Chaca being eaten (Furry, NC, M/m, Vore)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Chaca being eaten (Furry, NC, M/m, Vore)

Postby ChacaLion » Fri Jun 09, 2023 6:33 pm

I like to play Chaca as a Robin Hood-esque sort of character because it gives his antagonist a reason to "punish" him, sometimes to extreme levels. Here in this roleplay Chaca was caught trying to take something and taught a lesson ... First through forced sex, and then through becoming a snack.

There is also a piece of artwork I made to paint the scene

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

≪Chaca≫ *Approaching the otter, the lion cub closes in behind him, trying to remain silent as his sapphire eyes scan over pockets for bulges that may be valuables*

≪Otter≫ I seem to have a bulge in my pocket as well a chain with a shark tooth hanging on it
≪Chaca≫ *The boy's tail would swish back and forth just a little in anticipation, remaining silent as he could as he got in close to the otter. His small paw would slowly reach out, ever-so-gently trying to slip his paw in the pocket to fetch the item that might be of value*

≪Otter≫ I keep a set trap in my pocket for pickpockets. My tail sways like I don’t know I’m being watched by the cub. When he reaches in my pocket the trap clasps down and holds on like a mousetrap
≪Chaca≫ *The snap would hit the boy's fingertips, unable to help but squeal out as it shut on one of his now-extended claws, trying to yank his paw from the pocket now, though trapped by it*

≪Otter≫ I look back at the little lion boy * oh a pickpocket hmm?
≪Chaca≫ *He looked up at the otter, whimpering a little and immediately lying* n-no! I was j-just uhm... checkin' somethin..
≪Otter≫ Hmm then why’s your paw in my pocket hmm?
≪Chaca≫ *He trembled a little, claw still stuck in the trap, his tail swishing as he tried to pull it free, obvious that the small boy would run if he could* I... I thought I saw.. a ... a bug crawl in it..

≪Otter≫ hmmm *I grab the boy by the neck and lift him to eye level. Then I pull out a sapphire gem out my other pocket and dangle it in front of him*and what you say of this
≪Chaca≫ *The boy squeaks, his sapphire eyes going wide as he was suddenly grabbed and lifted, his small light frame lifting easily. His paw was now free but he was still unable to escape. He squirmed, his maw opening as he froze in fear* I.. I wasn't trying to get that...h-honest

≪Otter≫ sniffs a bit*mmm.. what a tasty scent *licks my lips a bit*
≪Chaca≫ *He trembled a little more, his somewhat loose pants slipping down just a bit. His lip quivered, a little bit of a confused look on the cub's face at the comment* t-tasty? I.. I dunno whatcha mean.. *he said, his voice light, barely able to speak, still held up by the strong otter. His pants suddenly slipped off the curves of his hips, the cub's paws quickly trying to grab them, but missing, his pants hitting the floor, which was a few feet below his body. The young feline's legs were now bare, his snowy fur allowing more of his delicious scent to fill the air, the soft innocent ivory briefs on his lower frame showing off his curves, embarrassment filling his face as his fingertips try to pull his shirt down to cover up with little success*
≪Otter≫ maybe i should teach the little theif a lesson hmm *grins unzipping my own pants as I stare at the cub*
≪Chaca≫ *He gasped a little at the sound of the otter unzipping his own pants, the cub trying more to cover up with his shirt, crossing his legs as he hung in the air by the neck. He shook his head as much as he could* N-no! you can't do nothin' to me.. *the boy said somewhat boldly, not seeming to understand how very much he was at the mercy of the otter. The boy was small, and would be easily overpowered by the larger male; the tasty young morsel squirming more*
≪Otter≫ hmm oh what are you afraid *unhooks the button and lets my pants fall and steps out of them revealing my full erect 5 inch shaft*

≪Chaca≫ *his eyes immediately lower to the otter's length as he drops his pants, his heart racing in his young chest. The little boy immediately protested by squirming more, trying to escape, though the little bulge in his tight little underwear grew some, showing that the cub couldn't help but like what he saw* n-no! I'm not afraid of you! *he protested, though the tremble to his voice said otherwise*

≪Otter≫ grins as he grips the young feline’s underwear and ripped them off his body. He started to rub his hard member against the cub's bare ass* Hmmm you shouldn’t take from others bigger than you
≪Chaca≫ *He blushed, and gasped as the otter ripped his underwear off, leaving the little boy half-naked, his warm white furred little sheath showing with the small pink tip peaking out, gleaming a little as his heart raced. He trembled, looking a little humiliated as he was turned around, the warm bare curve of the cub's ass now seeable, soft and round. * y-you can't do this... l-lemme go! *he said, the little boy trying to pull down his shirt to cover his nakedness*
≪Otter≫ hmm what just giving a theif a lesson *I grin and rip the shirt from his body before slamming my length deep into his ass getting it fully hilted in him*

≪Chaca≫ *He squeaked in surprise as the shirt was ripped off of him, leaving the little boy nude in the otter's arms, his naked ivory little frame now in plain sight for the larger male. He suddenly squeaked and cried out as the length was driven deep into his warm virgin pink hole, his hole tight and warm around the length as he pulled, trying to get away now, and whimpering. The young feline's own length would slowly grow rock hard, showing that some part of him enjoyed the forced sex. His nude body gave off an even more delicious scent now, like quite the little snack*

≪Otter≫ moans lightly thrusting my member deep into his ass letting my balls smack against his as I lick the top of his head thinking I might just eat him after*

≪Chaca≫ *his warm little hole tightens around the otter as he thrusts into the boy, his nude little body trembling as he couldn't help but moan, mixed into the whimpers, seeming to become a little dazed as he was licked and fucked. The cub's taste was sweet, and delicious, his fur like silk as the delicious scent surrounded him.*

≪Otter≫ grins as his length seem to hit against his prostate and moans in pleasure *I might just eat you as well my little thief

≪Chaca≫ *The little boy squeaks and cant help but moan, feeling the throbbing length push deep inside his bare little ass, making the nude boy's own penis begin to throb. He tensed as the otter spoke of eating him, making his hole tighten*n-no! you cant! *he would say, the fear making his scent a little more potent, and that more delicious*

≪Otter≫ I grin and start to spread my jaw and close it on the top of his head licking around his face and thrusting deep, my member flexing each time the tightness made my member twitch and started to leak gooey pre into the boy*

≪Chaca≫ *he would squeak, and whimper, as the jaws were closed around the top of his head, feeling the warm wet tongue over his face, inevitably over the tasty little boy's muzzle too. His naked little body would try to get free, though he wasn't nearly strong enough, feeling the otter firmly fucking his tight little hole. The little boy's tip would drip precum wetness as his insides were plunged into by the otter*

≪Otter≫ I grin and pushed more of the felines head in my muzzle till my lips were around his neck. Then I start to ravage his ass like no tomorrow my tongue gliding over his face and neck*

≪Chaca≫ *The little boy screams out once as his head was slipped into the otter's muzzle, though he soon became more dazed as the air thinned. His naked little body untensed, just a little, though his hole tightened. His muzzle slipped open, his own tongue slipping out subconsciously, lapping at the otter's tongue from inside of his mouth, and exposing the inside of the child's mouth. His nude little frame rocked against the length that was plunging in and out of him, his warm hard little length dripping pre, warm wetness dribbling down his length and sheath*

≪Otter≫ I grin and gave one final slam into his ass firing my seed into his bowel and coating his insides as I start to push his chest into my muzzle, licking his nipples*

≪Chaca≫ *the boy tensed one more time as his insides were filled with hot cum, some of the seed dribbling out of his pink velvet hole, his own length pulsating. His body tingled as his nipples were licked, his young form squirming like prey*

≪Otter≫ I grin and removes my cock from his ass and tilted my head back pushing him by the feet to slide him into my mouth, where only the cub’s legs were hanging out*
≪Chaca≫ *His warm silky nude body would slide easily into the otter's mouth with his arms pinned at his sides, the naked little boy squirming, though he didn't seem completely aware of what was going on anymore, his young hips pushing his hard little length against the inside of the large male's throat, his round little rump still dripping cum, his legs moving just a little.

≪Otter≫ I murr lightly rubbing the bulge in my throat with a free paw and swallow him up to his knees. I also give his feet a light tickle*

≪Chaca≫ *The boy reacts quickly to the tickle, his body squirming and moving to try to stop it, unable to do anything about it, his small foot-paws moving to try to avoid the tickling. His naked little body would squirm more, feeling something rubbing against him through the walls of the throat*

≪Otter>> I grin and push his feet into my maw and start to swallow, and suck up his tail like a noodle

≪Chaca≫ The little boy wriggled as his body slid down, the friction against his young erection making him suddenly spray his first seed which caused his warm body to tremble as he slid down the throat, his cute round little rump moving as he squirmed, on his way down to the tummy*

≪Otter≫ murrs happily and plops back against a tree rubbing at the bulge as he was heading to his stomach*

≪Chaca≫ *The little boy slips into the tummy, his small nude frame curling up, his tail curling around him as he pressed gently against the walls of the stomach, stirring now and then*

≪Otter≫just remember what you learn from me little thief *rubs belly*
Attachments
ChacaVore.jpg
Chaca being penetrated before being swallowed whole.
ChacaLion
New to the forum

Re: Chaca being eaten (Furry, NC, M/m, Vore)

Postby GastricAztec » Fri Jun 09, 2023 10:02 pm

I thought you were talking about Chaca from Land of the Lost, it was a TV show in the 1970s and Chaca was a hominid living in a world of dinosaurs. You should briefly discuss who your character is, to distinguish him from the established character I mentioned.

Your artwork is very good though.
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Postby ChacaLion » Sun Jun 11, 2023 9:11 am

Thank you for your kind words about my art. It's strange you would mention that show, I was a kid in the 90s and during that time they briefly started remaking the show, and actually I started really enjoying it for that time. I didn't watch the 1970s version so I never became familiar with the name Chaca from that. I am aware that there is a little girl in Emperor's New Groove also named Chaca. My character, Chaca, is actually derivative of "Chaka" with my own small spin on the name. The original name "Chaka" was the name of Simba's son in the lion king.

Most don't know that it was a boy cub born at the end of The Lion King, and his name was Chaka. In Lion King 2, they decided to revolve the Romeo and Juliet story around Simba's daughter, and Chaka was still going to be in as a side character. Chaka was eventually written out completely, as unnecessary to the story, and Kiara became the "first and only" born. I liked the name and decided to use it for Chaca, whom happened to be my first roleplay character I developed.
ChacaLion
New to the forum

Postby GastricAztec » Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:02 am

ChacaLion wrote:Thank you for your kind words about my art. It's strange you would mention that show, I was a kid in the 90s and during that time they briefly started remaking the show, and actually I started really enjoying it for that time. I didn't watch the 1970s version so I never became familiar with the name Chaca from that. I am aware that there is a little girl in Emperor's New Groove also named Chaca. My character, Chaca, is actually derivative of "Chaka" with my own small spin on the name. The original name "Chaka" was the name of Simba's son in the lion king.

Most don't know that it was a boy cub born at the end of The Lion King, and his name was Chaka. In Lion King 2, they decided to revolve the Romeo and Juliet story around Simba's daughter, and Chaka was still going to be in as a side character. Chaka was eventually written out completely, as unnecessary to the story, and Kiara became the "first and only" born. I liked the name and decided to use it for Chaca, whom happened to be my first roleplay character I developed.

I’ve never seen the Lion King, I was a young adult when that film came out. It must be a common name then for a young lion, so the only one who didn’t know who the character is was me. Thank you for taking the time to explain this to me.
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Return to Work to be shared!