*edit*

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

*edit*

Postby delet359hs56h2 » Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:23 pm

*edit*
Last edited by delet359hs56h2 on Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
delet359hs56h2
Belly Bouncin' Bovine

Postby CerberusTheHitman » Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:31 am

Thats a very very nice drawing! Keep up the great work! My only gripe, which is very very slight, is that when zoomed in, I have to tilt my scrollwheel to the side...See? Told you it was slight!
CerberusTheHitman
Somewhat familiar

Postby TW » Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:46 pm

Very nice. The cow looks rather satisfied. ^_^ Nice belly too.

Only thing I would ask.... Well, It is just me, Maybe an anthro cow does it next time? I like the more female figure. But hey, thats me. ^_^ Love the pic. Tis awesome. Thank you for sharing.
I love bellies! Round, Soft, hard, Prey filled, food filled, Inflated, or Pregnancy, so long as it is big and round. :)

I am a maieusophile are you?

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby delet359hs56h2 » Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:06 pm

not sure if i dd mention or not but just to let you know this was a request for jahgo of bull vore ... personally i really don't prefer gender but i like cows male or fem in the voracious style but yes i'll try do get a cocktail combination of gender in my work to please both crowds
delet359hs56h2
Belly Bouncin' Bovine

Postby TW » Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:08 pm

Draw what you like :wink: Was just my request coming from my personal preferances. I still think your art is really cool.
I love bellies! Round, Soft, hard, Prey filled, food filled, Inflated, or Pregnancy, so long as it is big and round. :)

I am a maieusophile are you?

TW
Belly Loving Author

Return to Work to be shared!