Schoolgirl vore

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Schoolgirl vore

Postby Lucky » Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:32 am

BEWARE: F/m vore, anal insertion, brief scat, vaginal insertion, dominance, Second-person point of view (Edit credit Naman. Thankies!).

This was the first thing I produced that was vore related. Just thought I'd share. I'd appreciate your reaction to this dealy-o! Meow! ^ ^

Girls and Dolls

You awake with a splitting head-ache. By instinct, you try to rub your forehead with your right hand, only to find that it’s pinned down by something. As you reach up with your left hand, your grogginess subsides slightly and you realize that it’s dark. Your left hand comes into contact with a shoe, which is lodged neatly into your forehead. As you push it away, the pain in your temples subsides significantly. As your mind clears up you become aware that you’re laying stomach-down. You turn your head to see what it is that covers your right arm and see a boy, about the age of 17. “What in the hell…?â€
Last edited by Lucky on Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lucky
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Naman » Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:14 am

Second person view, actually. :P

First person = I got eaten, second person = you got eaten, third person = he got eaten.
Naman
something normal

Postby Lucky » Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:53 am

Naman wrote:Second person view, actually. :P

First person = I got eaten, second person = you got eaten, third person = he got eaten.

Whoops! :oops: Boy is my face red, meow!
Attachments
LuckyEmbarrased.jpg
LuckyEmbarrased.jpg (9.75 KiB) Viewed 3579 times
Lucky
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Chrisis » Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:54 pm

actually second person refers to the POV of the story, first is the main character is "I", second person is "you" as the main character, third person main character is "he, she, or it" Then there is the semi omnicient trait where thoughts from a third person character are included etc.
Integrated Isicera, Devourer of the Omniverse here to enlighten, devour, and transcend. <3
Chrisis
The eternal procrastinator

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:42 pm

I don't know bout this correction mumbo jumbo but this was definately a geat story, I'm sure my girl would like it too. Can't wait to show her

Return to Work to be shared!