Looking for Feedback!

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Looking for Feedback!

Postby dragonboomer » Fri Oct 07, 2022 11:52 am

I've recently gotten started in the writing commissions game and am looking to get some feedback. Maybe even to get some requests.

Here's the first story that I've dubbed, Shuna's Punishment.

The main Pred is Shuna from That Time I Got Incarnated As A Slime.

https://aryion.com/g4/view/824839

You've all heard of Rimuru Tempest, correct? The slime who was once a typical male human named Satoru Mikami before getting stabbed, dying, and reincarnated? Well, then, you also must know of his great deeds, like founding a nation, saving countless monsters and humans alike, and even becoming a Demon Lord to save the lives of the fallen from a significant battle.

Yes, he was and is quite a hero, but underneath all that blue gelatinous exterior, despite being one of the most powerful beings from Tempest, he was still a human with some flaws. However, one of his most significant flaws was that he had a bit of a fetish for elves. And who wouldn't be? Sure, they were human-like creatures with pointed ears with magical powers, but they were beloved by many other people, men or women.

However, that would all change one night — the night when Rimuru developed another fetish.

It all began on a beautiful night in Dwargon.

Rimuru was visiting the city to discuss some business with the city's leader, Gazel Dwargo. So naturally, things went off without a hitch, and Rimuru had planned to go out and treat himself. And there was only one place where he could do just that.

It was a hostess club known as the Butterflies of the Night. It was introduced to him back when he first came to Dwargon, and since his first visit, it has been his favorite place to go to whenever he visited Dwargon. What made this place so special is unlike our typical hostess club, all the staff members were elves, beautiful, cute, lovely elves. Whenever Rimuru came here, he was always a favorite among all the girls, and they would always fight for his attention. But Rimuru didn't mind. He loved the attention and affection he got from all the girls.

However, two people disapproved of Rimuru coming to this place, and they were just as fond of Rimuru, if not more so. One was Shion, a curvacious, powerful kijin known for flowing purple hair in a ponytail and Rimuru's number secretary and bodyguard. The other was Shuna, another kijin who usually was the mom when it came to domestic affairs but was just as powerful. She had flowing wavy pink hair and was a bit less endowed, but she was very well known for her beauty.

On another visit to Dwargon, Rimuru decided to take the goblins along with the dwarves for a special occasion. But unfortunately, one of the goblins, an earnest fellow named Gobzo, told Shuna and Shion where they were going due to his incapacity to lie. And needless to say, both girls did not take it well. And as punishment, Shuna forced Rimuru and the others involved to eat Shion's cooking for a week. Considering that she was a horrible cook, it was the worst punishment imaginable. Since then, Rimuru learned to be a bit more careful while making sure to fly solo on his trips to the club.

On this night, Rimuru had a splendid time at the club, drinking while enjoying some elf action. The club had just closed for the night, and he was heading back to his inn, looking forward to a good night's sleep.

"Normally, I would enjoy having Gobta and the others with me, but it's nice to fly solo once in a while," Rimuru hummed. "Especially since I got to have the whole place all to myself."

As he hopped along, he couldn't help but feel happy, but his mood soon changed when he got close to the inn. He looked carefully around, glancing to his left and right. Everything around him was quiet, and there wasn't a soul to be found.

"There doesn't seem to be anyone around here," Rimuru whispered. "Raphael. You sense anyone?"

"Notice. No lifeforms detected," Raphael replied in his head.

"Perfect," said Rimuru. "All I need to do now is sneak back into my room, and I'll be home free."

Rimuru snuck carefully into the building, staying as quiet as he could. Eventually, he made it to his room without difficulty, but as he was about to enter it, he hesitated. Despite being at the front door to safety, something inside him couldn't help but feel uneasy.

"I don't like this. Something feels off," the slime thought to himself. "Something that's telling me that there's something dangerous lurking in there."

He decided to double-check his room to be safe.

"Raphael? Could you please check to see if there's anything or anyone inside my room?"

"Notice. There are no life forms detected," replied Raphael.

The slime then opened the door to his room, peering inside, and saw that it was empty. He finally relaxed.

"Normally, I wouldn't be so worried, but I can't be too careful," Rimuru continued in his thoughts. "Especially with Shion and Shuna. If they found out that I was still visiting that place, they'd murder me. But I suppose I can relax now that I'm home free."

But as Rimuru entered his room, he didn't notice that someone had seen him, and as soon as his door shut, they quickly ran off into the darkness and back to their room.

The next day, Rimuru and his company came back to Tempest. But upon returning, Rimuru found that he had more work to do. As the lord of the city, there were a lot of things he had to do, but to save you a bit of trouble, let's say that they were essential for him to handle.

After a while, when he finished his duties, Rimuru was getting ready to leave the office and head home.

"Man, I'm beat," Rimuru sighed. "But now that I'm done, I'm ready to get some me time."

He was about to hop out of the office when Shuna entered through the door.

"Lord Rimuru, may I please have a moment of your time?" she asked. "I wish to speak with you."

"Sure, Shuna," replied Rimuru. "What's up?"

Shuna shut the door and made her way to Rimuru as she talked. "Do you remember when we were visiting Dwargon last time, and you, along with Gobta, the goblins, and the dwarves, went out drinking together at a place known as Butterflies of the Night, correct?"

Rimuru jumped a bit. "Well, uh, yes. What about it?"

"Well, recently, I heard from the grapevine that while we were on our recent visit," said Shuna. "You were over there again, isn't that right?"

As Shuna walked closer, she smiled calmly, but she now gave Rimuru a chilling stare, and her body radiated with killing intent that would make even the mightiest warrior sweat with fear.

Rimuru gulped, sensing this as Raphael spoke to him.

"Notice. There is intense rage and malice behind her smile."

"Well, duh! I know that much!" snapped Rimuru.

"I, uh, I don't know what you're talking about," Rimuru denied. "I mean, I was asleep."

"Lord Rimuru, while I understand that you can do whatever you wish, please don't lie to me," Shuna spoke ominously, her killing intent rising in response. "I've recently gotten a witness report that says you were over there for a bit and then returned to your room in the middle of the night."

Rimuru's eyes went wide as he began to sweat bullets. "What?! How could that be possible?! I made sure to be extra careful! How the heck did anyone see me?!"

Shuna now stood before Rimuru, her stare becoming all the more chilling as her eyes bore into the slime.

"Raphael! Please! I could use your wisdom to get me out of this mess right now!" Rimuru shrieked mentally.

"Notice. The only answer I give to this question is good luck," replied Raphael. "For I see no way out of this situation."

"WHAT?! Some help you are!" Rimuru snapped indignantly. "I'm starting to wonder if that "there is no question I cannot answer" line was just a bunch of crap! In that case, there's only one thing I can do!"

The slime took a deep breath and bowed before Shuna, giving her his signature cute apologetic face. "I'm so sowwy! Pwease forgive me!" he begged in a cutesy tone. "I have no excuse, so pwease go easy on me! OK?"

Shuna was immediately charmed, unable to resist, but was still stern. "I understand and accept your apology," she said. "However, I still intend to give you a proper punishment."

Rimuru gulped.

"Therefore, I will be stopping by your house to give you your punishment," continued Shuna. "Make sure you don't tell a single soul about this. And if you ever decide to try and flee, I'll be sure to tell Shion about this, and you know how she acts. Is that understood?"

Rimuru trembled. "Y-Yes, Ma'am," he said feebly.

And with that, Shuna quietly left the office, shutting the door.

Later that evening, Rimuru was inside his room counting the seconds until his judgment. As he sat in the middle of his floor, Rimuru couldn't help but start thinking of worse scenarios of what Shuna's punishment would be.

"Oh, man. Shuna's always terrified me, but now I feel like I'm about to wet myself!" Rimuru thought. "What the heck is she going to do to me?! Maybe she'll make me eat Shion's cooking for longer than a week! Even though she's got the Master Chef skill, she can always turn it off to make it taste bad! Or maybe she intends to make me wear an even skimpier or girlier outfit than the ones she and Shion force me to wear! I'm freaking out here!"

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. The sound of it nearly made Rimuru jump two feet out of startlement. Then, a few seconds later, a familiar voice soon followed.

"Lord Rimuru, it's me. May I come in?"

"S-Sure. Come on in," replied Rimuru.

The door then opened, and Shuna walked in. Her expression was neutral, but Rimuru could still sense the intent radiating from her body.

"Well, it seems as though you decided not to run away," said Shuna. "Just what I would expect from you."

"Looks like this is it," Rimuru thought to himself. "Well, I might as well accept my fate. There's no getting out of this now."

He took a deep breath plucking up courage, and then spoke bravely. "Of course! I'm ready for whatever punishment you've got, so bring it on! I can take anything you dish out!"

"Really? I would be careful about showing confidence if I were you," Shuna spoke with an icy stare. "I'm glad you're prepared because the punishment I have in mind for you isn't anything like the others. I doubt even someone of your status will be able to take it."

The little slime's confidence faltered. "I-I won't back down! G-Give it to me, Shuna!" he stammered. "Wh-Whatever you have planned, I'm ready!"

Shuna then smiled. "Very well then, Lord Rimuru. Now, get ready because here comes your punishment."

Rimuru trembled but remained where he stood as Shuna sat on the floor on her knees, her figure looming over him.

"First, I would like for you to please close your eyes and don't open them unless I tell you," said Shuna.

Rimuru did so. Shuna then picked him up in her hands, staring at him for a few seconds. She also quickly glanced around, ensuring that it was only just the two of them alone in the room. That was when it happened.

The kijin opened her mouth to an unnaturally large degree and then shoved his blobby face right inside of it. Immediately, Rimuru opened his eyes only to see the slight of her uvula and her tongue slathering all over him. He tried to scream out, but Shuna pushed his form deeper inside, forcing it deeper into her throat, her cheeks swelling up like a chipmunk's. Her throat's muscles quickly got to work as she slurped and swallowed, flexing and tensing while pulling him inside, and her belly slowly swelled up in size, her kimono straining slightly but staying intact. Finally, after a few seconds, she closed her mouth while swallowing one more time, the rest of her lord sliding down into her belly.

Shuna then undid the string, and her now swollen belly sprung free no sooner than the knot came undone. It was taut, round, and large, giving her the impression that she was pregnant. She started rubbing her stomach in gentle circles as she smiled with contentment.

Then, Rimuru started to move inside her, her belly wobbling and slightly shifting as he spoke through the walls of her skin.

"Shuna. What - the heck just happened?" the slime spoke in utter bafflement.

"Oh, I thought it'd be pretty obvious, Lord Rimuru," smiled Shuna. "I ate you."

Rimuru paused for a brief moment before responding. "Um, sorry. Could you tell me that again?" he asked.

"I said that I ate you," repeated Shuna. "You're inside of my stomach right now."

Again Rimuru went silent as he took in those words. He then spoke to Raphael.

"Raphael, could you please use Appraisal on my current location?"

His skill soon gave him a reply. "Notice. Your current location is inside the abdominal region of the individual known as Shuna. Otherwise known as her stomach."

"So, my ears were correct, after all," said Rimuru. "Now then, if you don't mind... I'm going freak out now."

He took a deep breath and then screamed in disbelief.

"WHAAAAAATTTTTT?!"

Shuna jumped slightly as her belly seemed to shake in response to Rimuru's shock, the outline of his wide eyes showing on its surface.

"Shuna, what the crap?!" Rimuru yelled. "Why the heck did you eat me?! No, wait, better question! How the heck were you able to eat me?!"

"It's a unique skill I learned," Shuna explained. "One very similar to your Beezlebub, but I can only store my target inside me for however long I want until I decide to release that target. It's called "Devour."

A small burp escaped her mouth as she continued.

"As for why I did it, it's because this is the punishment I've decided for you," she went on. "You will remain inside my stomach for the rest of the week."

"Say what?! Are you out of your mind?!" Rimuru cried. "Forget punishment; this is straight-up execution! There's no way I'll survive in here for a week! If I do, I'll end up completely digested!"

"Come now, my lord. Surely, you don't believe you'll be digested so easily," Shuna said while laughing lightly. "Or did you forget about your regeneration?"

"She is correct," Raphael spoke. "Due to your Ultraspeed Regeneration skill, while you might take some slight damage due to her stomach acid, you will not die, nor will you be digested."

"Oh, well, that's good news," Rimuru sighed in relief. But he was quick to start snapping again. "But that's beside the point! I can't stay here! If anyone saw me inside your gut like this, I can't even begin to imagine how everyone would react!"

"I'm aware of that, my lord, which is why to avoid any suspicion and unnecessary trouble, this punishment will only happen during the night," said Shuna. "During the day, you may go about your daily routines like you usually do. However, I shall sleep over at your house, and you will stay inside my stomach until morning. By then, I will release you."

"But what about Shion and the others?! If they find out about you staying over here, they're sure as heck are going to suspect something!" Rimuru pointed out.

"I've taken the necessary preparations for that," replied Shuna. "You can try all you like, but there's no way you're getting out of this."

"You got to be kidding me!" Rimuru wailed. "Couldn't you have come up with a punishment that isn't as weird or embarrassing?! I mean, what kind of sadistic monster just eats people for punishment?! I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think I might prefer to eat Shion's cooking!"

Raphael let out an uh in response.

"Raphael, unless you got something to get me out of this situation, you shut your trap!" Rimuru barked.

"I have considered that, but due to Shion's unique skill, Master Chef, but if I know her, she would most likely use it to please you rather than use it for your punishment," said Shuna. "This is your punishment whether you like it or not." She then gave her belly an icy stare. "Unless there's some sort of problem."

Knowing that he stood little chance of talking her out of this, Rimuru conceded. "No, Ma'am," he whimpered. "There's no problem."

After a while, when night fell. Shuna was fast asleep while Rimuru was wide awake. As the kijin princess slept peacefully, her belly occasionally made a few noises as its walls shifted around, making Rimuru uncomfortable.

"Geez. Is this what Veldora went through when he was in my belly?" Rimuru wondered aloud. "Although, my stomach was probably different compared to Shuna's. Either way, this is so weird."

"I never expected Shuna to do something like this," he thought. "I mean, I know she can be harsh with her punishments, but I feel like she came up with this for her benefit."

He looked around, seeing nothing but pink, fleshy walls as they churned and secreted some acid. Some of it dripped onto the slime from above, but it didn't cause any damage.

"I wonder if I should try to escape?" Rimuru thought to himself. "Then again, if I did, I might end up hurting Shuna. Plus, she's already poed at me enough, so I probably shouldn't try anything. Well, guess I'll try to make myself comfy then."

He wiggled around a bit, trying to make himself comfortable. The movement made Shuna stir a bit in her slumber. She then placed a hand on her belly and started stroking it. As she did, Rimuru heard her sleepily mumble.

"Lord Rimuru. I promise - I won't let you go. I swear - I'll keep you safe and be - the most useful to you."

Rimuru blushed as he felt Shuna's hand outside the wall.

"You know, aside from the fact Shuna ate me, and I'm just chilling in her belly, she's almost like an expecting mother," Rimuru thought. "And now that I think about it, aside from the noise and the acid, it's not so bad here. It's pretty warm and comfy."

At that moment, he realized what he had thought and mentally slapped himself.

"Wait! What the heck am I saying?! I'm not one of those kinds of people that are into this kind of stuff! I mean, what kind of sadistic creature is even into that?! Ugh, never mind. I just need to focus on sleeping for now."

He then tried getting himself in a good position to sleep, but this caused Shuna's belly to grumble as her cheeks went pink.

"Lord Rimuru, please stop moving around. You're making me - feel funny."

Rimuru blinked, hearing those words. Then, he pushed his weight to the left, causing Shuna's belly to churn and her to let out a gasp as her muscles tensed up.

"Interesting reaction," Rimuru murmured. "It's almost as if she's feeling good from it."

Now, what happened next, Rimuru wasn't sure. Perhaps, it was because the slime's curiosity peaked upon this reaction; or maybe it was because he wanted to tease Shuna for payback.

Anyway, he started to rock gently from side to side, causing her belly to sway in the same motion. In response, Shuna's eyebrows scrunched up as she subtly and cutely whined and held her hand over her stomach to stop it from moving, her cheeks growing flushed. Rimuru sly cackled quietly and started bouncing up and down while her stomach jolted in time to his movements. Shuna's breathing quickened as well as her pulse, her belly making a bit more noise.

"L-Lord Rimuru - pl-please stop," she begged. "I'm feeling - even more strange. If you keep this up, I'll - become weird."

But Rimuru kept on moving, spinning himself around like a top while randomly pushing on her stomach walls, causing random bumps to appear outside briefly. Shuna continued to pant and whine as her cheeks now turned red. And while she struggled to endure the sensations, she slid one of her hands inside of her hakama and started rubbing her crotch while holding her belly with the other.

Rimuru, unaware of this, was enjoying himself even more than he realized. "I don't know why, but this is so unbelievably fun! It feels like I want to keep teasing Shuna every time she makes cute noises! Plus, if you think about it, this also gets me a bit of payback, so it's a win-win!"

Suddenly the walls of Shuna's belly trembled immensely, followed by a loud groan that made even Rimuru tremble. The pink flesh had started to tighten all around the little ball of slime, restricting his movement a bit.

"What the what?! What's happening?!" he couldn't help but exclaim.

Then, he heard the sound of Shuna moaning, followed by frequent movement coming from below it. It didn't take Rimuru long to figure out what was happening, and when he did, his entire body went as red as a cherry.

"Wait, hold on! Don't tell me! Is Shuna doing what I think she's doing?!"

"L-Lord Rimuru. F-forgive me!" Shuna gasped as she persistently continued to pleasure herself. "But - you moving around - has made me - lose control!"

She continued to pleasure herself while her belly kept making noise while slowly tightening around the slime, which made things a bit difficult to move.

"Crap! It's getting a bit tight in here!" grunted Rimuru. "Maybe I took things a bit too far! Shuna, you might want to wake up now!"

But Shuna didn't hear him as she drowned herself in pleasure, rubbing her snatch harder and faster while her stomach squeezed tighter enough to make Rimuru unable to move. At this point, the kijin princess was soaking wet while half awake and half asleep, and her voice had turned desperate. Her muscles clenched all around her body as she arched her back.

Rimuru had started to panic, believing that he was going to suffocate. "Shuna! Hey! Wake up! You're going to crush me at this rate!"

"I'm sorry, Lord Rimuru~~~! I can't hold back anymore~~~!" Shuna cried out. "Please forgive me~~~!"

And right then, Shuna's body seized up, her hips shooting upwards, her belly letting out a loud rumble, and a large damp stain appeared in the middle of her hakama's crotch region. After staying in that position for a few seconds, her orgasm soon ended, and her muscles relaxed, including her stomach.

There was a long pause as Rimuru sat frozen in shock. "Did - did that seriously just happen?!" he cried.

At that moment, Shuna finally opened her eyes. At first, she looked around, wondering what was happening, but then she noticed the hand still inside her hakama and the stain. Upon seeing this, her face went as red as a tomato while letting out a loud squeal in embarrassment. She then hastily yanked her hand out while shooting up to her knees.

"Wh-what in the world was I doing?!" Shuna cried. "I was sleeping while dreaming about Lord Rimuru, but then I - I - !"

But she couldn't bring herself to finish her sentence as she grew all the more embarrassed while feeling ashamed.

Then, she realized that Rimuru was still inside her belly, making her cover her mouth with her hands, and her eyes went wide. She was worried that Rimuru may have heard her, or even worse, heard and felt everything she did. But there was only one way for her to confirm that.

"U-Um, L-Lord Rimuru? Are you awake?" she asked timidly.

Her belly was silent. Then, as she listened closely, Shuna could feel it rising and falling along with sleeping sounds.

Shuna then sighed in relief. "Oh, good. He's still asleep. If he happened to hear and feel all of that, I would just die from shame." She took one more look at her current state. "I can't possibly go back to sleep looking like this. I'll have to borrow a change of clothes."

She got up, went to a cabinet, and found a stack of outfits inside. While being careful, she quickly stripped down and put on another kimono. As soon as she was dressed, she also folded her original clothes and used her magic to incinerate them in their entirety.

"There. Now no one will suspect. Not even Lord Rimuru," Shuna spoke with satisfaction. "Now then, I should try to get some sleep."

The kijin princess got into bed and went to sleep, not realizing that someone would not be able to get much sleep that night.

The following day, Rimuru was let out from Shuna's belly. He was happy to be let out, but he also felt exhausted.

"I didn't get a wink of sleep last night," the slime groaned as he switched into his human form. "Not after - that. And no thanks to that, I'll never be able to look at Shuna the same way again."

The mere memory made his cheeks flush.

Shuna then came up. "Did you say something, my lord?" she asked.

Rimuru jumped from startlement but quickly checked himself. "Nope! Nothing!" he squeaked. "Just saying how beautiful the morning is!"

It was then that he noticed Shuna wearing his blue kimono. Shuna was quick to start blushing as she adverted her eyes.

"I, uh, had a wardrobe malfunction as you'd call it last night while you were sleeping, my lord," she hastily explained. "I had to - get a change of clothes."

"O-Oh. I see. No worries," said Rimuru.

There was a long and awkward pause between the two as they stood silent.

Then, Shuna cleared her throat as she held a sleeve to her mouth. "W-Well, I shall take my leave now," she said. "Make sure you do your best today, my lord, and be prepared for my return this evening."

"Y-yeah. Sure," replied Rimuru.

And with that, Shuna left the house, leaving Rimuru by himself. But, as the humanoid slime stood there, while he was relieved that he avoided suspicion, he also couldn't help but feel something else, a feeling of longing and anticipation while thinking about Shuna.

"What the heck is this?" he wondered. "I should be freaking out after what happened, not to mention disgusted. But for some reason, I feel - excited! Like something's awakened inside of me! Does this mean - I'm into that kind of stuff?!"

Raphael could only huff. "Pervert."

Rimuru couldn't even argue back.

And so, Rimuru had discovered a new fetish aside from elves. One that you and I both know as endo. Will this fetish supersede his love of elves? Who can say? But for now, this is where our story ends.
Last edited by dragonboomer on Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dragonboomer
New to the forum

Having a Raffle! Anyone is welcome!

Postby dragonboomer » Tue Jan 10, 2023 2:27 pm

I'm having a raffle to get some revenue! Whoever wins will earn a free commission from me!

The link to it is right here!
https://aryion.com/g4/blog.php?id=69420

Anyone who is interested, feel free to follow it to the blog on my profile!

You can also see samples of my work through these links!

Looking forward to seeing you!

Shuna's Punishment
https://aryion.com/g4/view/824839

Yozakura's Discipline
https://aryion.com/g4/view/832561

Setsuna's Night At The Buffet
https://aryion.com/g4/view/843343

A Milky Threeway At The Beach!
https://aryion.com/g4/view/847937
dragonboomer
New to the forum

Re: Having a Raffle! Anyone is welcome!

Postby umakeisee » Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:01 pm

This isn't a bad idea. I'm always looking for ways to drum up interest in my writings. I hope this goes well for you!
Artist previously known as yourface5672.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Looking for Critiques for Writing!

Postby dragonboomer » Sun Jun 04, 2023 5:09 pm

After working on this story for a month, I present to you, people of Eka's, my greatest and latest masterpiece, and my very first commission!

This one is about Yor who, through a mishap, gets a few things extra which turns her world upside down!

I would greatly appreciate some feedback, and I hope you guys like it!

Yor's Hard Problem
https://aryion.com/g4/view/899031
Last edited by dragonboomer on Fri Aug 18, 2023 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
dragonboomer
New to the forum

Lycoris Recoil Writing!

Postby dragonboomer » Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:38 pm

I was able to finish a big piece based on Lycoris Recoil! Feel free to tell me what you think!

https://aryion.com/g4/view/914241
dragonboomer
New to the forum

Another Commission Post!

Postby dragonboomer » Fri Jul 28, 2023 3:18 pm

Hey, everyone!

I've written another piece and want to get some critiques.

(And maybe looking for more potential commissions)

If you can give me some pointers or advice, it would be greatly appreciated! XD
Attachments
A Lycoris' Creamy Desert.pdf
(721.15 KiB) Downloaded 33 times
dragonboomer
New to the forum

High School DXD Story!

Postby dragonboomer » Fri Aug 18, 2023 11:40 am

I just finished up another story from a request! The featured pred is Rossweiss from High School DXD!

Feel free to check it out!

And if you're interested in commissioning me, leave me a PM!

https://aryion.com/g4/view/924009
dragonboomer
New to the forum

Kobayashi's Ravenous Pregnancy

Postby dragonboomer » Wed Mar 06, 2024 7:18 pm

This is a piece that was commissioned by Mirage R!

I'd upload it here, but the file is too big.

So, please feel free to check it out through the link, and leave a follow!

And if you like to commission me, let me know!

https://aryion.com/g4/view/985018#3216446
dragonboomer
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!