Vorish school project I did as a kid

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Vorish school project I did as a kid

Postby gbboyth » Fri Mar 24, 2023 1:09 pm

I was just going through some of my old schoolwork (don’t ask why I save it, I don’t even know) and found this project I did in probably grade 4 or 5.

F5764F6B-8815-411B-94ED-20D8482A3DA3.jpeg

Of course I didn’t know about vore as a fetish then, but I already knew that I was interested in the concept when I saw it in cartoons. I’m sure I loved the opportunity to explore it with this project! Anyway, I just thought it was worth sharing. Does anyone else here have memories of anything like this from their school days?
gbboyth
Somewhat familiar

Re: Vorish school project I did as a kid

Postby Septia » Fri Mar 24, 2023 2:57 pm

It is quite elaborate, and seeing young creativity flourish on such a topic not understood until they stopped being latent past maturity is real intriguing~.

While I have no physical homework related to the topic, when I was in the school age I had a picture-story book about fish, a fish would be introduced to then be eaten by a bigger fish, who got eaten by a bigger fish, and so on.

And, while I didn't write the book, I did learn it front to back. Lil me had the entire book memorised, and I would regale the tale at afternoon snack for the class. Every word, every munching sound, recreated by this little munchkin to an ever captive audience.

The fact I write vore fiction makes more sense by the day.
I am usually available for writing commissions concearning most strange ideas your mind can conjure up.
Yes, even that.
Septia
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cardi » Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:06 pm

I definitely remember some episodes. As a child, I drew a skinny Godzilla swallowing a dude whole. That wasn't the only time I drew something like that. I know it's very random (i wouldn't be into that kind of thing today), but what can I say: I was a peculiar child.
Cardi
New to the forum

Postby TheAssAssassin69 » Mon May 29, 2023 7:07 pm

The biology teacher wondering why I'm suddenly doing so good in school once we learn about the digestion process:
TheAssAssassin69
Been posting for a bit

Return to Work to be shared!