Emi "THE WHOLE WAY" HD remake 2017!

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: Emi "THE WHOLE WAY" HD remake 2017!

Postby Emi » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:55 am

Komsomol wrote:Отличная работа, очень крутое видео! Смотрел на повторе несколько раз. )

Пасиба! Рада:)

А есть ли шанс увидеть в последней части сцену, где на жертву выливается желчь из желчного пузыря?

Ага:) Я сделаю *если не забуду* :-D
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Emi
???
 
Posts: 2210
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:00 am
Location: Russia
Blog: View Blog (11)

Re: Emi "THE WHOLE WAY" HD remake 2017!

Postby MamayAdesu » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:45 pm

Emi wrote:
Komsomol wrote:Отличная работа, очень крутое видео! Смотрел на повторе несколько раз. )

Пасиба! Рада:)

А есть ли шанс увидеть в последней части сцену, где на жертву выливается желчь из желчного пузыря?

Ага:) Я сделаю *если не забуду* :-D

Возможно, что-то упустил. Где можно найти ссылки на твои видео?) Те, что нашёл, нерабочие.
MamayAdesu
New to the forum
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:01 am

Re: Emi "THE WHOLE WAY" HD remake 2017!

Postby Emi » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:05 am

MamayAdesu wrote:
Emi wrote:
Komsomol wrote:Отличная работа, очень крутое видео! Смотрел на повторе несколько раз. )

Пасиба! Рада:)

А есть ли шанс увидеть в последней части сцену, где на жертву выливается желчь из желчного пузыря?

Ага:) Я сделаю *если не забуду* :-D

Возможно, что-то упустил. Где можно найти ссылки на твои видео?) Те, что нашёл, нерабочие.


Смотря какие именно видео.
Все бесплатные тут.
Остальные в Патреоне:)
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Emi
???
 
Posts: 2210
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:00 am
Location: Russia
Blog: View Blog (11)

Re: Emi "THE WHOLE WAY" HD remake 2017!

Postby MamayAdesu » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:42 am

Emi wrote:
MamayAdesu wrote:Возможно, что-то упустил. Где можно найти ссылки на твои видео?) Те, что нашёл, нерабочие.


Смотря какие именно видео.
Все бесплатные тут.
Остальные в Патреоне:)

А чем видео, которые на патреоне, отличаются от бесплатных? Например, я посмотрел №40 Emi - "The Whole Way" F/f *Part 1+2+3* [640x360 FREE VERSION]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LptVFvqpUM и, я так понял, продолжение только на патреоне?
MamayAdesu
New to the forum
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:01 am

Re: Emi "THE WHOLE WAY" HD remake 2017!

Postby Emi » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:50 am

MamayAdesu wrote:
Emi wrote:
MamayAdesu wrote:Возможно, что-то упустил. Где можно найти ссылки на твои видео?) Те, что нашёл, нерабочие.


Смотря какие именно видео.
Все бесплатные тут.
Остальные в Патреоне:)

А чем видео, которые на патреоне, отличаются от бесплатных? Например, я посмотрел №40 Emi - "The Whole Way" F/f *Part 1+2+3* [640x360 FREE VERSION]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LptVFvqpUM и, я так понял, продолжение только на патреоне?


Четвертый эпизод уже тоже появился в бесплатной версии, пятого еще пока нет. В Патреоне то же самое, но в HD-качестве.
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Emi
???
 
Posts: 2210
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:00 am
Location: Russia
Blog: View Blog (11)

Re: Emi "THE WHOLE WAY" HD remake 2017!

Postby Emi » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:03 am

Duodenum model *animation*

Image

This model will be used for the final *intestinal* part of The Whole Way.

To compare, this is what the real duodenum looks like:
Image
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Emi
???
 
Posts: 2210
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:00 am
Location: Russia
Blog: View Blog (11)

Re: Emi "THE WHOLE WAY" HD remake 2017!

Postby Emi » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:00 am

Colon (large intestine) earliest picture:
Spoiler: show
Image


To compare, the real colon picture:
Image
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Emi
???
 
Posts: 2210
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:00 am
Location: Russia
Blog: View Blog (11)

Re: Emi "THE WHOLE WAY" HD remake 2017!

Postby Anomnity88 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:28 am

Wow amazing! Keep up the good work!
Anomnity88
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:39 am

Re: Emi "THE WHOLE WAY" HD remake 2017!

Postby Emi » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:11 am

Prey remains inside the Duodenum...
Attachments
Duodenum_001_pa.jpg
Duodenum_002_pa.jpg
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Emi
???
 
Posts: 2210
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:00 am
Location: Russia
Blog: View Blog (11)

Re: Emi "THE WHOLE WAY" HD remake 2017!

Postby Emi » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:13 am

For those who likes my character Milena and wants to see her as the giantess pred again... Click!
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Emi
???
 
Posts: 2210
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:00 am
Location: Russia
Blog: View Blog (11)

Re: Emi "THE WHOLE WAY" HD remake 2017!

Postby Emi » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:56 am

Just added 3 cool animated gifs to my gallery.
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Emi
???
 
Posts: 2210
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:00 am
Location: Russia
Blog: View Blog (11)

Re: Emi "THE WHOLE WAY" HD remake 2017!

Postby Emi » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:02 am

Inside the small intestine...
Attachments
Jejunum_page.jpg
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Emi
???
 
Posts: 2210
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:00 am
Location: Russia
Blog: View Blog (11)

Re: Emi "THE WHOLE WAY" HD remake 2017!

Postby Akendolfr » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:17 pm

Just looked at some of the videos on your channel. It's not often you come across stunning 3D work like this. Very nice :D
I do not have a gallery here, so you can find me at: https://www.furaffinity.net/user/akendolfr/
User avatar
Akendolfr
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Emi "THE WHOLE WAY" HD remake 2017!

Postby Emi » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:55 am

Akendolfr wrote:Just looked at some of the videos on your channel. It's not often you come across stunning 3D work like this. Very nice :D


Thank you! <3
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Emi
???
 
Posts: 2210
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:00 am
Location: Russia
Blog: View Blog (11)

Previous

Return to Work to be shared!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests