26_13_31_18_020.png

In retrospect, she probably should’ve taken her little notepad with her. She lifts up the paper she’s writing on and notices more oopsies… and more markings littering her belly.

Then again, her chubby, nude body didn’t have any pockets on her really. Maybe her cleavage? She snapped out of it and gave up on thinking about it.

Jill fought tirelessly all the way to the end, with her body feeling a cool breeze all over, all the while growing disgustingly larger and larger, digesting painful scrap metal and computer components all the way to Kellogg.

She had to admit, she was a little nervous about this confrontation. She had some butterflies in her stomach…unless maybe that was the indigestion. If Kellogg was anything like she had heard, she needed to approach him carefully. Possibly talk him into giving her what she needed.

The time came, and she finally met up with Kellogg, with a few goons visibly breaking down in her stomach, shapes of various…shapes… and sizes protruding from her skin around her abdomen. As she walked up to Kellogg, the sway of her massive belly was resulting in heavy, audible sloshes. She tried to hide her nerves by smirking and parading her belly with sass.

This whole time, while she was getting quite full, sure, she still made sure she left a tiny bit of room for Kellogg, just in case she needed to “place him under arrest”. She’s now very glad she did that.

Kellogg stood there and played the tough guy, and Jill wasn’t gonna have any of his shit. She wanted to *turn him into shit instead*. Even though she tried to talk him out of it, Kellogg eventually raised his weapon towards her and she had to dodge out of the way. She was surprised how well she managed to do so given her extra girth. Perhaps her new thunder thighs came to the rescue! Reflecting on it, it reminded her of another officer she had heard about who was famous for her gigantic thighs-

“s-snap out of it!”, Jill exclaimed. Thinking back to the investigation:

She eventually snuck up on him, and next thing Kellogg knew, his head was lodged firmly in her mouth. Jill was a pro at swallowing people whole at this point, so Kellogg’s struggling did not even phase her. It was a clean arrest.

Jill didn’t have the opportunity to undress Kellogg however; the thought never occurred to her in the heat of battle. The nearly naked Jill providing contrast to the fully clothed but still inferior Kellogg.

Kellogg’s clothes were definitely kinda rancid. Not exactly what she was hoping to taste. His skin might’ve been a lot yummier, but had she let him out to take all articles of his clothing off, he would have the perfect upper hand to snuff her out. Sucks to have this bandit she was looking forward to slightly ruined, but now was not the time to be thinking about this.

Now was time to swallow.

Jill would manicly continue to pull Kellogg deeper and deeper down her throat. This time, she was capable of the entire process while standing. While she hated the taste, she was lathering and lubricating his clothing with the saliva from her tongue.

Again, thinking about undressing him as she wrote, she was curious what he would’ve looked like in the nude. After all, it was a little unfair that her mega milkers were out in their full glory for Kellogg to see (and apparently never become distracted by somehow), but Jill wasn’t given the same luxury.

There was a part deep down inside that was actually curious what kind of dong a “big bad criminal” would be packing. Kellogg gave off a lot of smol pp energy in her encounter with him, but she kinda wondered if that was true. She also thought about how meaty his ass might’ve been, whether Kellogg was more muscular and hid it under his bulkier clothing, or whether he was leaner (and still hid it under his clothing).

Again, she caught herself dreaming a little off task. She had to snap herself out of estimating what Kellogg’s body would’ve looked like based off of the little information his clothes were giving off.

Kellogg was sent further and further down her body, until he eventually settled down to her stomach. This happened so fast, Kellogg really didn’t have any clue what on fucking earth was going on. Before he knew it, all he could really hear were Jill’s moans of pleasure, the squelching of her stomach, and her heartbeat.

Jill was then able to catch some oxygen, looked down, and gave her belly a pat in celebration of another successful “investigation”. Assuming Kellogg doesn’t find some way out of course. Jill had had very few people escape before, but who knew if Kellogg had any tricks up his sleeve…

Fallout4_2021_09_26_13_32_05_342.png

Jill sighs lightly as she feels her meal shift in her lower stomach. One more clump of ex-Metal schlop passing further through her to make room for what’s coming next… she LOVED that she could literally FEEL the truckload of calories inching through her.

Finally, her extremely tight panties give into her increasing blubber and tears apart. Jill for a second blushed, noticing the absence of the wedgie that she would’ve been trying to pick out were she not under constant fire.

Fallout4_2021_09_26_13_36_34_640.png

That brings us to right now. There she is, sitting right in the arena Kellogg chose, confining him into her own personal arena, where he is being doused with gastric juices, and Jill’s uncontrollable urge to leave a big ‘ol SMACK on her belly just to taunt him.

Fallout4_2021_09_26_13_28_04_101.png

“Well Kellogg, you were certainly part of my balanced breakfast” she said to him.

Kellogg was utterly confused, then cringed a bit when he figured out what she was on about.

Jill blushed, realizing what she said sounded way better in her head. It was nowhere near morning time. And was probably weirdly non-canon, now that she thinks about it. Actually, her whole existence here was a mess, but that was a paradox best left untouched.

She would then continue to retort and poke fun at him, insulting him while he was desperately trying to find a way out of her stomach. Jill never really saw herself as a cruel person, but man she was loving it so much right now. Perhaps she is one, and only likes to show it to scum like Kellogg…

“Well Kells, I’d feel bad for you had I not heard so much before coming here.” Jill said.

Kellogg responded by thrashing about.

“Especially about you being cruel to those who begged you for mercy, like you are right now.” She continued.

“A taste of your own medicine!” She finished.

Her stomach then scowled again, leaving her with a horrified look on her face.

She probably shouldn’t have said medicine; now her stomach’s gonna start begging for it.

Kellogg tried thrashing again, and it was finally starting to bother Jill. He managed to hit hard enough to make Jill give an audible quick “HURK!”, with Jill gasping afterwards, starting to give an occasional “ooouuurrrp” and “ugh”. Jill was REALLY starting to feel limited by her stomach; she could eat a lot, but she was maxxed out right now, which meant her stressed out belly was less patient with the punching and kicking happening inside. Thankfully, she didn’t regurgitate anything.

Fallout4_2021_09_26_13_33_29_663.png

She planted a few more pats on her belly, to calm her meal down, before getting lost in digestion again.

While Jill was sitting there, intermittently lost in her train of thought, Kellogg was fighting for dear life, sandwiched between his lackeys. The feeling of Jill writing on top of his head was driving him crazy. He was Kellogg, he was one of the hardest guys he knew. He deserved to live a long lifespan, towering on top of a hill of corpses of those who crossed The Institute. He was the man who was to help bring about the revolutionized commonwealth!

Fallout4_2021_09_26_13_33_49_671.png

Yet, he was dying possibly the most embarrassing death possible; not by flesh wound or gunshot, not by explosion or assassination attempt, not by radioactivity…or anything even a little bit badass. No, he was eaten by some fat bitch. Who even after eating him, continues to insult him by not letting him out, and instead literally using him as a table. Talk about being a tool.

Jill stood up and looked over the report she had spent oh maybe an hour writing. She read it in one hand, and had her other raised up in a fist, with her hips turned slightly to the side. She had a giant smirk on her face, her body seemingly giving away how great of a mood she was in. However, when looking at it in it’s full glory, she realized the handwriting was atrocious. Her smile went vile in a second flat. Just her luck…

Her stomach growled and she dropped the pages. She felt a push from both left and right sides of her stomach, and immediately moved her hands towards her sore spots. She burped again, but accidentally her ass made a small “ppffrt” as she did so. Seems like digestion was winding up for her earlier meals.

Whatever toilet she finds, she’s gonna make herself it’s mortal enemy..

Jill’s stomach felt huge. This fullness was already really satisfying, she LOVED having an absolutely no doubt about it, MAXXED OUT belly. But this felt extra good. Because now she held prisoner someone who had done so much wrong by the locals, who she fantasized were waiting to applaud her once she stepped outside. She gets to have her belly topped off, AND she gets to be a hero!

Fallout4_2021_09_26_13_36_21_452.png

She was moaning sensually from stimuli, feeling heat and lust in her clitoris as all of this was going on.

She decided to keep her eyes closed and enjoy this moment like none she had ever before. She was savoring Kellogg, because she knew she was only gonna get few chances to enjoy ingesting someone as repulsive as he is, or rather now was.

She could feel Kellogg’s struggles weakening… but so was the tolerance of her stomach.

However, Jill was under the impression that Kellogg was a human being, and not a synth...she couldn’t have possibly been more wrong.

Her stomach let out a loud roar, and another extremely sharp pain. Jill was confused for a moment…until she pieced it together.

“You have GOT to be shitting me!”, she screamed as she grew angry.

That’s right. The man she wanted to digest so much, the one who hardly managed to put up a fight… they weren’t gonna fight Jill. They were gonna torture her digestive system. She was looking forward to this meal so much, only to find out, it’s as tricky as every other side dish she had along the way here.

She then made a sudden grunting sound in response to another pierce in her stomach. Followed by “oh my fucking goddddddd” under her breath, rubbing her stomach for forgiveness.

To say Jill was pissed would be an understatement. She was malding.

She proceeded to scream at and bully Kellogg some more, punching and shaking her belly in frustration.

She was mad for a little bit, but eventually managed to calm herself down, finally accepting defeat and acknowledging that maybe Kellogg is getting the last laugh now. Perhaps he was gonna be a bigger pain in the ass than Nemesis after all. However she wasn’t expecting to have to take that so literally.

Jill, after going through the stages of grief, having her magnificent digestion absolutely ruined by this little bitch of a robot, decided to close her eyes again and try to make the best of the clearly bad situation.

Again, she focused on the amazing sensation from within her stomach. The pushing and shoving, the screaming, all of it was such a huge turn on for her for some reason. Normally when she eats big she’s just in a good mood and nothing more, but maybe Jill is learning with us that she might have a thing for justice. Or maybe she has a thing for sadism. She was on the verge of pure food orgasm despite the pain.

Again, she couldn’t bring herself to move around at all. She was hyper focused on her digestion, which by this point was easing up. She couldn’t really feel Kellogg’s shenanigans by this point. “Might be time to start moving out”, she whispers to herself under her breath.

Despite saying this, Jill instead goes to bite at her lip a bit, trying to fight the urge to masturbate to what was happening right now. She couldn’t believe she was actually having to do that. She was actually getting off to the thought of killing Kellogg slowly and painfully. Perhaps she would feel more remorse though had he not rudely revealed himself to have been a Synth.

The thought caused her to “huorp!” again. Her gut was REALLY not keen on the reality that all this time, she’s been eating robots. This was followed by the feeling of a tiny bit of vomit climbing up her throat, of which she had to swallow back down. Kellogg should be given ZERO chance to escape.

Jill stood there for what was probably an hour, cooing, rubbing, slapping, moaning, groaning, grunting in pain, burping, farting, gagging, and crying out loud until her legs started to feel tired.

She decided maybe lying down was the next best course of action; she needed to put down her big ‘ol belly, and finish up this digestion.

Her stomach chimed in by prompting three tiny poots emerging from between her cheeks. Followed by a cute little startle and blush from Jill for each one.

She bent down, the weight of her stomach almost sending her onto her face. Jill huffed, desperately trying to catch her breath after just trying to lie down with her gargantuan stomach.

“HAAA…Haaaa…HUFF…”

She lied there, collecting oxygen, face as red as a tomato, then finally went about flicking herself. Once again, forcefully giving into her darkest desires. She couldn’t imagine doing this with literally anyone else in her belly. But hey, Kellogg is a special occasion...

Jill began hyperventilating.

It felt unreal. Jill was taking her fingers and going ham; up and down, in and out, exploring every part of her vagina, struggling to move her gigantic stomach out of the way of her nether region. She felt hot all over, and more so when her other hand started cupping her growing breasts, and tickling her nipples. She tried to reach to her navel, which felt like it needed some playing with for some reason, but to no avail. She didn’t even know that was a thing she wanted to do till it was just out of reach.

Jill then started saying “this is it you piece of shit” hoarsely under her breath in ecstasy.

Kellogg could barely hear Jill from the inside of her gut, and it took him a bit to put two and two together and come to the realization that not only was this woman murdering him in this incredibly sadistic and brutal way, she was getting off to it.

He did the only thing he could, and started thrashing about. Little did he know, he was making Jill’s libido more powerful. It was to no avail; he was slowly getting sucked into the intensities now. This was probably it…

Jill continued, moaning to herself as she lit her vagina on fire;

“You’re getting so fucking digested…huff…say hello to all your body guards in my intestines…”

She then started screaming…

“YOU’RE GETTING DIGESTED!”

“I’M GONNA TURN YOU AND EVERYTHING YOU STAND FOR INTO SHIT!”, this she said with a minor growl, clenching her teeth.

She then let out a loud moan of pure, raw ecstasy!

“Oooooooooooooooooohhhh…”

“…in my belly…IN MY BELLY!”

She then started to reveal her true, innermost desires on accident as she kept going;

“You’re gonna make me so fucking faaaaaaat…huuuuooooh…”

“…I’m gonna be the fattest woman in the world…”

“F…A…T…......that’s me…”, she said, struggling to breathe, raising her head up high from the immense heat.

As this was going, she was being serenaded by the bubbling of her acids in her stomach. Jill gasped for air as her heart rate started climbing big time, her pulsing audible in her ears through all of this, not that she cared.

“You’re gonna make a BIG shit…haaaaaaaa…”, Jill whispered rasply, followed by a giggle.

“big shit….really big shit…”

“Uuuuuugh” she groaned.

Jill continued flicking, now grasping at her breasts hard. She had paused on the dialogue for a good while, focusing on the insertion force of her delicate fingers and the response her pussy gave, before finishing with:

“die…die…die…....DIE.…DIE!”

She was revealing her inner sadism; where it came from, why it only chose now to come out, she doesn’t have any clue and didn’t care…this wasn't the time for deep philosophy as to why she was mortified with her first meal, but became increasingly horny each one that followed...now was the time for BLISS. This was building up to be the greatest orgasm she had ever experienced!

Jill then hit climax, which prompted a scream as she came onto the floor. She was bending the center of her body upwards as she was masturbating, which in response to the release of her vaginal juices, had collapsed hard onto the floor.

When she was done, she gently rolled to her side, shifting her leg over the other and maneuvering her hip into a more comfortable position, snuggling up against her giant belly, and fell into a food coma.

She was occasionally woken up by a pain in her stomach, or the need to toss and turn a little, and then falling back asleep again. She was lulled to sleep each time by the gentle cooing of her gut. She had gained so much weight already that she was snoring in her sleep…

Hours passed, and Jill walked out with a small, adorable little pot belly, and a really sore back from sleeping on the floor. She was now finally able to give her navel a little play, dancing her fingers around in her belly button that Kellogg was once trapped behind, which felt amazing in response.

It appeared that her pot belly was just her her remaining digestive system below her stomach, backed up tons and tons of poop, of which was knocking on the back door. She grabbed her belly from the bottom and flipped it upwards, noting no sloshing sound, signifying she was completely done with digestion.

She really couldn’t decide if that was the best or the worst meal she’s ever had. It was easily the biggest though; she’s never had so much backed up shit that her body had to reflect it on the outside.

Nonetheless, she needed to get out of there. She quietly tried to escape the premises, every now and then snacking on a remaining goon of Kellogg’s. Either because she was clumsy, or because she felt the tiniest bit empty…

Her anus felt like a dam about to bust. She was contemplating taking a grand, giant shit at the exit, maybe walking all the way back to the entrance to do so. But then she decided a giant shit wasn’t enough. After thinking on it, she decided that maybe she had a little more room for more in her intestines. She was gonna go *bigger*.

Jill went about and snacked on more synths, starting to have second thoughts once she was reminded of the horrible indigestion that occurred previously. But it was too late, she had already eaten some bad guys, and now needed to finish the punishment she was dealing them.

Her belly now absolutely humongous, but soft, as the synthetic components inside started to deteriorate better and better as her stomach started to get a little more used to her strange temporary diet. Her breasts and rear had grown just as much as well...

She once again got a little caught in some digestion sensation, this time opting to sit on a bench. She sat and peacefully digested her meal, licking her lips and nipples, plus groping and admiring her gains from Kellogg and his “men”.

Jill had some immense gas warning her of what’s to come as she digests. Poots and braps, all coming out in short and long bursts respectively, would continuously fly out of her anus.

She wasn’t done with her food baby, but she also *really* needed to shit, and NOW.

Her stomach let out many a “ggglllrrrrgggglll” in response, on top of her ass already telegraphing it’s combustion.

Jill was usually able to hold in her poop for a lot longer, and so was a little shocked by the sudden demand for release from her colon. It made sense though, as her diet has recently been food that only bullied her internals.

She tried to hold all of her shit in, imprisoning her waste inside of her. She could hear the chaos unraveling within her soft, bloated midriff. She decided to show her stomach a little kindness after all she has put it through, and give it some extra sensual rubbing.

She sat there doing so for what felt like an eternity, until she looked down and saw another, albeit larger pot belly. Her lower body felt so cramped and packed that she was afraid to stand up. But she had to. She wouldn’t be able to find a toilet with the limited patience her bowels have, but she was looking at a pretty decent spot; the locker room. It was not exactly preferable but certainly better than crapping all over herself…

She barely managed to stand and walk, her huge rear interrupting with a brief micro-fart, each one prompting Jill to respond with a labored “uh oh” each time. She was trying her hardest to hold it all in until she got into the spot she had her eyes on.

She reached it, and decided it was finally time for the encore performance. She then pressed her fingers into her soft stomach, and kneaded the flesh with them. Then flipped her belly up again and listened for any sloshing. She wanted to be absolutely sure that all that was within her was without a doubt, done.

Leave nothing surviving.

Right there, she squatted down, arms at her sides like a T-Rex, hands cupped into fists, and took a massive, nasty, watery shitstorm, the sound of which was unreal.

Jill could hear each individual clump of solid shit crown out of her anus, and slap onto the floor. All in the middle of a massive “FFFRRRRRRRRT” trying to mask it. This was turning out to be a huge mess, and not the nice and easy steaming pile she was dreaming of when she was cumming.

However, there was with it the horrible liquid, irritable excrement that spilled out in between, pooling onto the ground in its own unique fashion to the chunks that came out with it. It would come out with a high pitched forceful blow instead of the slow kneading of the more happy poops.

Jill was a little worried this would happen given how annoyed her stomach was with this feast. And now she’s being proven right, as much as she hoped she was wrong. Synthetic bones would pop on out, one by one, giving Jill a miniature orgasm as it scraped by her innards and the outer rim of her anus.

“hhhhnnnnGGGGGGGhhh” followed by the occasional “G-GYYAH” as something that stayed fully solid popped out of her gaping asshole.

She was holding, and as a result clenched her pot belly with her hands in retaliation of the scraping. She could slowly feel the small, meek little belly become smaller and smaller the more she dumped.

Jill then started coughing.

If her stomach pains didn’t make it clear it was having a tough time, the stench certainly did. This was by far the worst her shit has smelled, by a long shot. She prayed it would never be this overwhelming again.

There were sadly only a few bones, maybe some ruined clothing mixed in. Jill was maybe hoping she could keep some kind of trophy of Kellogg, though wasn’t entirely sure if she wanted to go through the effort to wash off her own feces in order to have one. Sadly, nothing distinctly Kellogg’s was in her piles of shit.

That’s piles, plural.

There were several.

She had to squat down, make a pile, move over, squat again, and start a new pile, until she had fully evacuated her filtered waste. Some piles turned out better than others; not that it mattered to her, it was all shit the same.

Eventually though, she did seem to find some suspicious looking electronics that might’ve come from Kellogg’s brain. Perhaps this could be useful…only issue is it’s covered in her rancid excrement. She attempts to locate some paper or a towel to wipe with nearby (this was a locker room, after all). No luck though, at least not without being able to move, which was a luxury her ass was not allowing her during her potty break.

She would find some spare clothes within arm’s reach, a raggedy looking shirt, and take the bit of tech that stood out to her, wrapping it in the shirt. She hopes to stop by some means of cleaning it out, perhaps a settlement or something. Hopefully they don’t ask any questions… maybe the pants would’ve been better for this, in case there were stains.

Oh well.

Jill wasn’t exactly someone who enjoyed pooping per se, and she didn’t entirely enjoy digging through it either…actually, she was disgusted about it. However, this was one opportunity where she felt she had the right to enjoy it and be somewhat proud of it, despite how ugly and disgusting it was. This was almost like her own baby…well, maybe a baby isn’t the best analogy. But she felt a sort of love for her excrement trophy.

Unfortunately, it was also a lot more rank than what usually comes out, leaving Jill with kinda weak feelings, the two battling her on the inside about it. But she was the woman who killed Kellogg, and you know what, she was gonna own that shit. *I guess you could say literally*.

Jill, after all was said and done, stood up, wiped her ass with some of the remaining clothes she found, hit the (probably partially irradiated) shower real quick, and picked up and started going over her inevitable report again. It was really frustrating to read though, and she should *probably* re-write it without the parts talking about digesting Kellogg.

She was also making sure she didn’t get any crap on it.

She’d probably have to come up with some excuse as to why she couldn’t beat any info out of Kellogg since, you know, she kinda just killed him instead of maybe capturing him first. And another one for why they probably won’t be able to find a body…

Actually, one could argue he was definitely captured…it’s just Jill didn’t think to interrogate him, instead opting to taunt and masturbate. Maybe doing things this way wasn’t the smartest idea, but she’s sure she’ll find some kind of answer. The “evidence” she secured that might need some cleaning up could maybe be her next clue. And hopefully, her ticket to her next massive meal.

“Let’s hope it won’t be synths next time…”, she pouted, her stomach growling in agreement.

(Jill, a few weeks after eating Kellogg...)

And that's the story! Like I said, had tons of fun writing it! Any seasoned writers, I wouldn't mind getting any feedback from you on writing erotica. This is definitely something I can see myself doing more in the future. Also gives me a cool way to provide new content and context with these older pictures I have lying around.

Here's a teaser for the next story I want to make. This is about a collection taken in *2022*. I have more collections from other older years as well but I've been obsessed with and wanting to make a story about a certain someone gorging in a forest...:

That being said, everyone have an amazing one. Jill and more characters will have more misadventures down the line if everything goes swimmingly!
"I have THIS!"
JillSandwich
New to the forum

Re: My Fallout Vore Screenshot Collections

Postby BeautifulBlue » Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:31 pm

Hey, is it possible for you to reupload the images that are missing? Imgur took all of them down.
BeautifulBlue
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!