Fuzzy Navel - Chapter 8

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Fuzzy Navel - Chapter 8

Postby Smokescale » Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:13 am

That's right!!! The critically aclaimed series continues with more plushy shenanigans!!

http://dragoncomputing.furrynet.com/Sto ... p%208.html

Those of you who are fans of the series, I know you'll crap yourselves over the ending...trust me...there's gonna be plenty more to be had so long as I don't get killed in a car wreck or lobotomized or something.

Anywho, as soon as it gets approved on Yiffstar, I'll post the link from there so you folks can vote on it if you're so inclined.

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!! RAWR!!! SMOKEY SMASH!!!
Smokescale
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Chaos » Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:58 am

Saeila's and Shayna rock!!!!

Another spectacular telling of sexual misadventures of those two sexed nymphomaniacs. Lisa was spectacular and gave the story that extra boost that turned it from a good story, into a great story. Jack seems like an interesting character, I hope that we get to see more of him as the story continues. I can't wait for chapter 9 to come out and see what happens next.
Chaos
The 19th Angel

Postby Smokescale » Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:46 am

Thanks, I'm glad you're enjoying the series to much.

Anywho, Yiffstar's finally approved it so it's up for public viewing. Go check it out if you wanna vote on it.

http://www.yiffstar.com/index.php?pid=10097
Smokescale
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Taris » Sat Apr 01, 2006 4:20 am

another awsome story smokey. I wish i knew how you did it :D and you drive safely, you hear!? x.X
This signature is not very interesting
Taris
Somewhat familiar

Return to Work to be shared!