new stuff

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

new stuff

Postby Squall » Mon Mar 27, 2006 5:50 pm

new stuff plus wondering if i can get my forum and post stuff back:)
Attachments
the girl with the skirt.txt
(2.22 KiB) Downloaded 377 times
Unbirth, Mausiophile, Vore...
We all have our choices, so let's have fun with them.
Squall
Somewhat familiar

Postby BradRepko » Mon Mar 27, 2006 5:56 pm

Like, where's the vore? What's the point? I'd hardly even call that smut, and it's definately not vore. I thought the skirt would eat him or something.
BradRepko
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Anime-chan » Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:18 am

no offence but that just seemed wierd. you'd expect some vore (espeically in this place of all places) but thats just strange. If you edited it I bet it would make a good vore though, it sounded like a good build up.
Anime-chan
Participator

Postby Ottsel » Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:06 pm

Ignoring the lack of vore (this is a vore forum after all, so the above blunt posts are indeed correct) this story does have a bit to work on.

My main suggestion is to try to refrain from using technical or slang terms for anything sexual. The trick of writing is in the language, and writing something that is supposed to be sexy requires a lot of careful word choice. Metaphors, innuendos and imagery are all good tools when dealing with this subject. People will know what you mean without you having to spell it out for them, and it will make the read a lot better in structure.
Ottsel
Been posting for a bit

Postby Squall » Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:19 am

This story is not vore, nor will it ever be. I wrote this about a girl I was interested in awhile back and let her read it. Things didn't go farther then that. I hate (most) women and I have reason to do it. That is just my personal opinion, but most of the stories I will be writing might have bad things happening to them. As for this one, I was blinded by her and the fact that I might have been able to get with her.

This one also contains multiple endings, plus you can add your own.
Unbirth, Mausiophile, Vore...
We all have our choices, so let's have fun with them.
Squall
Somewhat familiar

Return to Work to be shared!